Trump curse claims another blasphemer!

First clooney and now this within one week?

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=d000000082
opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=Q12&year=2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

You mean the actress who played in the jewish written Jolene, that showed her mindlessly going through a sea of dick from a nerdy italian, to his father, to using a lesbian warden to escape prison to a depp-wannabe rock guy, to a jewish kind gentleman, to an evil ruthless white guy?

Who would have thought that she'd end up on kek's wrong side?

"gun control thriller" is this fucking real?

>Clooney's divorce
>Chastain's blunder
>I could maybe finally have a job

Please make the Rouge One boycott happend and will be the greatest week

I start my new job tomorrow and will NEETdom behind for good I hope
Good luck user. It's possible.

*will leave

I'll un-NEET myself for you then!

Ordering an AR lower now.

>tfw you will never be American

why live

is this really what happens in this shit 'gun control thriller'?

>respek the 2nd

>gun control thriller

Yes, sounds very thrilling.

No it's one of her earlier movies. Where she tries to play a 16 year old when she's already hit the wall.

The movie was my waking up moment. Until then I thought Sup Forums was a joke but it looked exactly like what pol claimed about anti-white, pro-promiscuity propaganda and I looked up the writer and of course jewish. Started paying attention more and even plato's republic on my bookshelf had a foreword "contextualising" it and saying it was surpassed by some frankfurt school book later. The author of that foreword was married to one of the frankfurt school people of course.

Thanks for posting this. When I first heard the words "gun control" during the adverts for this I was pissed now seeing this made my night. Thanks user!

Rogue one won't die that easily unfortunately.

Taken from wikipedia:

>In the high-stakes world of political power-brokers, Elizabeth Sloane (Jessica Chastain) is the most sought after and formidable lobbyist in D.C. Known equally for her cunning and her track record of success, she has always done whatever is required to win. But when she takes on the most powerful opponent of her career, "The Gun Lobby"(that pales in comparison to almost every other lobbying group in existence), she finds that winning may come at too high a price.
>she takes on the most powerful opponent of her career, "The Gun Lobby"
I'm pretty sure either the pharmaceutical lobby or fossil fuels lobby would be vastly more powerful.

Shit even the corn lobby at this point

But that wouldn't trigger all us college marxists to immediately side with her for being oppressed.

AARP, telecoms, the rest of the health industry. Seriously, is the gun lobby even in the top 10?

sauce?

because guns are spooky killing machines that have a will of their own

Is that a pic you took, user ?

what's the movie about?

>that pales in comparison to almost every other lobbying group in existence

The entire American firearms industry is nothing compared to a single big oil company.

:^)

oh, another thriller. superman balancing the budget, this fall.

>one of the worst performances of the past 35 years
>11th highest-grossing movie in the country
wtf

I'm pretty sure AARP, literally an organization JUST for retirees, weilds more influence the NSA ever will.

NRA that is. Autocorrect.

Isn't this the same whore who was in Sicario which she held a gun for half the fucking movie?

>gunz are evilz dey be rayciss

>gun control thriller

Fun fact: in this movie, the gun lobby outspends the anti gun lobby 38 to 1. Look the actual numbers and you'll find an interesting.

Geez what happened to Carrot Top...

No she wasn't in Sicario, this chick was in Zero Dark Thirty, the Bin Laden raid movie.

Probably because most americans are pro gun

The NRA is absolutely tiny compared to corporate lobbying groups and geopolitical shit like AIPAC.

We're just very good at what we do.

Bitch looks like a caveman.

The Train Lobby.

*Shudders internally*

Nice, just added it

Bloomberg dumped more money into starting an anti gun group then the NRA makes yearly.

You can boycott Rouge One all you like.

Rogue One's fucking superb, unlike this D-grade disaster flick masquerading as serious cinema.

>Bloomberg
OOOOYYYYY VVVVVEEEYYYY

Still waiting on Aziz Ansari

Patton Oswalt is probably due for another hit if he keeps it up

>Rogue One's fucking superb
What ? Early screening ?

>Aziz Ansari
If there's any brown celeb that needs to be shipped to gitmo it's this fucker.

Hollywood loves having "conversations" about guns.

This ALWAYS involves having a conversation with themselves and no one else, and spending huge amounts of money to make box office movies where they misrepresent and strawman the argument for guns and try to make you feel stupid if you aren't for "common sense gun control."

It's condescending self obsessed virtue signaling bullshit filled with fallacies, and made by people who live in a solid steel bubble that prevents any opposing ideas from getting through.

I like how even with all these, there's still some small time ones left out like Maddox and Dick Masterson

Didn't see George clooneys divorce in their either

At this point is too big for a collage, makes looking through it a bit difficult.
Do you guys know of any other format to make it easier to look through?

Absolutely brillant post.
Job well done

This is the sea of cock she rides:

>married young. He gave up his ambitions the moment they got married. He also went limp in bedroom
>Father starts sexing her secretly and they have fun until his wife finds out and they have her committed into psych ward
>Lesbian warden falls in love with her and sneaks her out. The minute they get out she becomes paranoid and obsessive controlling so jolene escapes.
>Romantic love with rock tattoo artist, until a previous girlfriend arrives with his baby and kicks the shit out of him
>jolene becomes a stripper and is charmed by the nice jewish older cultured gentleman. She moves in with him and has a good time until he is murdered, though he protects her even from that
>she tries dating a rich white guy who is unbelievably aggressive and mean. Eventually they have a kid which he steals and evicts her with threats of lawsuits

The jewish guy is the only one that didn't turn evil and where things ended because something that happened to him rather than what he did.

