Attention The_Donald Migrants

All The_donald migrants need to do the following:
1. LURK MOAR
2. Don't post if you don't accept race realism or human bio diversity
>muh culture is everything
That is literally the Marxist idea and is not accurate. At least accept that nature is equal to nurture.

Racist, Nazi, White supremacist, anti-Semite, all of the -phobes are slur words used to shut down Europeans from having opinions. If you use any of those words or if you want to talk about civic nationalism go back to plebbit. Once you accept that there are racial differences you will realize that the ethnic demographic of a nation is the most important issue.

Dumping info-graph memes and quotes.

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/ScienceResearch/.../UCM085502.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not a bad cosplay

bumping

Love this quote. It was fucked how the media attacked him, so he sold his nobel prize, and the buyer gave it straight back to him. Good on him. He needs more recognition. It's not his fault the vast majority of people are morons.

When egalitarianism is allowed to become a religion heretics while be attacked.

Alt right faggotry belongs on reddit you kike

Heh

YEAH
All these white nationalists are too racist for our inclusive website

3. Anime is our culture so don't even bother posting if anime triggers you.

>our
Yeah, you need to go back

Yeah I know, big fans of us over there

Race realism is not exclusive to the Alt-Right.

The_donald had a bunch of faggots that need to STFU. This is a White Nationalist board.

It's so easy to pick all these new reddit fools ay

Get out you little pussys.

source pls

10/10 would sniff her farts
post more

Bamp to get these retards to stop making threads

>her

back to Sup Forums
newfags don't know proper trolling

so much this, for once i can afree with mohamed.

US immigration

Racism is passe and has no biological basis in reality. What about all the based colored centipedes who helped MAGA this election? We need to judge people based on the content of their character rather than skin color. I'm not on the Don train because of any nazi white power fantasy, I'm on it because I want the best country for ALL Americans. I want UNITY.

This is bait

nice panties.

>American
>White
KEK

This is a very nice bottom. The panties really fit.

FUCK YOU
CIVIC NATIONALISM > ETHNIC NATIONALISM
WE ARE NOT NAZIS LIKE YOU YOU ARE NOT APART OF THIS MOVEMENT WE SUPPORT DIVERSITY AND TOLERANCE

"alt-right" = racial Marxism

xdddd edgy gas the niggers xd

bump

why kek gives digits to shills is beyond me

Fuck off r_donald.

Calling anyone that strays from the egalitarian religion Nazis what the left does.

>and has no biological basis in reality
fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/ScienceResearch/.../UCM085502.pdf

The Role of Ethnicity in Variability in Response to
Drugs: Focus on Clinical Pharmacology Studies
Then why do different races respond different to different medications? I have yet to see a single person who can explain how race isnt real when we know for sure they respond differently biologically to different things

>her
haha enjoy your gay farts, homo

>Once you accept that there are racial differences you will realize that the ethnic demographic of a nation is the most important issue.
Those differences are statistical in nature. We should prefer the smartest 10% of blacks to the dumbest 10% of whites.

You can literally see the outline of the vulva through the panties you inbred

>CIVIC NATIONALISM > ETHNIC NATIONALISM

>he doesn't realize you can achieve the same thing with the stretched underside of a ballsack

Yeah I bet you'd love to cradle your nose between those buxom balls you fucking queer.

stfu cucklet

Why are you so obsessed with traps user? Methinks you project your weird fetish onto real girls too much.

is that asuka's butt?

no you can't lmao

I'm not the one that wants to sniff man farts, you gaylord.

yeah

That's a guy.

>All The_donald migrants need to do the following:
>1. LURK MOAR

Fuck that shit, REDDIT NEEDS TO LEAVE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!1

>sniff man farts
Are you pretending to be retarded? Im not the user who said anything about farts. How new are you to not understand how ID's work? Jesus fucking christ newfag lurk more.

I don't care who you are, fudge packer.

