China declares Trump is "ignorant as a child"

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/309913-china-newspaper-trump-as-ignorant-as-a-child

>“China needs to launch a resolute struggle with him,” the Global Times editorial said. “Only after he’s hit some obstacles and truly understands that China and the rest of the world are not to be bullied will he gain some perception.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfGsLle6t9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=O1pbNTvkYSA
youtube.com/watch?v=rGy6FuGdeYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not bullying china

china is a fucking slutty cunt honestly, they are manipulative and want to control the world with shitty industrialization, if you dont think this your a moronic idiot that doesnt know anything.

>"N-no bully China, s-stupid baka Trump!"

China is so fucking tsundere for Trump.

trump btfo

>hmm, good water today, it only smells of dead fish but not that epoxy

Fuck China.

>Stumping Trump

Good luck

>Chinese medicine herbs from China are notoriously contaminated with lead. The same is true for green tea and many other ingredients that naturally absorb heavy metals.

>All sorts of products at Whole Foods, by the way, are grown in China but certified "organic."

>another day in paradise

> china communist party ensures the good air quality of beijing

you guys are just jealous you don't have a violet river

looks like grape juice.

It's obviously purple drank.

China butthurt

What's the Chinese equivalent of "Oy vey!"

>REEEE TRUMP IS A BABY, STOP TREATING TAIWAN LIKE A COUNTRY REEEEEE
said china

>China angrily demands that a man who isn't even president yet stop taking phone calls from Taiwain, implies negative repercussions if they aren't obeyed
>s-stop bullying us!

TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE

>tfw you will never live in a dystopian city where everyone wears masks to help prevent lung cancer from the air as they watch the sunrise the only way possible, though giant state-sponsered LCD screens

so international diplomacy is about being rude and obtuse to a guy with the biggest military?

MTGA, it's gonna be yuge!

>liberals getting offended on behalf of another communist dictatorship

they should kill themselves, or we should kill them

>thehill
>China declares

FAKE NEWS

at some point im wondering why? I mean putting this shit in is work too. reminds me of 2 old people who stole some gelatin powder by replacing it with sand, I man how do you end up with metals in tea. I was just scrolling by but today I also spotted a story about a Chinese woman whos boob implants dropped into her stomach area because quality

youtube.com/watch?v=XfGsLle6t9Q

but why? I can get having 1 or 2 for display models and maybe I can see someone trying to resell factory byproduct/leftovers as some other product but this is again one of those things that seem to take more effort than the profit would be worth.

if you create imitations of food that is cheaper to make than buying the actual food then you make a profit. this is the results of practicing capitalism in a nation that doesn't have western standards for consumer protectionism or the ability to monitor the marketplace efficiently

yep, that's what everyone thinks. Apparently rural china is still so impoverished that labour costs nothing and resources are expensive. In China, fake eggs are said to cost around half of what the real deal would cost like.

truly, cheap plastics are both a cure and a curse.

>if you create imitations of food that is cheaper to make than buying the actual food then you make a profit.
but realistically food is not that expansive. most of the cost has to do with the brand so once you start ignoring copyright it should not be that hard to get cheap food with that much land and labor around. In Russia the poorest pensioners buy expired food from a second market from people who don't want to dump expired product without getting some of their investment back and yet those pensioners are better off than the average Chinese citizen

>caring about China's opinion
You are such a beta leftist it's cringeworthy

german user already told you that plastic eggs are half the price of real eggs. the people who are absolutely drowning in poverty, and in china there are more of those than the entire population of your country, they take the risk because from their perspective they have little choice

>I man how do you end up with metals in tea

Plants absorb minerals and contaminants from the soil and air. Plants along the sides of busy roads, for example, are highly toxic due to all the exhaust they absorb.

Grow plants in an area where the air and soil are polluted and those plants will absorb the pollution. It's not intentional, it's just the side effect of growing crops in a country that's full of industrial waste.

If you drink tea, you should only teas from Northern Japan, some parts of India, Sri Lanka, Hawaii, etc. Honestly, if you eat anything that comes from China then you deserve what you get.

but how cheaper can you go?I mean in turkey an egg costs around 5 cents
>labour costs nothing
reminds me of that story were during a reshoot Hollywood guys hired a person to hold the light for the whole day because he was cheaper than renting a stand. still its unbelievable that it would get so cheap and this is one of my biggest fears whenever I here someone saying "well our people are unwilling to work for this price but X people are desperate enough" eventually you go into inhuman territory and it effects society, whenever I listen to Chinese and Korean peoples outlook on what it takes to survive in the world and what is considered normal, most of them come off as soulless demons yet I can't judge them because I don't know what I would do in there situation.

