Patton Oswalt

This is your daily reminder that this fat manlet murdered his wife and belongs in an asylum

If Clinton had won the election, and Trumpers called for total recounts and do-overs and suborning the Electoral College, how would the Clintonistas react?

Ha ha, just kidding, we know how they would react: by burning down stores and smashing cars and blocking roads and shooting cops.

Desperately clinging to relevancy like a rat on a sinking log. His wife was lucky to escape.

I love the smugness that tweet emits.

"W-W-WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS!!!"

Weren't these the same assholes who mocked faulty CIA intelligence Bush received about WMDs in Iraq?

So now we're supposed to accept a CIA report which refused to reveal its supposed 'proof?' Fuck 'em.

And this is your daily reminder that gossiping about celebrities and posting screenshots from twitter is some gay faggot shit you queers.

How the fuck did Russia make trump win? I don't understand
Hey Vlad let's go to America and vote Trump
Okay Sasha they don't ask for ID there
Makes no sense

Also, I think this is just going to make normies wake up. My grandma who didn't really like Trump (but hates Hillary because she's a woman) is a trump supporter now after all this bs

>razor thin margin
>making states that haven't voted red since Reagan switch
pick one

>ignoring the overwhelming evidence that the government and media rigged the election for her to win

I felt bad for him because with the death of his wife it was obvious he was trying to fill her absence by taking part in something bigger than himself, but this is genuinely pathetic. We need to gas this fat fuck.

By hacking their private systems and releasing dirt?
What do you think, retard?

I used to like George, but now he's just a faggot in every sense of the word.

The CIA has evidence of hacking, but for some reason they're not releasing it. Okay.

What's next? The russian hackers killed my wife in her sleep?

>this secret CIA report that we can't give you any information on says Russia rigged the elections for Trump, even though it's impossible to rig the elections
>btw, look out for fake news about PizzaGate and illegal immigrants voting, can't listen to that

>The CIA has evidence of hacking

Actually, only some unnamed sources are claiming there is evidence of hacking. Really makes you think....

So by letting the public know how shitty they really are? Somehow I am okay with this.

Oh look we released this info that means the election is rigged and Hillary would have won!

i hope george dies of aids what a complete piece of shit he is

I know, that's what I was getting at.

These people get fed a bunch of bullshit by the lugenpresse and they just roll with it as if it's undisputed fact.

Leftist are slobbering all over CIA dick.

Never thought I would see it.

We live in interesting times indeed.

Because you're biased, as the Gay Asian said.
Strawman not worth answering.

This election has made Patton Oswalt a much funnier person.

His brutal ass devastation is a legendary monument of comedy.

I don't even support Trump personally, but it's just stupid how did Russia rig the election? Did the Russian hackers mess with the machines? Yeah they leaked info, that changed people's minds. Is that bad? To prove someone's corruption!

Between his meltdown of Ghostbusters failing and now Trump winning, how soon until he kills himself?

Yes, hacking another country's government to influence their elections is bad.

Payback for the 90s, liberal america

It's bad to prove corruption?

There's literally no evidence besides the word of an organization that overthrows government world wide.

I wonder why an organization that overthrows governments would be talking about this without releasing evidence?

At what point should the DNC take culpability?
I mean, a bored 14 year old could've "hacked" Podesta's email

At what point does incompetence take over?

But Obama said rigging an election was impossible. Democrats btfo

>hacking
I'll create GUI interface in Visual Basic to stop that from happening in the future

Also
>razor thin margin
But I thought Hillary won the popular vote by 6 gorillion?

But it was okay when Hillary suggested to rig Palestines election in '06

True
Russia has 2000+ cyber nukes

END LEAF ON LEAF VIOLENCE!!

Excellent

Not biased my friend, just tired of corrupt politics. Even if Russia did hack the emails and leak them to help Trump, the Democrats are still at fault for having incriminating documents in their email in the first place.

Don't shoot the messenger just because you don't like the message.

He's probably a queerbecuck that's why he loves corruption

The messenger is a foreign country who broke the law to interfere in something where no foreign countries should have any role.

You are the same type to have whined about Obama telling Brits to vote Remain.

Libtards like patton and george are like fucking yentas, sitting in their windowsills and bitching about everything.

They didn't hack a government. They hacked the server of private citizens.
They also hacked the server of a political party.

Additionally, Craig Murray asserts that it was a leak, not a hack. So literally, one of their own got tired with their corrupt shit and decided to damn them all to hell.
This, in conjunction with Clapper admitting that they have absolutely no idea when or where they were hacked- as he handed in his resignation, should be enough to convince you that this is more CIA bullshit.

He has the body of an out of work under the bridge dwarf, yet he's worth a few million. How much are you worth?

I don't really see the equivalence between those two, but whatever. I really don't care much about the latter. The scary thing about your argument is that it actively argues against transparency and any effort to promote it can be shut down because it was "done illegally."

And so long as we are degrading this to ad hominem, you seem like the person who would whine about Wikileaks and Snowden.

Neither Wikileaks nor Snowden are actors of a foreign government.

It's pretty simple: a nation's elections should only be decided by members of that nation

>HILLARY WON THE POPULAR COUNT! SUCK IT DRUMPFKINS!

>RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION! THE RESULTS CAN'T BE TRUSTED!

Hmmm.

Very good, however...

Trump's private systems were hacked and the dirt released by the Mexican owned New York Times.

Do you think CNN would have agreed to cancel the election had Hillary won?

NYT isn't a foreign government.

They didn't hack another countries government.

The Russians were aware of, and perhaps copied, information stolen from private individuals and organizations, that also ended up on wikileaks.

That's it.

>Mexico isn't a foreign government

They would beg to differ, Leaf.

Now I see where you are coming from. Fair point. But I still think as long as the claim is verified as true it should be given to the public. But then again I am a big proponent of transparency in government.