I wrote to a girl that my job was garbage collector and she left the conversation

I wrote to a girl that my job was garbage collector and she left the conversation.
Care to explain ?
And I like my job. I like early morning, I finish at noon everyday. "Well paid" for me, 5 days per week + vacations. It's easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VTp3nC0s3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yet it's not really prestigious job over which would women melt is it

Forget that bitch, it's a job that has to be done and is respectable. Also, part of the "wage gap", bitches don't like to do dirty work.

obviously nothing to brag about, id just say i work for the city tbqh, or avoid the question all together

the only problem with that job is the smell

>Tell girl I work as accountant
>pantys already dropping

Just keep looking. I know a garbage collector who is married to a qt.

i think i need to try this to see whether the girl is honest to have a relationship with me or she's just some goldigging whore.
might've work

It's a filter for idiots, garbage collection is paid fucking ridiculously well with excellent benefits for a manual labor job. Only a gold digging slut or status bitch wouldn't want someone with a government job.

Next time say sanitation engineer

>Only a gold digging slut or status bitch wouldn't want someone with a government job.

All women are "gold digging."

Men find this hard to accept, since men are (almost exclusively) attracted to physical beauty, which is more or less a marker of childbearing capacity.

What women find attractive is status. Money, while often an analogue, is actually not the primary quality. What women want is a man with the *capability* of climbing the social hierarchy, which is why they prefer young ambitious guys to rich old men, given the choice.

That's why fictional men who women obsess over are always super-talented and super-smart and a million other things.

This desu, as jobs got it's not a bad one. Regular pay and regular hours.

I guess the job wasn't prestigious enough for her. Although all jobs deserve respect, women tend to aim for people with more prestigious jobs that not only show physical fitness, but also show proper intellectual abilities.

Ask yourself, would you want your children to pick up garbage for a living or would you rather have them work a desk job?

Didn't you learn anything from Sopranos?

It's "waste management".

I hope you're not a nigger. God bless you if you're white.

Stupid girl you're way better off without. She's probably burning coal right now. Too bad you don't know where she lives you could have your trash collecting mates throw her shit in her yard or something. God bless you man.

J'espère que t'es pas un de ces mecs :
youtube.com/watch?v=7VTp3nC0s3M

I'm an accountant and I would bet dollars to donuts trash collectors make more money than me and are tougher than me. Fuck I hate my job. But most women would think it's a better job.

They think it's a better job because it is...

Picking up garbage all your life takes it toll on your body, you're constantly exposed to road pollution and the fumes of what you pick up. Ever thrown garbage in a big garbage bin? The smell is horrible, now imagine dealing with this on a daily basis. There are more risks with being a garbage man than with filling up forms on Excel in a small 3rd floor desk of some shitty office or whatever.

Like I said some jobs are clearly better than others, but they all deserve equal respect in our society.

This degenerate hoes cant appreciate a normal job
You can find better one

It's the go to job for "You'll become like this man because if you dont try in school" by society. Even though it's actually a decent job

This is Johnny Depp.
He has been for two decades a world sex symbol, he is rich, on the top of the social ladder ,fashionable and has fucked the most beatiful women on the planet (which woman find hot as well).
And he got KEKED! Even he! What can you expect for us normal mortals!. so OP don`t get frustrated, women are women and always will be.

Nothing wrong with that desu

I'm currently working as a garbage collector myself in the city I live and get paid well. Work from 6am-2pm and saving up until I can go to a trade school.

>Tell women i am a carpenter
>hands already on my abs.

Sounds like a basic bitch with no hindsight.
If it weren't for trashmen, our streets would be India-tier.
She's probably one of feminists that complains about the wage gap and that thinks that ""equality"" means more female CEOs and executives.

I'm a self-employed collecting bulk rubbish from peoples houses (furniture, builders rubble, etc.)

Last week after tax and expenses i made over£2000 and worked less than 25 hours. There is nothing that would make me want to go back to working in an office again for 40 hours a week.

The only down side is i sometimes get jobs that are too disgusting (rotten food or houses that have had animals living wild in them), but i always quote way too much for those jobs.

This.
You will NEVER hear a feminist say "we need more female plumbers,ditch-diggers,metal-workers,electricians,mechanics and garbage collectors".

Hey Sup Forums
How good is my job?

I work for a games company in the Visual Effects department, my job consists of sitting in a warm office with a comfy chair colouring and doodling all day from 9am to 7pm sometimes 8pm from Monday to Friday, I get paid €24 an hour. I live in an apartment by myself.

Ive got a lot of rubble to get rid off quickly (want to move out of my flat)

an wooden desk, broken desk chairs, some wooden shelves. also some construction rubble

whats the best way to get rid of it quickly? (I know this must be different in germany than in UK, but maybe you have some infos)

These days it's the hot thing to be a 29yr old liberal arts student that fights against inequality and attends marches against corporations.

Also you must be gluten intolerant.

>sitting in a warm office with a comfy chair colouring and doodling all day from 9am to 7pm sometimes 8pm from Monday to Friday
enjoy your atrophy and arthritis

Where I live garbage men are basically garbage themselves. Guarantee they get paid more than me though.

Yeah I don't get it?

You probably smell better than the average Frenchman too.

Garbage Men and Corrections Officers are the most underappreciated Professions one can have. Literally deal with Society's trash for a meager wage.

If you're a Garbage Man, or CO. Thank you.

Fuck man I was a garbage collector for a couple years.

Loved it, for the reasons you listed.

But I had to get spinal fusion surgery and can't really put weight on my back anymore.

Best jobs I've ever had was Warehouse and Garbage. Best benefits, best co-workers.

The office world is filled with a bunch of obnoxious cunts jerking each other off.

SAVAGE

and the hypodermic needles people put in plastic bags instead of coffe cans poking you in the leg all day. and the constant lifting at wierd angles straining your back arms and legs day in and day out. and traffic trying to run you over b/c fuck you trashman. yeah....its more then smells.

you just need a slav qt girl

>Care to explain ?
She was a superficial bitch. She wanted to know that you made lots and lots of money, so that you could spend senseless amounts of money dating her.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there bro!

Keep up the good fight! You got my respect for what its worth.

>Tell girl I work as accountant
>Invites me over
>Hands me her tax forms

ftfy

Ask your estate agent to recommend someone. They often need to deal with tennants vacating a property and leaving all their shit behind.

I don't know about there but where I live (Vancouver) I hear it's actually a pretty well paid job plus the city has standardized garbage cans handed out to homes that can be lifted automatically by the trucks so there isn't even much handling of actual garbage

Basically what elitists with no logical capacity (and almost all women are) see is the dirty job that looks like totally disgusting whatvtheyvdont fucking realize is without the garbage men the streets would be absolutely covered and the city would be a giant biohazard

The most nescesary jobs of modern civilization are the two disgusting ones: keeping the sewers running and properly sealed off and keeping the garbage cleaned up. Without proper sanitation a city becomes breeding grounds for plagues

What was a major cause for the Black Death? People threw their garbage out the window and shit in the streets

This one women represents ALL WYMENS EVER!