ROGUE ONE IS APOLITICAL YOU "SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES"

avclub.com/article/there-are-no-politics-rogue-one-disney-ceo-insists-247304

The libs that wrote this and the people in the comment section will destroy you.

Create an account here:

disqus.com/profile/signup/

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/there-are-no-politics-rogue-one-disney-ceo-insists-247304
youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU
avclub.com/tag/donald-trump/
avclub.com/tag/alt-right/
avclub.com/article/read-could-images-4chans-sad-frog-meme-actually-be-227596
avclub.com/article/right-wing-conspiracy-theorist-opens-fire-dc-pizza-246891
avclub.com/article/get-involved-internet-donate-comet-ping-pongs-secu-247205
youtube.com/watch?v=DydIK14AvXI
avclub.com/article/thanks-trump-now-joe-piscopo-running-office-247336
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its such a silly thing, I kinda want to drop it at this point, I swear I am not a Jew but goddamn its starting to stink.

Basically, liberals are using "white supremacy" as a codeword for bad people who don't like diversity or some shit and people on our side are saying "how dare you say all white people are bad"

I think both sides are misunderstanding each other intentionally so that is why I am out on this issue its just gotten too stupid.

You can troll the AVClub guys though, they are worse faggots than Reddit.

I agree with you. Been on AV. Need reinforcements. They literally gang up on anyone with conservative values re other issues. I'm just trying to light a fire under some of you anons to go in there and shatter some egos.

>White supremacist snow flakes
Triggered

Fuck rogue one, we already know what happens. What is the point of this movie?

Best start speaking to your writers then, they're shoving politics into it senpaitachi.

Every big movie is propoganda.
Every big movie.

>avclub.com/article/there-are-no-politics-rogue-one-disney-ceo-insists-247304
Stop shilling shitty movies with shitty characters.

Race mixing and bad girl power tropes are political demagogery

(((Disney)))

Honestly this. I thought arrival was going to be a good sci-fi movie, and I got 2 hours of fucking globalist shilling. Fuck all those Hollywood kikes

>Don't give a fuck about Star Wars
>Based Mads is in this one

Will probably pirate it eventually

I don't care enough to make an account to argue with the shitlibs about it but all you need to do to debunk the claim that the movie is apolitical is to post these quotes by the screenwriters, who have clearly injected politics into it.

Do they not know what "snowflake" means? Point me to a white supremacist with blue/green/pink/whatever hair who insists that you call them xir.

Thanks.

>Call people white-supremacists
>Desperate enough for them to see your movie you say it's apolitical
Everyone likes the Empire more anyway

they're trying to appropriate the insult....libs like to take words and use them the wrong way until they don't have any meaning, though

>complaining that star wars wasn't doing enough to cater to them

That literally never happened.

The writer decided it was a good idea when he was asspained about Trump winning to completely politicize the franchise in a Godwin manner.

Actively pandering to white supremacists...

he was /ourguy/ this whole time

this

youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU

now that I got a couple of you anons attention, can you fucking get a message to a Sup Forums Major frrom the meme war or something. I WANT TO FUCKING SHUT DOWN THE AV CLUB COMMENT SECTION- These fags post an atricle on trump or pizzagate every day and then jerk each other off talking about how the alt-right is just a bunch of "nazis"

avclub.com/tag/donald-trump/

Basically I need the hive to do my bidding. I'm just pissed I got banned from AV CLUB

Why are they only capable of insulting us with labels that they've been using for over half a century and the insults that we call them?

Next they'll be unironiclly calling us cucks for wanting a monogamous relationship.

Nothing is apolitical, bluepill

Star WARS has never been 'apolitical'. It used to be good though.

Well if they ban people we aren't going to get anywhere.

>Next they'll be unironiclly calling us cucks for wanting a monogamous relationship.
I can actually see this happening.

Pls no, my heart can't take it

Kinda like the way we call everyone niggers, I guess.

You have a point. BUT, there are ways around a ban.I was there subtly redpilling fags in there for about 3 weeks before i was banned. I was banned for bad mouthing Al Gore. To go drop some redpills you can either 1.) openly ( but semi-politely) argue against the mod of libs in there spouting of un-reasoned bullshit, or 2.) you can just act like a king cuck and write stuff so overtly progressive they will be embarrassed to agree with you. Need some help, anons. Nothing is going on, anyway.

Bullshit, the second the writers made those abhorrent posts, it became political.

This article, with it's condescending language, only confirms it.

Fuck Rogue One, fuck Disney, fuck the writers of both the fim and this article, and fuck "special snowflakes" everywhere.

I'm going to sabotage one of these viewings.

avclub.com/tag/alt-right/

Too late, not seeing it.

>coalition of women and minorities terrorize the patriarchy
>not political

Ok

Log into AV Club and help me combat these progressive fucks. It's literally a safe space in there.

