"Why aren't men getting married anymore!" Women complain men today won't settle down

> the number of men marrying in the West has plunged in recent decades.

> The state of matrimony is not just ailing. It is dying out faster than a mobile phone battery.

> For an army of women, Mr Right is simply not there, no matter how hard they look for him. And the reason? When it comes to marriage, men are on strike.

> ‘Ultimately, men know there’s a good chance they’ll lose their friends, their respect, their space, their sex life, their money and — if it all goes wrong — their family,’ says Dr Helen Smith

> ‘They don’t want to enter into a legal contract with someone who could effectively take half their savings, pension and property when the honeymoon period is over.

> ‘Men aren’t wimping out by staying unmarried or being commitment phobes. They’re being smart.’

> ‘We messed with the old marriage structure and now it’s broken,’ she says. ‘Back in the old days, stay-at-home mothers got a financial reward because child-rearing doesn’t pay cash.

> ‘After decades of browbeating, men are tired. Tired of being told there’s something fundamentally wrong with them. Tired of being told that if women aren’t happy, it’s their fault. The rise of women has not threatened men. It has just irritated them.’

Holy fuck Sup Forums has the prophesied era of lonely old, used up women begun? A lot women has hit the wall and they are pissed that Men refuse to marry them.

Source - archive.is/1STud

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palimony
youtube.com/watch?v=ZebnqcERRdg&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tired? Try suicidal.

good.

What is alimony.

Why would I risk getting falsely accused of rape? Why would I spend my time with a used up whore?

I would rather invest in VR and realistic sexbot which will be here in 10 years.

Something you dont want to have trust me. You basically pay your ex wife money for the rest of your life.

>women
I will bet cash that in fifteen years, there will be a thriving sex-bot market, legal or not. In this kind of situation, the worst thing about the chinks is also the best thing: they don't give a fuck about international laws. They'll make sex-bots and export them no matter how much roasties bitch and whine.

What is the best insurance policy to ensure my future marriage doesn't end with me paying my wife a ridiculous amount of money if she decides to renege on our agreement? I'd like to think I can choose a girl that I have faith will stick with me, but I've heard enough horror stories from this place and others that I know that's a lot more difficult than it sounds. So what's the best bet? Can prenups contain the stipulation that she doesn't get my money if she leaves? Is the best solution just to constantly make sure she's in a bad position to leave, or just to pick somebody who can't (or wouldn't like) to survive on their own without my money or resources? I'm obviously not saying pick a poor or talent-less wife, but if she can survive comfortably on her own and take half my stuff (and future kids) on a whim with no consequences, then I have a serious problem.

I'd like to believe that I won't need this when the time comes, but I really don't want to be part of the 50% that failed their marriages because I wasn't prudent enough to guard against it.

jesus christ Ray

look at that face, the risk/reward was fucked from the start

No hymen, no diamond.

You have to get her to wear a necklace that will explode and kill her if it detects that she doesn't love you

A prenup can contain anything you like, but it's up to the court to honor it. As I understand it.

BULLSHIT

it's women who don't want to get married until they're 30 years old. by the time you try to have a relationship with someone you just met at 30 years old they are so old and unwilling to grow with you that it's like trying to date a coworker.

>not being stuck in min-wagie hell helps

That is a great thing about asians. It's (((international))) laws anyway.

>What is alimony.

With less men getting married and therefor fewer men to divorce, women have created something called "palimony"

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palimony

Basically, it's like alimony, but you have to pay it to your ex-girlfriend; no marriage required.

this
>spend your teen years and twenties riding the cock carousel
>whine about how no one wants to marry you when you hit 30
top kek m9
as one user in this thread said
no hymen no diamond

This is some next-level bullshit right here

And tradcons still try to blue pill and shame men into marrying. Fucking cunts.
I say women can fuck off until they learn their place or the laws change.

>What is the best insurance policy to ensure my future marriage doesn't end with me paying my wife a ridiculous amount of money if she decides to renege on our agreement?

Get to know the shady world of underground hit men for hire. I'm not shitting you. Story time.

>buddy is a dentist
>nicest guy you would ever meet, give you the shirt right off his back if you needed it
>did shit loads of dental work for me for basically free because poor fag at the time
>married, two kids, nice house, cars, living the good life
>wife wants a boob job
>buys it for her
>she immediately divorces him for the guy she's sleeping with
>she gets the Lexus, the house (mortgage free), insurance still provided through her now ex husband (he still has to keep her on), alimony, and child support based on his income not basic needs
>all-in-all payments of $200K per year for 18 years
>if he had hired a hit man for $100K would have seen instant savings

There is a happy ending.

