Why are atheists so autistic?

Why are atheists so autistic?

This reminds me of a faggot I knew who hated the Conjuring because it was framed as a true story and would "mislead" people. It's a movie, fuck off, Dimitri.

Assburgers have very logic-oriented minds that are incompatible with religion and blind faith

That's it, kids, claim one celebrity making a scene to stay relevant is a black mark against all atheists. Some day, you'll impress us big boys enough to earn your place at the cool kid's table.

In case you didn't notice, this is Sup Forums. Atheism > Islam

Enjoy your no free will, robot.

Next you're going to tell me that aliens don't speak English, and humans don't come from other planets, there's no such thing as hyperspace, and Tattooine isn't real!!!!!!!

"Robot"? Explain.

>achully...

I was one of those atheists as a teenager. And then I grew up and realized religion and faith provided the hope, moral guidance and social cohesion required for society to function at a civilized level.

There is a whole meta-meme about this shit, how sperg they are and their attempts at relevancy.

Did you see that fucking meme where some SJW was talking about how Trump was going to gas all the minorities and black science guy said something like "Don't be stupid, its actually a vapor, not a gas!"

I wrote this short script about this shit one time because I was bored and this kind of sperg is hilarious to me, idk why tho. I've never seen enough breads about this particular form of sperg.

Volition is inescapably metaphysical. The materialist worldview only allows for automata, not individuals making value judgments..

You don't need to believe that Christ died on a cross, but atheists refute themselves when they claim the physical world is the limit of all things.

Very true. Naturalism and free will are incompatible. Very few atheists think about these things because they're too busy posting to reddit.

>Implying the material world exists
>Implying the universe isnt permeated by a universal consciousness that can technically be called the Force, it just doesn't allow you to move shit with your mind

this explains so much

it's one thing to get autistic about reality but another to flip out over fiction
jfc

>Atheism>Islam
>implying Sup Forums believes that
Christcvcks on Sup Forums support Islam in every substantial way already, they're just upset that Muslims call their jew God by the wrong name

Wrong. Muslims worship a completely different god to us. We worship the OG God who established a covenant with Israel 3000 or so years ago, the Muslims worship a perversion of an Arabic pagan moon good.

BIG RED FLAG!

Science here to extinguish human ascension towards knowledge of the spirit!

The energetic nature of our reality!

they teach you this shit in like 3rd grade science class

Jesus Christ that man is an insufferable cunt

>Atheism > Islam

WRONG.wav

since when did bill nye the bachelors guy become the go to guy for all scientific questions? To make matters worse he has a engineering degree and no scientific background