>Gun control thriller

Liberals should just accept that they lost the Gun rights war.
It's getting embarrassing.

I thought pro-gun rights groups still outspent anti groups, with the exception of Bloom berg that one year, but that the real strength of groups like the NRA is getting their members to actually go out and vote/contact congressmen/actual grassroots work, not just sending a lawyer to DC to spend money on people's campaigns.

>solid steel bubble that prevents any opposing ideas from getting through.

You mean the gun nuts who do not want to compromise and refuse to consider any common sense gun control measures?

They did outspend, but only like 4-8 to 1.

leaf yourself

You should know better by now: liberals cannot admit they are wrong, ever. They will continue to double down on every position until they are wiped out.

There's only like a dozen movie's out at a time

im sure she cries herself to sleep at night in her 15-room $3-million seaside mansion, or her $5-million city "bungalow"

Gotcha. I still just laugh every time someone brings up the NRA like they're these fucking masterminds just laughing as bullets rain down from the skies, directly into every daycare in the country and all because they spent billions to get one senator elected or something.

Damn man, that looks so suave

Well, they did literally just spam YouTube with their video trailer and the option to SKIP.

So, people subconsciously got programmed to SKIP her stupid ass movie

I used to like this cunt.

0/10. You're embarrassing yourself as a troll, as a leaf.
Try harder next time.

Not sure if "79th worst opening in 35 years" is bad or actually great for overtly lame propaganda..

add yourself to the list for wasting all your time compiling this schizophrenic garbage

Liberals believe the lobby is responsible for all their failures in banning guns. Truth is that most gun owners don't contribute anything to the gun lobby and actually hate the fact that the gun lobby is always trying to cut side deals with liberals to protect business interests rather than the 2nd amendment. Liberals can't actually fathom that their precious ideology is rejected by a majority of Americans and therefore feel that it must be some mythical boogeyman that is the cause of their failures rather than their inability to understand a good portion of the electorate.

How do these coincidences keep happening?

>Trump claims another blasphemer

Trump has no such power. We all know who is at work here.

My point was more about it being peanuts in comparison to even the alfalfa lobby, which I didn't know was a thing, and likely neither did you. The NRA power is that people like their guns and take action, like you said, not that they try to jew themselves privileges.

>Started paying attention more and even plato's republic on my bookshelf had a foreword "contextualising" it
This is what annoys me: modern mediocrities writing critical commentary on good works of literature, philosophy, etc. I've been reading a modern edition Cobbett recently and the footnotes are almost openly hostile to him.

She won't be once she has a reputation for being a flop, can't get any work because she has no draw, can't afford to pay the taxes on those houses and has to frequent soup kitchens.

Get off Sup Forums, Jessica. You're clearly equal parts drunk and retarded. Or are you pretending you know how this supply and demand thing works?

At least 150-200k people saw it in theaters at about $10 per ticket. Somehow it's rated fresh on RT.

>coincidences

>soup kitchens

yeah, i don't think she's moving down to your tax bracket any time soon

>the alfalfa lobby
>mfw

>(((somehow)))

>Seriously, is the gun lobby even in the top 10?
But the gun lobby has
>guns

(which means they are scary)

Why should i have to compromise "Shall not be infringed"

I get what you're saying, but if these idiots don't think that the oil lobby has people with guns, they're crazy.

Clooney's getting divorced?!? Hallelujah!!! Tippity-top kek

Because the constitution is not an absolute document. It's up for interpretation or repealed outright. Case in point: prohibition.

Sounds good. Repeal it and then come back.

>That shitty trigger discipline

I lost my erection.

>"Shall not be infringed" is not an absolute statement

I think this was meant to compliment a Hillary Clinton victory

This user. A sintient HK killed my Jewish grandfather when he was only 4 years old.

>retarded amendment gets passed because of retarded feminists
>increases crime AND infringes on individual rights, like these retards always cause
>repealed a few years later
>totally the same as the amendment the fucling founding fathers felt to add only after freedom of speech and has shown zero substantial support to be actually repealed

poor guy

now he has to go back to fucking 22 year old 8/10s, night after night

what a shallow aimless existence

> NRA spends 4-8 to 1 against poor defenseless anti-gun lobby

ha ha ha ha ha ha

opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=d000000082

opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=Q12&year=2016

it varies from year to year based on Feels, but the NRA has to fight the entire federal gun control apparatus, the entire media and other lobbying groups' lies

the NRA is also the ONLY pro-gun lobby, while anti-gun fascists have hundreds of different pressure groups pushing their agenda so their spending is mush harder to track

even so, the current fiscal year the NRA is only rocking about 2-1 in DECLARED spending, but what is the value of the press constantly harping on "gun violence" as if firearms were capable of performing actions on their own?

never heard of it

would not pirate/10

Leftist, cunt and mudshark.

I laughed at first, then realized you were serious, then realize you were correct.

I tried so hard and got so far. But in the end it doesn't even matter. *sob* *sob*