This is exactly Proof that (((Climate Change))) is Complete BS that is only meant to Work in Chinas favour and who will just steal our last Manufacturing jobs

oh wow

that will change trumps mind and let them continue ripping off the world

an egg in china is 3 times more expensive than in turkey if that price is accurate, this means that even a fake egg in china is more expensive than a normal egg in turkey

things like 'in country X things are like this' won't mean much if you're talking about country Y

its 5 cents. Im poor but if you can't pay 5 cents than it maybe time to turn to crime and if so many people can't pay 5 cents that you are making profit by selling plastic eggs than its time for social reform. I assumed that maybe china just has expansive eggs because a lot of people live there and maybe they raise the chicken away from the smog so it effect the costs but if its cheap and you still can't pay it than the fake eggs are the least of your problems.
>perspective they have little choice
Do they? I have read about some vigilante action about people who made fake baby formula and while I don't think violent mobs like in india would do much permanent good, is there really nothing to be done?

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

Doesn't China have a one-child policy? Ignorant or not, they only have this one child!

see

Let's send all niggers to Chyna

They had, ended 1. january this year

trump is going to obliterate their economy and there is nothing they can do to stop him.

well the government doesn't like the fake products, they try to crack down on them. It's just so easy for a minor enterprise to introduce them to the markets and make a profit. And chinese seem to think it's somewhat OK to scam people like that.

Then it's less than 1 year old and can't even speak yet

> accuses someone of being a baby
> sends a bomber to show they really mean it

Has anyone ever seen a China flag here? Why should we even care?

Chynah and Iran, Mexico will be your ally in the nuclear war. You can use Tijuana and Juarez as your military camp.

worry not, may tea intake is limited to akbar tea and lipton.
>contaminants
I have seen that when people fish from streams that have sewage in them but its very few people. maybe Im not picturing the scale right but you would need a lot of contaminated source to produce enough contaminated product for it to make the news. When we are talking about fake eggs and rice Im picturing whole warehouses of them
unrelated but Tudor con artists sold to customers live chickens that looked plump and juicy, but actually they had sewn up the chicken bottoms so they were just filled with poo. anything from china resembling that?

Because everyone with a China flag are expats and those with US, Canadian, and Brit flags are most likely Chinese.

You can't drink tea from Northern Japan after Fukushima.

>things like 'in country X things are like this' won't mean much if you're talking about country Y
true, relative value of money,etc,etc but that factors in once you go beyond the basic cost. What Im trying to say is how expensive can it really be to make a chicken egg in china. for example I have no problems accepting why beef is expansive in japan and why seafood is cheap in fishing towns but its a fucking chicken egg, what chain of events would lead it too cost more than plastic.

>And chinese seem to think it's somewhat OK to scam people like that.
yep, like I said such living often has affect on society itself.
ethnic minorities were exempt and there were few other exceptions (+ it ended)

>Has anyone ever seen a China flag here?
I have seen it a few times, what posts I recall were complains about the mainland chinese people

>I have seen that when people fish from streams that have sewage in them but its very few people. maybe Im not picturing the scale right but you would need a lot of contaminated source to produce enough contaminated product for it to make the news. When we are talking about fake eggs and rice Im picturing whole warehouses of them

I believe I have seen a rice plantation close to a city that uses the river as irrigation. Then when the plant up dumped insane amounts of the stuff, the whole plantation was contaminated.

It's also in the air though if there is waste powder or mining ash

youtube.com/watch?v=O1pbNTvkYSA

overpopulation would be my first guess, 1.3 billion peoples means a lot of demand to supply. of the 1.15 trillion eggs produced globally in a year china consumes 40% of them

You chinks don't want to play this game.

also, side thought, china consumes 40% of eggs produced globally, but i doubt they produce 40% of the eggs so they probably have to import eggs to keep up with demand which creates a market for imitations

why not?

Gotta be shitting me. Cool tv and all, but Jesus Christ. Why don't they just build a dome and pump the pollution out?

>N-no bully
Looks like the Chinks are taking advice from Jeb.

