Best video on the situation in Sweden so far

youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI

Considering sharing it on facebook because of how well-formatted it is. Literally nothing in there that can make you be called racist. Created by a jew even.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHsXWYaTlik&ab_channel=DaleHurd
youtube.com/watch?v=Txk-CZRFEoQ&ab_channel=TheRubinReport
expressen.se/nyheter/flera-skadade-i-stort-brak-mitt-i-stockholm/
helagotland.se/blaljus/just-nu-misstankt-mordforsok-i-hemse-13578660.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop shilling your shitty channel Ami

>Stop shilling your shitty channel Ami
Implying Ami is swedish

go drink some estrogen tap-water burger

>when your rat faced kikeness gets called out
Also no I'm not implying you're Swedish, I'm imply YOU'RE using a proxy or VPN and/or you're on vacation/partaking in sex tourism in Sweden since apparently they love Semitic cock so much

nice d.ubs

9:10
Jesus fucking Christ
Ethno-masochism at its finest

This fucking sucks.

I want to show this to anyone I may meet who thinks that the migrant crisis is not a crisis.

That video made me angry....then I got to the end and got very sad.

Wtf Europe bros?

no tino is better at describing the situation
youtube.com/watch?v=Txk-CZRFEoQ&ab_channel=TheRubinReport
also i was stading right beside him on the tunnelbanan today.
He's a legend, literally nobody has redpilled the quantity he has and how he makes leftists cry blood is beautiful.

Made by a fucking (((Horowitz))). What's the catch here?

bump

He's a good conservative journalist and I don't see any locals reporting on your suicide.

desu, senpai.. I don't see it as a race issue. It's a welfare issue

>here, let me lure the poorest and most inept of society over with welfare
>why has society degraded?

It doesn't matter if you do it with pollocks, somalis or syrians.. the end result is the same.

This + Islam + feminist government

best part so far kek

>youtube.com/watch?v=UHsXWYaTlik&ab_channel=DaleHurd

In the UK I find it a bit more nuanced than "KICK THEM ALL OUT!". A lot of them should go, yes, but plenty people of Indian/Jamaican heritage for example are fine by me.

In Sweden though it really does seem sensible to simply kick out at least 90% of all immigrants.

>mohammedans causing trouble
WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE

>that last minute

Jesus fucking Christ these people actually exist.

They don't just 'exist', they're literally the majority

...fucking hell, these naive cunts

Sweden should do a referendum:
>do you wish that Sweden takes ALL the refugees in Europe?
Swedish people are so cucked that they will vote YES

implying he won't die from it from other bacteria/shit anyway

untouchable because he can into being kurdish himself

>be jew
>pour in shitskins to europe
>be eurocuck
>jew tells eurocuck "omg u need help with the shitskins? how did this happen"
>eurocuck believes the jew as always
>the cycle repeats

spooky stuff, you're in for a wild ride swedes.

Been reading on this topic for some time and I can honestly say I've gone from total anger, disgust and outrage to just sadness.
Seeing those people literally butchering their heritage because they are so PC.

"There is no too much in helping people" made me tear up.
They're not realising that by caring for all they have become ignorant and arrogant with their own people and culture.

>that women who says there is no limit to how many we can take in

She's standing in Skärholmen, it's very non-white, over 70%. She is perfectly fine with being a minority in shitty ugly town.

Most people are. Their standards are fucking horrendous and it's making me feel ill.

>Considering sharing it on facebook

wow, you're a brave guy

I don't like cricket
I LOVE IT

This people don't care about "their people". They have been brainwashed to NEVER think about their own kind.

>There's no such thing as "too many migrants"
How do these people believe this? I seriously do not understand. Even if you assume that every migrant is a saint, respects the host culture and doesn't commit crime, it is still a demographic and economic problem to accommodate for such large groups of foreign people.

I grew up there, actually in one of those buildings

((( Ami Horowitz )))

>that pink turbofaggot at the end
I swear male feminization in the west is a deliberate plan by the elites.

Watching that did make me realise that if SD gain power they don't even need to go full on forced deportation to fix a lot of this. Just cut off their welfare and offer to pay for their flight home.

it's a way to create more female voters

In Malmö they are down to one investigator on some of the new murder cases.

The police is getting cucked hard. It's a miracle that the murder rate is still somewhat low. Because soon it will be a free fucking pass for the drug dealers and low lives to get away with drive-by shootings.

And really surprised that things isn't worse then what they are, but this only makes me worry a lot more. I'm scared that everything will just fall apart quickly instead of a slow collapse.

Har arbetat i Skärholmen. För att vara ärlig är det verkligen för """mångkulturellt""" för mig. Skulle nu aldrig vilja bo där.

I hate the leftists so fucking much, how can they be so retarded?

>Amy Horowitz

ffs that ending triggered me

>purple hair male
>purple nail polish male
>red hair female
It's mens fault!

Been coinciding with men for the past few generations and only the black/hispanic/refugee sub humans still commit the most rape reeeeeeeeeeee

we had three mass-stabbings today, gotland, stockholm and göteborg. no life threatening injuries though

fall apart quickly is literally the only thing that can save us.
a complete systemic collaps would mean either private militias or politicians "suddenly" become aware and do something.

It's also a way to incapacitate the "immune system" of a nation. If the men aren't willing or able to defend their women and country, the country falls.

swedes are so cucked even the jew recognises the problem, but they wont. how typical. inte bra!

damn that dude is the jewest looking jew I've ever seen

nä, det var för mångkulkturellt redan på 80 talet då jag flyttade därifrån för att aldrig återvända.

Tänk dig att bo där i 2016 och tycka "vi kan ta inte hur många som helst".

