Life on Earth is Dying. Thousands of Species Cease to Exist

"On the day that you read this article, 200 species of life on Earth (plants, birds, animals, fish, amphibians, insects, reptiles) will cease to exist. Tomorrow, another 200 species will vanish forever.

The human onslaught to destroy life on Earth is unprecedented in Earth’s history. Planet Earth is now experiencing its sixth mass extinction event and Homo sapiens sapiens is the cause. Moreover, this mass extinction event is accelerating and is so comprehensive in its impact that the piecemeal measures being taken by the United Nations, international agencies and governments constitute a tokenism that is breathtaking in the extreme.

And it is no longer the case that mainly ‘invisible’ species are vanishing: those insects, amphibians and small animals about which you had never even heard, assuming they have been identified and given a name by humans."

globalresearch.ca/life-on-earth-is-dying-thousands-of-species-cease-to-exist/5561829

Other urls found in this thread:

theworldcounts.com/counters/degradation_and_destruction_of_ecosystems/species_extinction_facts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>On the day that you read this article, 200 species of life on Earth (plants, birds, animals, fish, amphibians, insects, reptiles) will cease to exist. Tomorrow, another 200 species will vanish forever.

But user, you are not counting the new species who are create daily.
I think we are at about 60 genders. Think of all the combinations.

This planet is ours and ours alone. We can do whatever the fuck we want to it.

Number of species gone extinct
So far this year

theworldcounts.com/counters/degradation_and_destruction_of_ecosystems/species_extinction_facts

>"On the day that you read this article, 200 species of life in China and India (plants, birds, animals, fish, amphibians, insects, reptiles) will cease to exist. Tomorrow, another 200 species will vanish forever."

fix'd

Scorched Earth Policy
If us white people die out the mongol hordes will soon after too

fuel for my twin turbo LSX means more than some endagered gnat. also sage

Animals carry diseases kill em all

If the ecosystem goes down, humanity goes down with it.

So when can we hope for the nigger to go extinct?

what are our chances doc, hit me with the cold hard truth

Lets hope so

Species dying out is all because of humans ;((((((

This has never happened before ;((((((((((((((((

tell that to China or India

Well maybe we should stop subsidizing trillions of niggers and chinks so they could all drop dead and let animals have someplace to live.

it just means humans are far more powerful than evolution

Perhaps humanity deserves to go extinct.

Perhaps only certain sections of humanity.

Good, earth is too fucking full. Gas the animals, species war now.

>I think we are at about 60 genders
The US and Europe have cut their Carbon footprint from its high in 2010.

It's China who's pumping carbon like crazy

>Extreme biodiversity is ending as the world shifts from a transitional stage between the Ice Age and Normal Weather systems.
>Bad?