SPACE ALIENS

If space aliens attacked Earth?
Would Sup Forums consider the jew, a nigger, a spick or a mudslim as a human being?
And fight all together against the space invaders?

Jews would try to sell us out or otherwise use the aliens to gain more power. So no.
Niggers would probably fall in line and fight the aliens.
70% of spics would hide because they're cowards. The other 30% would fight.
No idea what muslims would do.

this aint hollywood
if aliens attacked earth we'd be fucked
no >i hacked their system shit would work
they would turn up viral bomb the planet, steal what they want and fuck off

Any alien species with a power capable of reaching our planet could fuck us easily if they wanted. We'd be dead, all they would have to do is redirect a few asteriods

>Niggers would probably fall in line and fight the aliens.
Niggers would all try to run and save themselves as individuals with no concept of a greater good.

Yes

but what
said is true.

If an alien civilisation had the technology to get to Earth with a sizeable force, I doubt any of our technology, or weapons, would be a match for them.

It'd be meaningless and inefficient for them to simply destroy us, or disrupt our society in a large way. They'd most likely make an arrangement with our world leaders to keep their presence covert in exchange for some form of resources or energy. Or could start some long term plan to colonise our planet, such as interbreeding, steady replacement, or terraforming by modifying the earth's environment over time to their needs.

It would be nothing at all like Hollywood, it's preposterous to think they'd just come in on a big ship and start blasting at us.

Niggers understand the concept of killing the enemy for glory and respect. Do you think niggers value their lives or have enough foresight to consider they may die in battle?

They would all demand the white man save them and sacrifice more of our young men to rescue humanity, then promptly return to its ruin.
No, even that's wrong. They wouldn't wait that long because they would still be impregnating soldiers' wives while they were saving our planet.
Let the aliens win. My soul will go to Christ, while the reptilians and baboons would know eternal death as is their due.

Assuming the aliens attack throughout the Earth at once, it would basically happen by default. Every military would have their hands full.

I'd definitely be more concerned about putting bullets in xenos than other human beings.

Why bother making covert deals when they could take what they wanted with impunity? What makes you think destroying us would be meaningless or inefficient?

People frequently make the assumption that if aliens showed up there would be some sort of "war", or that we would even know they'd arrived.

The mudslimes would just explode like they always do.

Because we're a resource. I'd imagine they'd like to study us, use us, use our resource generating capabilities, etc. We're a functioning global society. Blasting us off our rock would just give them another rock in space.

What would be the point in that? If they have the technology to get all the way to Earth, I assume, in a reasonable time, then they probably have the technology to terraform or technologize any planet to suit their life environmental needs. They won't need our planet or any of the raw resources on it, because the universe is probably their playground. Only reason I can think they would kill us is if they deemed us a threat to them, which probably wouldn't ever be the case.

Depends if they attack to genocide us or just take our recources

If they don't intend to completely whipe us out, why the fuck would i stop them from disintegrating Africa?

The one situation where the supposed aliens might become interested in our doing would be if we were to develop a proper interstellar drive ourselves. In which case we would become either a nuisance to be exterminated or at least told where we're not allowed to stick our noggins.

They could be parasites, who go from planet to planet, leaving a wasteland.

Just because they have means to travel around the galaxy, doesn't mean they are more technological advanced than we are, it only means they are diffrent. Maybe they are not even intelligent, like a plant type of lifeform.

>we're a resource
think about that for a second
>resource generating capabilities
what resource do we generate that is not available in abundance to a space-faring civilization?
>functioning global society
surely you must be joking
>blasting us off our...
not another rock, it would give them a lush, vibrant planet with millions of species coexisting (just for the sake of argument imagine that this is the exception to the rule rather than the rule, what if most planets have 10-1000 species). And with us out of the way this planet would prosper infinitely more

A small alien commando (Francisco Pizarro) fighting against divided locals (South America)

Space aliens would attack by pushing Marxist agendas across the globe to weaken and undermine humanity. Jews, niggers, spics, and mudslime all already seek to undermine human civiliztion without alien intervention. We should only assume it would get worse in an overt colonization effort. Expect even more "replacement immigration."

Skype: High intelligence, but also a high chance of switching sides.

Google: Low Intelligence, but can be used as bait.

Yahoo: Medium intelligence, 50% chance of being useful.

Skittle: Low intelligence, can be used as a one time bomb.

I'd say the muslim is the most reliable weapon.

>think about that for a second
We are though
>what resource do we generate that is not available in abundance to a space-faring civilization?
Our industry, advanced goods with endless different ingredients & manufacturing processes. No one on Earth would even notice if a bunch of our manufactured goods (or even covertly manufactured) were being shipped up to some supply depot. Why would they send their species down when ours is doing all of the menial labour?
>surely you must be joking
I'm not. Our planet has a functioning global human society. It's a bit cringey to say it, sure, but we're here, we have a global economy, and so on.
>not another rock, it would give them a lush, vibrant planet with millions of species coexisting (just for the sake of argument imagine that this is the exception to the rule rather than the rule, what if most planets have 10-1000 species). And with us out of the way this planet would prosper infinitely more
They could probably turn any planet into that, though. Terraforming a planet or populating it with whatever lifeforms & fauna you like is probably child's play when you're at the technological level of interstellar travel.

I believe everyone will start thinking about their loved ones more. In short, everyone will stop caring about irrelevant pipe dream shit and try to take care of business at hand.

Maybe they need shitloads of water to survive and have no brain, just some kind of instinct where to find next waterresource nearby. And maybe they can travel by themselves through space without the need of a ship and are actually dumber than your own dog.

Alien life is unknown to us and their capabilities. Assuming that any lifeform that could travel space has to be incredibly advanced is retarded.

You can't assume anything about the unknown.

No, because liberals will want to make peace with them, trannies will invent a new gender that relates to them, and Africa will just keep making mud cakes.

Are you trying to be retarded? You think aliens would need us for our "industry" or "advanced goods" while at the same time being able to "terraform" organic, planet-unique species into existence?

>would niggers , spicks and mudlism even fight againts space invaders
>would niggers , spicks and mudlism even able to work togheter unless brainwashed by others?

or would niggers hide like they do from the cops , and their sons

and mudlisms pray and akbar on rugs hoping god would intervine

jews would be too weak to fight but are smart enough to figure outsomething (have you even seen inpedence day from 96?)

and spicks , do they have any use? maybe their visogoth DNA may help ,maybe aztec DNA too , but not sure about that arab DNA williness to work togheter-

No, I'm not. Yes, even if we'd just be some unimportant resource mining outpost for them in the end. There's just no reason I can think of that they'd wipe us out. Anything they stand to gain from our exctinction could be gotten easily enough without it. There just seems to be more logic in allowing us to continue to exist here, and taking some of our advanced manufactured goods, vehicles, energy, etc.

A more interesting question would be, political correctness being a foreign concept to an alien intelligence would they consider us all the same species?

Maybe the aliens would be sexy alien lizard babes that want our human seed.

Look at the EU. In the face of a clear and present danger, the UK decides to leave and run away instead of fighting side by side with their european counterparts. What makes you think an extra-terrestrial threat would work differently?

>Implying aliens won't just fire a relativistic weapon at Earth to ensure we can never do the same to them.

We'll all be dead before we even know our doom is coming.

If they had the technology to get here we would be like ants and this would be over with our complete extermination.

Also If they have the technology to get here our planet would be useless to them anyway.

Also if aliens existed that knew of us we would already be dead