UK places ban on 'White Jihad' neo-Nazi group

aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/uk-bans-white-jihad-neo-nazi-group-161212010008907.html

- The British government has announced plans to ban a Neo-Nazi group that praised the killer of MP Jo Cox and calls for a "White Jihad".

- "National Action is a racist, anti-Semitic and homophobic organisation which stirs up hatred, glorifies violence and promotes a vile ideology, and I will not stand for it,"

Not sure how good a source aljazeera.com/ is but seems like this source is biased is areas involving migrants and muslims.

So why is it when a group organized and made by "white people" are instantly targeted and shutdown/banned for their views and beliefs? Doesn't the UK have a form of Free Speech or so I was told?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGvhOEp3HwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
express.co.uk/news/world/742717/Migrant-asylum-seeker-refugee-sex-attack-rape-assault-Germany-map-Angela-Merkel-Cologne
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We literally cant handle the banter

I'm sorry to hear my tea drinking friend.

So how can British citizens cope with their day to day affairs while constantly being under the pressure of being labeled a "racist" or possibly getting arrested for their opinion?

It doesn't help when these migrants/supporters are also attacking the culture and lifestyle of the UK i.e Christmas and other holidays.

Wasn't there some thing on the news a while back about the Muslims trying to install their cultural laws into UK law so that marrying a 8 year old would be legal and stoning your wife would be as well?

As am I, my cholerestol-flavoured friend

What is your thoughts and feeling about this going on in your country?

Do you feel like your government has turned on you and would rather support migrants than their own people?

>Doesn't the UK have a form of Free Speech or so I was told?
Not if the speech is (((hateful)))

>first neo-nazi group ever banned
>tons of Islamist, Communist, and IRA factions outlawed
>OMG SO UNFAIR

No, the UK doesn't have "free speech" the way the US does.

NA have been putting up Nazi Zone stickers and stuff in my area. A few months ago I saw a sticker with the 14 words on and stuff on a signpost while walking to the shop

Not really surprised they've been "banned" desu, they'll just rename and carry on it's not like it's hard to get around these bans Anjem Choudary has done it loads of times

Is there any legal or another way for our fellow British friends to take this up with their government and demand them to listen to their pleas for law and order?

It doesn't matter dude. All they have to do is change their name

>14 words
Those are normie-tier, or should be. I hope they were banned for less flimsy reasons than zomg nazis.

Can't help but think that this is the cause of the British government ignoring their people and the result of it is these frustrated nationals having no other way to handle it but in their own way.

What do you mean by changing names?

nvm I get it now

You have free speech and the 'White lives matter' movement was made a hate group all the same

>our fellow British friends
they are all absolute shit. people like Milo and Farage come along once every thousand years in English history, the rest of "Great Britain" will drift further and further into a 1984 Government and it seems the British people are absolutely fine with that. cucks.

Seems like violence doesn't solve anything to make a difference if your white but instead makes the dead martyrs. But if of any other ethnic origin its tolerated as to some random terrorist act by a known group.

They go around liverpool ranting about shit as well, they've been doing it for ages I think praising Jo Cox's killer is whats got them on the shit list

>german fascism is a celebration of germans and makes all non germans and commies eat shit
>british fascism celebrates non british and makes the british eat shit

>UK
>freedom of speech
Pick one and only one

>racist
>antisemitic
>homophobic
>glorifies hatred

God that sounds like a familiar group of people....a religion of peace...

>I hope they were banned for less flimsy reasons than zomg nazis.

Yeah, they were.
Infiltrating the commie homelands like pic related, for a start.
They seem to get off their asses on the regular, which is even more triggering I suppose.

youtube.com/watch?v=fGvhOEp3HwQ

"hate speech isn't free speech goyim"
"E-except when the people saying it are brown of course!"

time to gas sand niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>putting up stickers is terrorism
the ABSOLUTE STATE

>white nationalism is illegal
>islam is legal

This hasn't really sunk in.

>So why is it when a group organized and made by "white people" are instantly targeted and shutdown/banned for their views and beliefs? Doesn't the UK have a form of Free Speech or so I was told?

Free speech is not written into any constitution. There are no laws protecting free speech. It is part of what is called Britains unwritten constitution

You know if those were Muslim protesters that crowed would of been arrested

express.co.uk/news/world/742717/Migrant-asylum-seeker-refugee-sex-attack-rape-assault-Germany-map-Angela-Merkel-Cologne

Just found this

Actually the ECHR guarantees free speech... except Yurop projects don't seem to give a shit about protecting the rights of whites.

>racist, anti-Semitic and homophobic organisation which stirs up hatred, glorifies violence and promotes a vile ideology, and I will not stand for it

Are these faggots serious? They just described Islam