Get in here anons help us. We are already red philled on what is happening on Europe and some countries of the rest of the world, now it's time to take acction.
We need your help, you can help us win this. If they get some Rafugees then maybe will stop this nonsense.

Also this
>Don't fall for the kikes tactics of divide and conquer, that's what they want
Know who the real enemy is.

Don't let them back track, if the Empire are White Nationalist then that's actually fucking awesome. Not going to see their movie, but White Nationalist are apparently Galaxy spanning geniuses

They do that with not just insults but also useful terms for getting our point across in debate. For instance, communists stole the term liberal, so we no longer had a term to describe constitutionalist ideals. They do it with everything, either steal it or demonize it or re-label it.

They know you....you don't know them, Sup Forums

avclub.com/article/read-could-images-4chans-sad-frog-meme-actually-be-227596

Tell that to the fucking writer that openly stated the empire is white supremacist.

This. I've always loved the Empire, they've got all the cool toys. The rebels sucked until Luke came along.

I agree OP.
I just finished my treatment for a hot new "Uncle Tom's Cabin" reboot, and the racists are sure mad about the diversity we hope to include!

It's just gonna be called "The Cabin", and we're gonna be casting all chinese actors - its gonna crush the box office records in the Chinese market.

Some people say there's no need to change Uncle Tom's Cabin, and that a remake wouldnt add anything to the story that hadnt already been said. Some bigots even said it would diminish an important work of art. HA! What a bunch of racists!

Do you think the writer will be allowed to write for Disney again ?

>apolitical

Thanks I enjoyed that.

This is totally stupid.
The SW idiots are doing this for the publicity because the last movie was so bad it hurts and they are going to eat shit this time.

It will be a fiasco.

>backpedaling from leftist propaganda

damn, are we the SJW now?

Really activated my almonds.

no probs amigo

I think you and I have very different views on the word sabotage.

It's a fucking kids movie, who the fuck other than Patton "wife killer" Oswalt actually cares?

God I love watching y'all tear yourselves apart! Stay BTFO!

>make a movie political instead of making some alien costumes
>say it's now apolitical on opening week

If it's apolitical then why did the writers say it's political?

even if you're not Sup Forums, or "alt right" or whatever, the people behind the film made it very clear that they hate anyone who voted for Trump... so why give them money?

I'm literally shaking

I'm axing the anons to go into a space space and dismantle it. Every comment says "hur dur trump is a nazi, fake new, NY times" etc. and then gets a billion upvotes. I want to disrupt the consensus in there. Not to mention they badmouth you autists every chance they get. So yeah, I want to make AV CLUB, more diverse!

You can choose user. But your mode of persuasion is dangerous because you might get banned. You have to tread a fine line in there or you will be labeled as a NAzi

Still not seeing that jew Bob Iger trash. Why they gotta milk everything?

>muh shekels
Wow even Disney is afraid of the Trump effect.

Alright ill shit post after the gym

>Go from culturally diverse first order
>Back to all white empire

yep no politics here boss.

a part of marxism is to remove parents as role models with the result that their children never fully grow up. they will cling like orphans to whatever role model is presented to them but they will never ever feel satisfied and complete because they have been denied adulthood through their parents. this is good for the economy which is why the corporate fascists make use of marxist subversive tactics.

See neckbeard, fedora etc.

>ROGUE ONE IS APOLITICAL

The people who actually made it have ALREADY STATED OTHERWISE.

>The libs that wrote this and the people in the comment section will destroy you.

Lol, the fucking AV Club? Haven't read that shit since they published a supposedly 'nostalgic' lookback at "Robin Hood Prince of Thieves" that was written by a retarded slut whining about how triggered she was by all the supposed racism, misogyny and rape in a fucking early 90s family film.

Let me spell it out for you, I'm not logging into your dipshit honeypot messaging service to be identified later for liberal character assassination, so stop asking. Honestly I suspect you're some kind of bot at this point.

Handle your own hurt ego and I'll have fun trolling people IRL.

>Alienates white people by portraying future white people as white supremacists
>White people get pissed and ask what the fuck disney
>Woooooooooooooow how dare you complain you snowflakes, alright here's our CEO and he says it's apolitical film, now I think that's enough pandering to you white folk, huh? Will you watch it now you fucking goys?

How can they be so stupid?
Glad all I ever got from starwars was a keychain, I;m not giving them any shekels.

Alright, now we're talking. Preciated, user. Anymore brave anons with some time on their hands want to disrupt the safe space known as the pop culture website AV CLUB?

Spam or more pls. I want anons all over the world to see it in 3D. Thanks.

That's disappointing. I kinda wanted to watch it.

>Rogue One is a story of a group of niggers led by a STRONG AND INDEPENDENT WOMAN whos mission is to do the most stereotypical thing niggers do - steal.

