Tfw to intelligent for brushing teeth

>tfw to intelligent for brushing teeth
not gonna get jewed into that mind controlling flouride

nice proxy, mate

kek, have you really researched it enough though?
Why do you think all dentists and shit haven't discovered anything fishy? I mean they're pretty smart most of them... if they don't get told how the mechanisms of fluoride work they will probably strive to get that information somehow, and if one of them suspected that fluoride doesn't work there would be some kind of study or statement made

>not brushing teeth with liquid fluorine

>watching the internet jew
>drinking the liquid jew
>driving the engine jew
>breathing the oxygen jew

>tfw to intelligent to have teeth
I hah ahh mah teeh reemoohd. Bess ting I ehh idd.

Existing the existential Jew

>using neuron jew

talking about neuron jew using the talking jew on the Sup Forums jew...

>not using organic toothpaste

Do you only drink spring water? Because it's in the tap water as well

>not killing yourself and finally freeing yourself from the jew

Jew jhis jew jew.
Jew juwst jew juw xxxxDDD)))) EBJEW

quality post poland

tryin' my best ;D

fuck

dentists are not asking if people should brush their teeth or not. a dentist that mentioned such an idea would be shunned. it doesn't take a lot of brains to be a dentist. they could never get money for such a study. no such study would ever be considered worthwhile or listened to. toothpaste was originally called 'silver polish', they added mint flavor and invented toothbrushing to sell more.

brushing your teeth just scrapes off the bacterial lining of your teeth that keep them from being eaten by other bacteria, and fucks with your mouths biome so that bad smelling bacteria can grow.

i brush and whiten once a month or so. i brushed my teeth off an on for a week at time here and there when i was under 10 years old, since then, i didn't brush my teeth for over a decade.

have never had a cavity, or toothaches, never been to the dentist. (i should have had braces, however)

Brush with hydrogen peroxide

criminally underrated

You can make paste from baking powder and water and brush with that.

It's really good for your teeth

Have fun losing your teeth

Xylitol faggot, embrace the Finnish Jew.

everything is jew

>brushing your teeth just scrapes off the bacterial lining of your teeth that keep them from being eaten by other bacteria
if you seriously think bacteria are eating your teeth and that's what causes decay, you know fucking nothing

listen to your dentist before the nerves in your teeth get infected and you die, retard

>tfw to intelligent to fall for the advanced whitening Jew w/ Flouride

>jewing yourself for the jew