Det är helt sjukt.

>How do these people believe this? I seriously do not understand

Shitlibs are petrified of making hard choices on anything and the ideology itself boils down to "hope for the best, and if the worst happens...that's because we didn't do things right".

I love Ami "Can't Auschwitz The" Horowitz.

det är nog inte långt kvar tills hela sverige blir jämförbart med skärhomen, bortsett från några få utvalda gated communities. Hatar vad som händer med Sverige

yeah a quick collapse is exactly what you need

>those people at the end saying it's male culture and not islamic cuture
let them burn

Jag känner ett sådant starkt avsky mot svenskar som är okej med detta, som verkar vilja det här.

Jag vill distansera mig mot dem. Mura in dem i Järvafältet så kan vi bo i Sverige.

They'll learn the hard way. At this point that's what they need honestly.

they are brainwashed, she didn't even think twice before saying that

just watch that debate between Danish and Swedish lefties

Swedish women sound like they were fucking programmed into believing this, like even American women who are fucking trash have some type of common sense

They will NEVER learn.

That's the problem. THEY FUCKING LOVE this shit.

>vad som händer
Vad de gjort. Det är en invasion, inte nån jävla jordbävning.

watch this, it will explain how people get so brainwashed.

Ay any Swede-bros wanna post this of facejew to their liberal friends for reactions?

I would like to obtain such material of humor.

>They'll learn the hard way

No they won't. Like that pink-haired fag said, they'll just blame other Swedes for "failing to appropriately integrate Islamic immigrants with their racism and hate"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SWEDEN IS DEAD
I CANT EVEN SO MUCH DENIAL. They could be beheading those fuckwads and still believe Islam is peace.

Hur länge har du varit röd-pillad ? För mig har det gått så långt att jag skiter i det mesta. >Låt folk bli våldtagna av negrer om dom vill det.

The remaining Swedish men will MAKE them or they will be obliterated.

>having a facebook

Links for sharing? I have the Göteborg, but not the two other ones.

This kid is gonna get his boipucci pounded by enrichment

SJWs here thinks the same way.

WE CANNOT FORGET ABOUT THIS FUCKING TRAITOR

THE MAIN MAN BEHIND ALL OF THIS HAS TO PAY

>Brown eyed (((swede)))

8-9 år, men mycket har jag förstått sen jag var yngre. Växte upp i ett ganska blandat område med en familj som verkligen inte var pk.

>För mig har det gått så långt att jag skiter i det mesta. >Låt folk bli våldtagna av negrer om dom vill det.

Jag förstår dig verkligen. Är även så ibland. Men har svårt att inte bli förbannad.

This sort of videos put a smile on my face.
It's going to crash and burn so beautifully and so soon.
And modern technology will give us front line seats.

stockholm: expressen.se/nyheter/flera-skadade-i-stort-brak-mitt-i-stockholm/

gotland: helagotland.se/blaljus/just-nu-misstankt-mordforsok-i-hemse-13578660.aspx

i swear he is a fucking jew but he wont admit it

This is truly sickening. I have absolutely no joy in watching this. We should set aside our diferences and be united as the same Europe.

A Newspaper in Portugal reported that the people who were sent here as "refugees" are all fleeing to Germany and Sweden.
The Headline literally said "Why are the migrants fleeing from Portugal". And as you can expect, they didn't even mention the social Benefits you provide them. Only that the migrants had better "connections" there.

MEN POSTA INTE HANS JÄVLÖA CIRKUSNEGERFEJJA DÅ!!!?!? får damp fan

DUDE SWEDE LMAO

it's because all of scandinavia looks up to our sjws, finnish sjws are starting to act swecucked aswell

>a kurdish immigrant cares more about Sweden than most Swedes

ska vi glömma honom och låta honom gå då?

han och hans parti har ensamt förstört sverige

Tack!

I can't even watch this shit anymore. It just makes my blood boil. I always try to look at things from the opposing viewpoint, but I simply cannot see how liberals will reconcile their love for women and LGBT rights and simultaneously advocate for this human scum to come and ruin everything they've built.

This tolerant, liberal, democratic culture Sweden has spent hundreds of years creating will be destroyed within the next 50 as these rapefugees begin achieving political office. Watch as the past 100 years of civil rights is rolled back into the laws of the same shitty countries they come from.

Sweden, I don't know what to tell you. I don't think there is anything left to do but intimidate these people into submission to your culture. I know you're scared of going to prison, your lives are probably pretty nice. But seriously, you guys need to organize an equivalent to the SS. Big, burly, Viking motherfuckers to dress in black and terrorize these fuckers. Swedish women fear their own cities.

Make the Muslims fear the night. Give them a reason to stay home and rape their own wives and not Swedish ones. Show them that their no-go zones will not protect them from retaliation.

Press 1 in chat if you shared this on kikebook

he¨s a shekelmeister for sure

((((horowitz))))

So, Swedes, race war when?
Jokes aside, when do you think we will be the breaking point? What must happen in order for general public to go from "Peace and multiculti" to "GET THE FUCK OUT AND NEVER COME BACK"?
Where is the breaking point?

>ensamt
hehe mm

>ensamt

Bokstavligen INGET parti förutom SD var emot det.

nej, du har rätt, men du triggade min autism. cirkusnegern är förövrigt avlönad av nån amerikansk bank nu, som tack för hans gedigna nwo zog arbete.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG YOU

YOU FUCKING SWEDES

neat, they're exactly like black americans but without guns

Bump

Kill sand niggers please

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Sooner or later, immigrants will kill a kid or something and Swedes will snap. Well, what's left of normal Swedes.

swedes deserve it
anglos deserve it
germans deserve it
the french deserve it