Pretty funny Disney.

Bullshit, I bought my wife's four sons and her two adopted children from Gambia storm troopers from the new film.

Don't lie and tell me they aren't Nazi's, they clearly are!

Is that the guy that wanted to absorb wangs in the Bane movie?

The director himself politicised it by referring to the Empire as a white supremacist organisation.

You literal nog. I create the thread to trigger strong willed anons like yourself. I;m trying to muster an army to infiltrate the the safe space known as AV CLUB and disrupt their circle jerk about TRUMP, PIZZAGATE, FAKE NEWS, and all the other shit they copy from the mainstream media and regurgitate as legit journalism. The comment section is militantly progressive

>I'll have fun trolling people IRL.
Can you share your trolling secrets with me ? I'll transfer money into your account.

>one of the greatest and most diverse casts of any film we have ever made and we are very proud of that, and that is not a political statement, at all.

wat

"Spell it out for you"...what the fuck are you reading from a Saved by the Bell script. You could of just said " i have better things to do" Fuck off then dick breath

We may get some Heptopod Rule 34 stuff though.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

It's a fucking movie, a 100 of you faggots not watching it won't change shit. Even though all of you will probably see it anyway.

WARNING
WARNING
WARNING

THIS IS ALL A PLOT TO GATHER YOUR INFORMATION FOR CHARACTER ASSASSINATION

DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE AV CLUB RAID, THEY ARE EXPECTING IT

WARNING
WARNING
WARNING

Ayyyy lmao
True

Stat wars is, always has been, and will forever remain, gay. If you like or watch star wars you are a literal child.

I mean, the writers seem to disagree....

Remember if you buy Empire merch, you are enabling and glorifying Nazism.

DO ME A FAVOR AND READ THESE ARTICLES AND THE COMMENTS. These fuckers are spreading fake news. Shills be shilling. Meme war victory waning.

avclub.com/article/right-wing-conspiracy-theorist-opens-fire-dc-pizza-246891

avclub.com/article/get-involved-internet-donate-comet-ping-pongs-secu-247205

>calls other sensitive snowflakes
>will have a fit if you call them an autistic faggot

1-800-oh-come-on

that's star trek. the original 3 star wars are pretty decent.

You literal nigger. Stop trying to sabotage my war cry. They aren't expecting shit. Whose character would they assassinate? Even if they did know you were from Sup Forums, fuck em.

Fuck white supremacists and fuck Donald Trump.

>star trek
>gay
Care to explain? And please open this in a tab as you respond.
youtube.com/watch?v=DydIK14AvXI

Did you direct this movie? Try zuckbook or twatter and spam the shit out of them. They'll watch it. No ONE FUCKING CARES HERE! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING CUM RIDDLED THICK HEAD, YOU FUCKING MONG!

We really need /polCeleb/ here, hiromoot. FUCKING hell. I'm tried of the gaymer fags and movie fags shitting up this board.

Does believing in the white genocide agenda make me a white supremacist?

>calls the empire a "white supremacist" organisation
>forgets that finn was trained and accepted as a soldier of the empire and that darth vader was originally voiced by a black man

I've just redpilled two coworkers on the basis of this thanks

Read the thread you triggered autist

Star Wars died in 1999, studios have been pulling a weekend at bernies with the franchise ever since.

Disney VP of Marketing pls

First of all, we know it's going to be mediocre. It's another Star Wars prequel with a predetermined conclusion. It's depicting a background fact of the original movie, and the trailer gives the rough shape of how that plays out, specifically.

Secondly, it's not a "must-see". This isn't a fool's errand of trying to stop people from watching an official Star Wars sequel. Star Wars 7 was going to make huge bank no matter how bad it was, like the prequels did. This is just "cinematic universe" filler.

Finally, it's a high-profile opportunity to drive the point home that hiring SJW infiltrators eventually hurts the bottom line, even if its seems like you're avoiding trouble at first. They hire their ideologically-pure friends over the best people for the job, they sneak progressive agenda into the product/service at the cost of consumer appeal, and when representing the brand, they say stuff that offends huge numbers of the population and provokes an at-least-equally-dangerous ideological minority.

We're that at-least-equally-dangerous ideological minority. We're the counterbalance to the SJW menace. The average person just wants to take the path of least resistance, so they're easily pushed around.

When some SJW hack Disney hired to crank out product says he's using the position to make Star Wars, previously a timeless epic adventure story with an inoffensive background of good vs. evil in abstract, into a politically-charged franchise about the evils of white supremacy in particular, we want that to hurt Disney, to hurt its investors and make its upper management look like they might need replacing, and we want them to know that's what hurt them.

avclub.com/article/thanks-trump-now-joe-piscopo-running-office-247336

I think I have an appropriate screencap for this.