What is the most efficient means of infiltrating mainstream culture with our ideas?

If you were attempting to penetrate the minds of as many members of society as possible with Sup Forums-tier views, how would you set about doing it?

What do you think would have more influence:

1. Having intellectuals write an academic, rigorous and well-researched book/article?

2. Trying to get as much exposure as possible on television, in newspapers and online; sort of like Richard Spencer?

3. Having large numbers of individuals spam memes online so that certain ideas are being constantly pounded home?

I once heard a quote from Saul Alinsky, a Jewish revolutionary, that said:

"A true revolutionary does not flaunt their radicalism. They cut their hair, put on a suit and infiltrate the system from within."

Do you think this is true? Is the best way of normalizing our ideas to build a platform of credibility and respect first and then start propagating these viewpoints?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZr5qgyPoqk
youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

The best way is to have a casual way of showing your views

Hollywood, TV have a lot of success this way -- don't force people to adopt your attitude, make them comfortable with sharing it

Academics are also a good thing for "backing up" your claims and getting some authority. Best would be if they have some external support.

One of the main problems radical-Right parties like the BNP had in Britain was the fact that, although they could attract White working-class people, they struggled to attract the White middle-class because the media did their best to portray them as illiterate, uneducated, neo-Nazi thugs.

Whilst much of the middle-class vote for the centre-right party and share their concerns on immigration, they care too much about bourgeois respectability and are petrified of what people might think of them if they were known to vote far-Right. They also have the luxury of being able to escape areas with high migrant populations and therefore can put the issue to the back of their mind.

I think that, in order to get these two groups together, the White working class and middle-class, you have to have respectable people that look like, speak and act like them advocating far-right views.

TLDR. Thanks for Marion pic. Have another.

the "alt-right" needs a more concentrated think tank that does nothing but brainstorm such dilemmas. Sup Forums's the best platform we have for this now but imagine a place with 25% the userbase where good ideas like Fight for Her had to constantly compete with bullshit bait threads

*don't have to constantly compete

true true. Also this is a nice place to hang out, but it's also 100% transparent. Not the best thing for a think tank.

Be incredibly uber rich and possibly jewish.

bump

Fuck off, Democrat infiltrator. We all know Obama and Hillary wrote their thesis on Alinsky. Sup Forums is the exact opposite of mainstream. If you'd lurk more newfag, you'd attempt this shit on the /r9k/ beta shits.

Drop red pills in Youtube comment sections. Youtube sections are frequented by tons of people. Many participate in it but most are lurkers. Plant the seed of different ideas (red pilled content) inside their heads, so one day they can flourish.
Make references to (((them))). Use /polack language. This will create confusion but curiosity and interest. Actively scroll through comments and thumbs up those, which support our worldview, even if the vadt majority of the comments promote a completely different agenda. The normie will begin to entertain an idea when he/she sees a comment that is approved by several people as opposed to zero. This is how you faggots "recruited" me.
Most of /pol, it seems, has no idea how effective comments on platforms like Youtube with a visually appealing rating system can be in terms of influencing minds.

We should have weekly threads where we raid some videos containing relevant material just to drop some red pills and break the echo chambers of comment sections. Most Youtube channels are complete echo chambers and subscribers of said channels never get confronted with different ideas and dissenting opinions. As I mentioned in the beginning, the mere act of "planting the seed" can have a huge effect down the road.

ln the current state of affairs, none of these things.

You've got to understand far right ideas, especially in Europe, have essentially been seen for more than half a century as modern, secular examples of absolute evil, and that at the same time leftist ideas completely invaded academia and media outlets, entirely dominating the zeitgeist.

You can't possibly hope to reverse such a dire situation with this sort of half arsed propaganda. l remain convinced the only chance the far right has is a drastic worsening of the situation that'd make the middle class vote for these parties en masse.

The worse things get, the more empowered the radical-Right will become, yes. But I don't share your view that far-right parties are universally considered as demons. That impression is easy to get when you're constantly bombarded by mainstream media that takes a default liberal-left standpoint on virtually all issues and makes anyone to the right of centre-right out to be a fringe lunatic.

But the reality is that, among White working-class people, (i.e. the majority of the population in European countries), these parties are very common; just look at the Front Nationale in France. Isn't it the most popular party at the moment? Geert Wiilder's party is leading polls in Holland, too. Austria had a very close call with their far-right presidential candidate. Trump got elected and Brexit happened.

What you're saying was probably true ten years ago but I think attitudes have changed significantly.

Are the middle-class voting for FN in France at the moment?

The problem is, our education system has pushed left """""values""""" as good while defining evil by patriotism, nationalism and """""xenophobia"""", basically we are educated to beleive everyone is nice and cool exept us who are the intolerent monsters and refuse to share, this shit is carved into our minds, even today I'm sometimes surprized by the mental shortcuts I tend to take and how left wing they are, so I hadly beleive shit will change, I wonjt be pushing for it anyway, I'm not willing to sacrifice my social and professional future.

This. YouTube is our Trojan horse.

