If only a select few elite jews are bad than why don't we just go after those select few instead of the entire Jewish...

If only a select few elite jews are bad than why don't we just go after those select few instead of the entire Jewish religion? That's not cool. 99% of Jews are innocent hardworking people like you and me.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Kill powerful jews
>Don't worry goy we now good yids
Never relax around yids

If 99% of shill fbi cuckposters can't into bait then why don't they kill themselves???

Nope all Jews are bad because they literally worship Satan, offer children sacrifices, and consume blood.

>if

Fuck off nu/pol/, those other "good" jews will just take their place. If you had cancer, would you just kill a few of the more powerful cancer cells and leave it at that? There was a damn good reason that Hitler understood that they all needed to go .

They suck baby dicks
Of course pizza would be my captcha

Find some of the globalism-praising elite who don't coincidentally have a Jewish background and maybe we can have this discussion.

It's not like the (((other))) Jews are supporting them or anything.

hey essay, dey da chosen people of god, of course they are superior to everyone else

god CHOSE dem mang, he done CHOSE dem, to be superior

you disagree with god, dats a paddling

They all contribute in some way to the overall Jewish agenda. Even if just making a movie they are putting in themes That are pro the Jewish agenda and sometimes it is subtle but it's always there. The ones who seem innocent and and nice are the mask for their race, a disguise. But they are still wicked don't fall for their mask. You can cover a poisonous pile of toxic waste in smiley faces but it is still poison.

>uncut version

not for long

What does it do to their mind to be raised in a community that would tie them down mutilate their dick and then suck blood out of it. While celebrating the pain, loss, and enjoyment of the blood and suffering? Are there really people out there too stupid and dull to see how wrong this is? Truly proof that Satan is real and terrible.

btw circumcision methods like that spread std's to babies, it's super fucked up.

All Semitic religion is bad and needs to be eliminated.

Also, Orthodox Jews are child rape supporters, the (((media))) never reports on this though.

vice.com/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

Christianity is semitic

I mean, you can try, but they're extremely evasive creatures.

>Even if just making a movie they are putting in themes
Why do you think this is a normal job? What about a Jew that works in a bakery?

Even white do that though, are the whites who do it innocent or guilty

>/r/ing picture of the burnt jew shaped bread

Because so many white people run the media?

>99% of Jews are innocent hardworking people like you and me.

Nah

Into the oven.