bump because yellow fever betas need to be shamed

>Sup Forums is one person
The joke is you.

kill yourself

>Sup Forums is one person

>Afrikaan nigger thinks Sweden is worse than South Africa

Thats for the Kaffirs, by the kaffirs
:D

Why do the Swedes let their bulls, like you, have internet access? Shew shew. Back in you cage.

I don't call myself a a white nationalists. I do enjoy fucking fat linglings though.

>when anime = asian

Racism is the number one rule here

>t. Tyrone

I hate Asians. Worse than niggers.

So my degenerate countrymen like to watch it... you and your ilk live it out and in your lives and donestic policy! Bravo Sweden!

you're only saying that because you are a nigger

whites>asians>poos>kikes>spics>albertobarbosas

Sup Forums is not a person.

Who dat nigga?

Asians are souless, heartless, money hungry animals.
Worse than anything.

Yes 56%, let the hate flow through you

I'm a white nationalist?

Donating my seed to Asian ladies grants them a 3/5ths chance of having a human baby.

It's almost inhuman to deny them that.

Too small to read, faggot.
Look on the brightside though. At least I know where you shitty country is. Mainly because of your love of letting niggers in because of your white guilt.

Lol. You keep infographics about cuckolding on hand! Never change Sweden! But seriously though please change.

Yes I do it to remind americans of their place. Your place is below whites.

Get in here anons help us. We are already red philled on what is happening on Europe and some countries of the rest of the world, now it's time to take acction.
We need your help, you can help us win this. If they get some Rafugees then maybe will stop this nonsense.

Also this
>Don't fall for the kikes tactics of divide and conquer, that's what they want
Know who the real enemy is.

Your bull needs prepping, Sven.

>white

No I dont sven stop projecting

and not get with this?
Pic related

What does this mean?

Stop wtf are you doing cuck!

I would race mix with her

It means Swedes are massive faggots.

They export feminism

>Those legs

Disgusting

We do, and you export interracial and cuckolding garbage. Don't even deny it nigger.

projecting much

Yea, they act like there's one single instance of a cuckold video from sweden...

Literally all cuckold erotica is produced in USA, and they push it on us that we're cucks just because of our immigration (which do suck)

We're as much victims as you sven.

As far as "rights" go. Your government has stripped you of it completely. We still have some of our culture here, and are still allowed to wave our fucking flag and not get arrested, we can say whatever the hell we want on the internet or irl. You can't even suggest the immigration is bad or you'll be arrested.

As far racial cucking goes, sweden is much worse, but as far as the SCALE of racial cucking goes, the U.S is much worse. Yours is more extreme but ours is more common.