There doesn't even need to be a drastic worsening of the situation nowadays considering how public minds can be influenced. Americans are still well off compared to the rest of the world and Trump, who had to face an unprecedented global smear campaign and accusations of the worst kinds, just got elected. Social media and memetic warfare played a big part in that. I'd say that in 2016 a slight worsening is enough for the far right to make big gains. We are still the "rebels" in society and our ideas are bound to reach the mainstream soon enough at this rate. We already enjoyed great victories with Trump and Brexit, and we're only gaining more and more momentum. As the white population declines, so increases the number of our following. The same is true with the growing number of illegals invading Europe and influence of Islam in our society. Genuine kebab removers will rise to power during our lifetime..if they haven't already.

You need an easily repeat able common sense sounding brain worm of a phrase or idea.
One that even your nan can get behind

Take back control was great for Brexit for example

What are Sup Forums/ tier views? Most Sup Forums users are retards since trump announced his candidacy. Their views are basically conspiracy theories and nonsensical "civic nationalism." Other than that, they are mostly mainstream views which they are think are edgy like being critical of Islam and feminism, but lacking any intellectual substance. If you are talking white nationalism, then you should be reading Greg Johnson. He is the go to source for white nationalist metapolitcs.

>1. Having intellectuals write an academic, rigorous and well-researched book/article

Number 1 is the most important, but multiply it by a fuckton. Whatever is taught in universities in terms of social science is taught in high schools twenty years later, and pretty soon everybody believes it. Then, 2 and 3 come for free.

These already exist. The trouble is getting people to read them

Be funny, which is hard for most conservatives because of the autism making it incredibly difficult for them to have a sense of humor.

Don't be an arrogant prick, which is hard for most conservatives because of the autism.

Show some empathy, which is hard for most conservatives because of the autism.

Yeah I mean make it part of a college course, rather than just a lone scholarly article.

Be Tavistock

Ye but liberals lack self awareness

You sociopathic fuck

They have self awareness. They're far more aware of the world than most. That's why they control the majority of the world, you idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=fZr5qgyPoqk

You don't win over adults because most will never stray too far from their indoctored comfort zone. You win by getting your message to the kids so they can consider and accept your ideas first.

One of the reasons why the Pewdster is going to be the biggest reason why we swing rights in the next couple decades.

So, make a youtube channel for games, make a video game, make flash cartoons whatever kids will watch. Memes are huge as kinds fucking love memes.

Probably the biggest problem is that school systems heavily inculcate kids so getting involved with your kid's school would be big. Making a counter culture to how kids spend their entire childhood and young adult life in school is important.

Those who have autism are welcome to support our ideas but its better they keep quite about it, we don't need autists worsening our name.
I would say confidence is what most of us lack, due to widespread disaproval, and confidence is a really easy thing to come by.

Start here: youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY

MIA's original upload had insane amount of dislikes. She deleted it and reupped it to protect the score. Check the comments on there.

>Once again white folks will continue to evade and reject responsiblility for creating a system that creates distruction and disharmony with the planet. No regard for human life nor the earth. Blame the oppressed for their oppression. You guys are getting fuxked too but you just don't see how its youre people who created it from the beginning. And no, my ancestors did not have slaves. We do our own work and we were busy fighting invaders time and time again. Europe wants to close borders yet they still want to go to other countries and take their resources. The hypocrites finally revealed themselves.

Then why do they control the entirety of western society and all our institutions?

jews

Humor.

these comments are too much
my brain...

The comments under a YouTube video and/or a Facebook news article are the most convincing cases against democracy one could make.

turn off your television. support local / small media who are anti-globalist

>Win the elections.

Ops!

the internet has really let people speak out

and for example it turns out that Trumps ideas are very popular

I would like to ad that all this + avoiding labels, once you use a label (((they))) will turn that label bad so normies don associate with "alt right". it's harder to win an argument when you subscribe only to yourelf

win an argument against you*

yeah even on reddit, the bastion of edgy liberalism

"A true traditionalist does not flaunt their radicalism. They grow a beard, get tattoos and infiltrate the system from within." - Me

See also: Gavin McInnes

Don't grow a beard though, I already started shaving mine and it's becoming such an obvious normie thing that you're gonna look like Hillary Clinton trying to get kids to Pokemon Go to the polls. Keep the undercut and hide your power level. Don't be like Sam Hyde who, after losing his show, is going ape shit.

>being forced to shave his own bear
so traditional

Humor. Memes. You already have the answer. Show how fucking stupid the left are. Ridicule them.

Infiltration is the only way to make your views seen as normal, and even as moral, in the modern age of echnology and information. You would need a huge amount of people who actually want this change to force this change, possibly even through violence. Realistically speaking, this would take at least 2,000,000 just for the U.S., all of which would be armed.

We must do it the same ways the SJWs did, slowly seize control of the media, and education.

This is our last chance.

Yes, I give off the "surfer brah" or easy going guy vibe but that's only to allow people to feel comfortable with me and be more open to what i have to say. Subtle red pills insofar as to just use words like cuck, lame example i know, or say you believe in Gnon. They'll think Gnon is a cool concept, inquire more, etc...We just have to be as subversive as leftist were in combination with our own autistic uniqueness

yes, bring out their contradictions