Opinion on Snowden

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Edward? Traitor or patriot? Both?

>FYI I'm not NSA/CIA/DHS/FBI/USCG

Nice Try USAF

Traitriot. We should spy on all everyone, totalitarian 1984 style. But we shouldn't hide that we're doing it.

To be fair, we wouldn't have to spy and people so much if we just indoctrinated them from birth.

USAFag get off my board

both

seems legit

Liberal cuck

Hero.

Oh, um...I mean he's a traitor! USA! USA! USA! I love being free.

He's a fucking cuck

He's a traitor.

But it had to be done.

he's literallly Reddit: The IT Guy

snowden only releaed thej names of already publicly known projects.

if you were suprised by snowden, you weren't paying attention.

Russian agent. He is owned by the SVR

Depends why he actually did it, in terms of alerting the public to the level of data trawling and access into personal lives etc it was pretty heroic especially when you consider the potential consequences for himself, however its pretty murky as to who he was actually working for when he did it, not to mention it was pretty convenient that he got held up in Russia and wasn't taken out, far from the image that is presented to the public the intelligence communities of both nations have serious ties to one another going back decades

the public had been alerted many times before. the guy that made the program, edward binney, had been spilling his guts about it.

the only thing that """legitimized""" snowden was the MSM coverage and the government response.

where was the MSM in 2001 when at&t
admitted in federal court it was listening to calls? where was the televised manhunt for binney after his appearances on alex jones?

if you think snowmen is anything but an actor, you bought into the hype.

>Edwin Binney
The Crayola guy?

exactly. you faggots have no idea how far doen the rabbit hole goes. by the time snowden released, it was very old news.

william.binney is still around as far as I know. look him up. and the iff vs at&t case is public record. read it, lil' nigga.

I stated that I thought alot of the circumstances were suspect, also aware that for anybody paying attention we already knew that this was happening. My point was that at a base level understanding it was heroic although the circumstances indicated social engineering

why arent the russian authorities looking for him?

He's a hero, but no one seems to REALLY listen to him. No one as in enough average Joes, enough corporate hoes. In the sense that anything would change. The surveillance just increases and normalfags are, as expected, riding the "I have nothing to hide" retard wagon.

you are still getting.it wrong. I could destroy your heroic claim easily, but the more important thing is this:

how did basic.powerpoint documents become proof? especially when supplied by a low level, deniable contract worker?

it was an act.

if snowden warned you, you are a normalfag.

>The surveillance just increases and normalfags are, as expected, riding the "I have nothing to hide" retard wagon.
This. Normalfags piss me off, they don't care about privacy since they publicly broadcast their lives through social media.

>the intelligence communities of both nations have serious ties to one another going back decades
Intelligence agencies co-operating at times and on certain issues doesn't mean the countries involved don't have different goals at times.

Look ameritard I didn't make a heroic claim I made a statement about why it could be perceived as such, that isn't indicative of a personal viewpoint centered around a supposed heroism pertaining to his actions, also didn't argue that it was an act, that's generally what social engineering is about, my only grey area is what was intended to be achieved with said act aside from the infighting that ensued between agencies etc and the level of social discontent among gen pop in the wake of the disclosure

You need to do more research I wasn't talking about the collusion that is visible fin

Any chance Snowden a shill?

t. Cucks who like being spied on by the government

assange is cool
whistleblowers are cool
gov spying on people is not cool
authortarianism is not cool
privacy is cool

>implying I'm going to trust a UNICEF agent
nice try, cuck