>this much damage control
>im not even from the same country as the american who wanted to sniff farts

Kill yourself. Your damage control is beyond pathetic

Fag

sometimes I take that name and post idiotic stuff because I don't like you, but I see now that is unnecessary, you do it without my help

And yet you still fapped.

I'll fart in your mouth if you give me 60 dollars.

No. Fuck off you faggot leaf. We don't need more fucking redditors here. In fact, they should go back.

You are the reason Canada should be nuked. I cant wait till gook moot just bans our whole country. I would be happy not being able to post if underage retards like you couldnt post either.

Come on gayfartlover you know you want it.

Cause the alt-right is some faggotry made up so liberals have something to be mad at, redditor.

her tits are the superior asset though

I bet you just can't wait for my stanky ass fumes.

her tits are just pressed closed together in that picture because of the way shes lying on them. Asuka doesnt have that nice of tits and stop spamming your weebshit on Sup Forums you degenerate.

You conservatives or shall we say cuckservatives are partly responsible for the destruction of our once great country. For some reason you kept banging on about shrinking the size of the government, Israel's borders, bathroom laws. jesus this jesus that fracking oil, muscular foreign policy, russian involvement in ukraine, constitutional conservatism, reagan, tea party,eminent domain and many other irrelevant cuckolded issues. But NOT once you spoke about the plight of our country with illegal immigration (brown invaders) and Mandingo's killing cops and WHITE folks mercilessly. You sissies were/are frightened of being called racist. Here Mandingo, ram the shit out of her just dont call me racist. Here lefty, I adopted African dindu's just dont call me racist now please. You are bunch of submissive infertile degenerate vasectomized idiotic asexual pussified estrogen filled sexually and morally confused hormone-less decadent cuckolded white sissies. Now the RIGHT has taken over and WE arent being scared of those far left castrated self loathing degenerate white sissies or dindu's like you are you fucking feminized cucks. So STFU and go watch Kwasi Menza Babatunde ram her tight pink pussy and step the fuck aside, your time is up cuckold. TRUMP = The RIGHT and WE aint apologizing for shit.

Shut the fuck up OP you worthless piece of dog shit. Your Stormfront wank club does not control Sup Forums. In fact, you will soon be resettled away from here. Have a nice day.

>fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/ScienceResearch/.../UCM085502.pdf

nice link breh xD

mind poasting the correct linkz0rz?

Good thread civic nationalism is the ultimate blue pill

bmping

Fuck off nigger

No way that's a guy. Traps are good, but they can't do that

Fake news

It's a guy, bro.

>Your Stormfront wank club does not control Sup Forums.
Be honest, how is your first week here? Sup Forums has been stormfront lite for a few years now. Go back to tumblr and dont come back until you can answer the question in this post

Thats the right link you inbred

Speak for yourself, bait man. Sieg heil.

>p*ny

Do you just not know how tits work? Having them hang down like that is always going to make them look bigger

>Saying "Stormfront wank club"
Holy shit did you get a labotamy. KYS

How you can be stupid enough not to see that the stormfags are being cultivated to discredit the Trump/FBI wing, I have no idea.

they're still her tits

>leaf
>white

Don't go against the status quo that's what they want!

More than you

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! YOUR WORDS ARE HURTING MY PHYSICAL BODY!!! I DON'T FEEL SAFE HERE!!!

[citation needed]
Sure thing. It's not like some White people just believe in White solidarity and group identity, NOOOO it's all a setup to make Mr. Trump look bad.

10/10 g8b8m88

And so do 99.99% of Trump supporters and at least 65% of Sup Forums. Ignore the stormweenies, most of them are trolls anyway.

An important point. Thank you OP.

>Using the term "stormweenies"

People like you are so closedminded. Believe it or not millions of people are nationalistic and have varying levels of loyalty to their ethnic/racial group. Impossible to believe, right?

But no, they're just trolling. 100/10.

Still waiting for you to debunk my "stormfag claim" which is literally an FDA reasearch paper into why races ARE different. Will you ever respond? Will you continue to ignore reality?