Ai yah!

youtube.com/watch?v=rGy6FuGdeYk

JACKIIIIIIEEEEE

>not realizing that China holds all the cards and this is a huge power play

Its funny that you actually believe that, China is a loud paper tiger.

Chink genocide when?

China ain't shit but a big ole paper tiger, fuck em.

Push comes to shove most of the world, even many of Chinas own neighbors would side with the US over China so they really can't do anything but talk shit

I encourage you to start looking at the labels of everything you own.

in a trade war china has less moves they could make, they kind of need us to continue buying their shit to keep their economy flowing

Phillipines, Mexico, Japan and USA?

How did they do that?

>Flashes gun when offended.

Yeah, Trumps the child...

I think Trump's actions regarding china are very smart.
He is creating a climate for American companies to bring back their industry in the US, which is a less risky way to operate than being in a foreign country with changing diplomacy. Chinese fucking with offshore American production could cause big damage on big companies, like Apple for example. It's way safer to produce home because you can't have diplomatic tensions, sanctions or even war interfering with production and business. To me he is just showing American companies how producing in china can be a risk in itself even if it's cheaper.
I'm pretty sure his tweet about Taïwan was on purpose to create a bad climate and make chinese production look potentially risky. Imagine tension escalate and Chinese government blocks shipping of american products made in china ? Companies like Apple would lose a lot of money. Companies would at least make sure they have at least part of their production in the US territory in case shit hits the fan.

who the fuck cares what china thinks? this is a good thing

projecting
they're so jealous that Taiwan is getting attention and being recognized

That's Japanese you fucking idiot

temporarily close down some factories and wait for the pollution to blow away to japan, then do whatever they needed the skies to be clear for, mostly propaganda to give off the impression that china isn't the most polluted shithole of the planet to the point you can see the smog clouds from space

As long as it isn't actually the Communist Party saying this, their propaganda piece can say whatever they want.

Taiwan will be a launch pad.

>Holds all the cards and this is a huge power play

They know Leftist cucks are scared little bitches and most of them would be upset if they couldn't get their cheaply made phones for dirt cheap prices without slave labor in China.

Wait, why is Leftist pro-China yet anti-Russia. Don't they know China and Russia see each other as friendly allies? On top of the fact that both rely on each other constantly and China is even pro-Assad?

Proof that (((pollution controls))) and the (((EPA))) are just a (((climate scientist))) plot to give china an advantage over us.

>>“China needs to launch a resolute struggle with him,” the Global Times editorial said.

For plebs, China Global Times is like Russia's RT.com.

>>“Only after he’s hit some obstacles and truly understands that China and the rest of the world are not to be bullied will he gain some perception.”

The difference between China and the US is that the US's official mouthpiece is disconnected from the rest of its head.

The global poker table has never been weirder to sit at.

fpbp, china is a dirty angry slut that tries to be snobbish and cold but opens her legs up on the first date.

YOU HEAR THAT YOU CHINKS?

YALL ARE A NATION OF LOOSE WOMEN AND WHOREDOM

> "West" MSM literally siding with communist China
What happened with all those human rights violations in China? Seems like they don't matter anymore now that Literally Worse Than Hitler President is against it?

Mouthbreathing Americans BTFO, I can't wait until China opens up even more on trade and fucks you traitorous pieces of shit.

>truly, cheap plastics are both a cure and a curse.

1% cure / 99% curse

I think gook tears might be more nutritious than liberal tears in the long run

pretty much anyone who speaks against trump will be considered a friend by the (((media)))

only a matter of time before they start lauding kim jong un and the DPRK

>leaf

>eight years of constant Chinese butthurt and tears

Fuck China, not afraid of those communist twats.

>editorial

oh so it's just asswiping paper

>china thinks people care

Mexico mad that Ford is moving their factory back to the US

>hurr durr don't vote for hillary she's going to start ww3.

There is a real estate bubble in china ready to pop, it'll take its banks with it. They better behave, Trump can literally fart at China and they'll fall down and not get up again for a long time.

>hurr durr trump is going to cause a nation with a navy incapable of transporting an effective invasion force into war with america because he took a phonecall from taiwan

More obese people in Mexico, and every public toilet I saw in mexico had projectile diarrhea on walls. You can't even drink the water in Mexico you fuckin brown midget.

>literally siding with the communists
McCarthy

Get the black lists