>her payments are now ended
>her loser boyfriend just left her because his meal ticket is gone
>kids hate her and don't want to see her ever
>now that he's single gets tons of poon because rich

When murder is a more legit option than divorce you know your country's divorce laws are fucked up.

>mfw

Holy shit user. Will remember this.

Good thing I don't live in the states. Your lawmakers worship pussy like no other.

marriage is financial and emotional death sentence if you are unlucky. if your wife decides shes bored or maybe she found someone else, or if you cant function as a workhorse anymore she can just kick you out of your house, take alot of your money, and whats the most important, she can take away your kids.
>just find a good woman, cuck!
well i wouldnt want to bet my mental health and half of my stuff on anything, least of all on a fucking irrational creature like a woman.
change the laws so theres equality between men and women and maybe more men will think about it, altho i personaly think women arent capable of real love, not the way men can love at least.
for example i love my gf as a person, but i know she only loves me as a provider, aka for the things i can do for her (that can include buying stuff, emotional support, sex, social status, entertainment etc etc).... not very good but thats all there is

>Palimony
I want to believe this shit isn't real, but I know it is.

Honestly, I just don't want half of my stuff taken if things go sour. In almost every case, the woman will win while the man loses.

Easy to avoid, don't give her cash like its a fucking allowance and don't let her live at your place. If that's a dealbreaker, move on

>Palimony

It typically only affects you if you cohabit with your girlfriend.

Also, more often than not, it was used by gay couples before gay marriage was legalized so they could only cohabit.

But yeah, some greedy bitches use it to get even with their exes. Be warned.

>2015

>100K $ to kill some random bitch
way too expensive tbqh would do it for 20K

Because you're likely guilty of the rape accusation, because you're Indian.

Women are fucking leeches

>has the prophesied era of lonely old, used up women begun?
Yes. Generation born from 85 onwoards is right into direction menopause and will bear a mean of 0 children.

Boycott womyn born between 1985 and 2005. Ave yourself a nice 2010 build year.

Modern women enjoy having fun (fucking every man in sight, partying, and traveling all over) and by the time they're done and decide to grow up, most men don't want them anymore.

>Croats willing to undercut by a good margin

Yep, that's you people alright. You make good guns though. Keep it up.

Blame "Eat, Pray, Love".

That's the modern woman's Bible.

This. Half of my coworkers are on like their third marriage, every whore cheated on them and made them poor

And when they are on the phone, these big strong men all sound so wimpy and submissive. Fucking cuckolds

Don't even lie, you guys would do it for free

>says Dr Helen Smith
hey, I recognize that name.

Also you guys need to find mommy wives that want to work and pay all the bills. You're all too narrow minded and think women have to be in the inferior role while the guy is the cash cow waiting to be robbed by her.

Marry a woman who makes more than you, then YOU'RE in the drivers seat of talking all she owns. My wife is the money maker, if we got divorced I get the house ansd payments faggots.

I'd love to get married. I really would but I see the horror stories and it puts me off.

lmao it's just cunts being too picky

i bet every single woman whining about not finding a man would not marry me, despite having a job and an education, as well as being white and over 6 feet tall

>What is alimony.

Leftover from an era when women weren't allowed to work or possess independent wealth. So divorce literally meant the streets for most women unless their ex-husband paid them an allowance for the remainder of their life (alimony).

But we live in a world where that is no longer the case; women can work and save and do whatever. But alimony as a concept will never be abolished because woman know that it is an advantage exclusive to them, so of course they want to keep it.

I've been in a formal relationship with a woman for over 10 years now. We call each other husband and wife, but we never formally married, and never intend to. Sex life's still going strong, wife takes care of herself, no fights, no bullshit.

Tell me, Sup Forums, is this kind of spiritual marriage the ultimate redpill? It's kind of like regular marriage without any of the commonly reported side effects.

>marrying a slut
yeah, no.
Ill fuck it if I feel the need, but marry?
No.

Another "death is easier than divorce" story?

>have a work m8
>has wife
>he's a scum bag, cheats on her
>she finds out and starts talking divorce
>she would get everything, even if she cheated on him, so I guess it doesn't matter who cheats
>he convinces her to go sailing (he owns a 40ft boat) to the Bahamas to "patch things up"
>she stupidly agrees
>on the way out he frantically calls coast guard one night saying he can't find his wife...
>coast guard search and can't find a body
>no evidence, can't convict, but everyone knows what happened
>everyone calls him splash at work now

Again, when murder is a more rational option than divorce, your laws are fucked.

