Daily reminder that Pizzagate is REAL

Other urls found in this thread:

deepdotweb.com/2014/11/09/as-drug-markets-are-seized-pedophiles-launch-a-crowdfunding-site/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what about her hand?

that's handgate, a whole nother story

It's very weird, I cut my middle finger of my left hand in a similar manor.

PEDOWOOD 2.0

Same autists

Most schizos have an obsession with completely benign gestures. They like making a bunch of autistic collages of Merkel and Soros with their hands folded together and then superimpose someone like Aleister Crowley doing the same. It's horseshit that delegitimatizes the real issues

Look at that numale in the background.

Kek

t. brian singer

Are the fuckers who perpetuate this #PizzaGate nonsense closet pedophiles getting their jollies by role playing detective?

Lets be frank, this site and imageboards like it have a repuatation for harboring pedos and kiddy fuckers, is it really such a stretch they'd go to these lengths to point the finger elsewhere?

All this "evidence" that's been uncovered is just innoculous emails, stock-standard Instagram photos, a handful of people who have distant ties to convicted pedophiles and a HUGE amount of heresay and conjecture.

Come clean and just fess up you pathetic fucks. The only people conspiring to fuck kiddies are you guys.

"FML, this retarded bitch's pussy isnt worth this"

What's the obsession with the pizzas????
Who in the world would have such fascination for pizzas they would make drawings, paintings or whatever out of it????
Is there some kind of sick pizza trend among rich people???

>Hillary
>Talks to 12 people
>Needs microphone
>How spontaneous
>Fucking alien fingers
>Huge elephant ankles
>Queen of the Gibbsmedats

Good riddance

Pizza is mostly carbs like the devil.

Only people I've ever met who waste money on Alienware are liberal shitlords or politically apathetic.

Is that pepe surfing on a slice?

dough = grains
tomato sauce = fruit/vegetables
cheese = dairy
bloody fetus = meat

It's a balanced diet, goy!

Is that a deformed flipper?

>tomato sauce = fruit/vegetables

Implying it's made out of tomatoes and not some sort of dyed corn syrup like everything else

Feels like Washington is having some internal problems these days.

Confirmed, pepe

its not. nor is spirit cooking. Hillary was done after her sides idiotic rage against pepe but now you have given them an out

I dunno, seems to be a cheesy cheese meal on a little bit of dough most of the time

>swirl
>crescent moon
>star
Am I onto something here?

MY GOD
SOMEONE ENHANCE THIS IMAGE

Ah, the old I know you are, but what am I argument. Way to hit max retard

The reason they are so brazen in they're social media is bc their isn't anything illegal about being a pedophile, it's not a crime to be a pedo alone, so they can say lots of things. They have a concerted agenda to normalize it. So they want people getting small 'harmless' doses so overtime we will stop demonizing them. If you read the comments at the end of this article It will be clear that this is true deepdotweb.com/2014/11/09/as-drug-markets-are-seized-pedophiles-launch-a-crowdfunding-site/

the smell of unwashed manbaby conspiracy tards is strong

good luck when the media forgets all about your little circlejerk

Get up, you're drunk again and fell down.

Thank you truthing mexican bro

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

It absolutely is real, only retarded shillaryfags say otherwise. But using that hand as an argument (???) is even dumber.

kek

I've been out of Sup Forums for some time. Has anything actually been done regarding pizzagate? Except for shitposting here and covering it up in media?

shitposts make the world go round