You have to be a qt boy toy for that, or at least willing to bang 2/10 chicks and not make a frown while doing so.

>april 2015

lel

>What is the best insurance policy to ensure my future marriage doesn't end with me paying my wife a ridiculous amount of money if she decides to renege on our agreement?
don't get married

or if you rl must go for church only marriage - which is not legally binding

Sex is freely available to any male, even beta males can get it with modern sluts for sex.

Why would we marry whores if we can fuck them until they're in their late 20's and replace them with the next generation of fuckdolls.

Nice try Muhammed. The only men I know how aren't in a happy loving marriage are are autistic as fuck.

Because people cannot afford to. I know that on a normal wagecuck earning is not enough to have a family and have a nice BMW outside. Say if it was 50 years ago you could do that as a milkman.

>splash
nice

but hey, if it takes a few badly covered up 'murders' to get cunts to knock this shit off, oh well

video related youtube.com/watch?v=ZebnqcERRdg&t=0s

Thank the Dude this shit isn't enforced in NY. Fuck man that's terrifying.

>Sex is freely available to any male, even beta males can get it with modern sluts for sex.
Doesn't matter if I can't personally get laid.

HAHA HOLY SHIT. Whadda move

If you can't even get laid you're not a man yet, you don't deserve a women. You can't blame that on women, they're sluts and they'll sleep with any bigmouthed idiot.

>splash

>$100k
Shit man, usually a job like that is $1000 tops.

Oh well
If I'm not a man why am I paying taxes then

>My wife is the money maker

Kek, stay-at-home-dad
wants to patronize others on marriage dynamics

>wife gets cheated on and killed
>act like she was the villain

Exactly my words when i started reading this thread

>being a goverment wageslave is now being a man

slaves are boys, masters are men

Yes it is

Only anecdotal evidence, but those that never got married are still a pretty and happy couple, and those that did are separated and miserable

Thanks a fucking lot homos

wow netherlands you sure schooled me

American dinero my murder-American friend.

Maybe not her personally, but you have to admit women haven't done shit to over turn an unfair system, so if they start getting murdered for it they need to reconsider the divorce laws.

And you are a stay-at-home-nation, get a job you lazy shit

fuck you Croat. ill do it for 1k

Man, a hitman here is like 100$

> you're not a man if sluts don't like you
> t. 15 yo kissless virgin

My state is on that list.

>MFW

>Indian
>being """"falsely"""" accused of rape

good kek

>mfw I can't get a woman to settle down with me

no one will miss you people.

Wanna really get scared? All those dried up old spinsters are gonna enter politics in another decade. Imagine a whole generation of Angela Merkels at the helm of a society in open free fall.

The kid crying just makes that a perfect picture

I am pretty qt, but she is like a 5/10 right now as she has gotten fat. She was a pretty solid 7 before kids and work stress fat, so I go on hoping she returns to that level. She was a virgin to boot.

I have cheated once though, I would probably do it again but I don't want to put any effort into it.

Have to find a woman that makes as much money as you or more, or it's very risky. If you can be an unemployed deadbeat and she is the only provider, you are in the clear.

the bit that pisses me off the most about this is the child crying.

I tell myself it's staged so as not to completely lose faith in humanity

>top reason for divorce is boredom

don't worry, maybe you'll get lucky and your wife will never get bored.

Part-time stay at home dad. In school right now but still won't make more than her when I graduate unless I keep going through more schooling, and fuck that.

She is very religious so I am not worried about her cheating.

Its not so bad. Women are making more then men now so the number of men receiving alimony is on the rise. While the actual percentage still favor women there is some small glimpse of hope that men can now be the gold digger. Thanks feminism

>strong independent women will defend this

No hymen no diamond.

>Term from the 70's
>Has never been successfully argued in court

FAKE NEWS

Top-tier bantz

>> For an army of women, Mr Right is simply not there, no matter how hard they look for him.
Hahahaha

I have a feeling that 'the red pill' feminist documentary that was released a few days ago quite literally red pilled a fuckton of people; red pilling them. The creator used to be a feminist, but instead actually inadvertently found herself wrong while she investigated the subject, eventually leading to the movie being a quite disturbing display of just how twisted women in modern society have become.

>splash

Oh Magikarp

Marriage is a scam and the pinnacle of cuckoldry

It doesn't fit the definition of cuckholdry at all you retard.