Hmm

Really maeks you think

Other urls found in this thread:

epi.org/publication/charting-wage-stagnation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not relly goy

It really does.. The health requirements need to be better when it comes to being a cop.

pew pew shootin niggers is fun

Lol only pussies care about niggers.

Cop deserves a raise.

Killing that many law breaking hood rats single handed.

You're not funny and you're making pol a shitty place by making threads like this , you should be fucking ashamed of yourself.
I want you to turn your pc off and go for a long walk and think about some interesting topics to discuss that will generate intelligent discussion then come back and try again , can you do that for me little buddy? #MPGA

STOP being criminals and learn a SKILL

YES HOW DARE WE PROSECUTE GANG MEMBERS.

WHAT WAS THAT BLACK PEOPLE COMMIT MORE CRIMES ACCORDING TO FBI STATISTICS????
FUCK STATISTICS...
STATISTICS IS RACIST!!!!!!!!

Part of the issue is from wage stagnation/decline since the '70s, which affects infrastructure and keeps the standard of living from increasing across the country: epi.org/publication/charting-wage-stagnation/

If people keep being lazy shits and don't learn about why, the people at the top will keep shitting on you (Trump and Hillary included).

P. sure wage stagnation disappears when you account for inflation properly, include immigrants and women entering the workforce, and count compensation instead of the wage

It doesn't, as is indicated by the cost of many things. For example, you could get through college on a part time job in the '70s before the productivity/wage split started to happen, or buy a house, a car, without too much trouble. Nowhere near possible anymore.

I hate it when people just focus on police crime, and just neglect black on black crime. Literally growing up we couldn't even go outside at night and it wasn't surprising to hear somebody got shot. It's severely depressing to hear some lady on tv crying because her kid got shot by some thug accidentally while they were playing outside.

I even remember being at the bustop one day, and just after we got picked up from that same stop, over five people got shot in the same area.

But no, once some thug gets shot by the polices, these stupid retards start crying disregarding the fact that they kill more people and children than the police ever did. No, I'm not saying police can't be the bad guy, but what I'm saying is, people only care about the police guy, or rather white guy shooting than the ghetto thugs that infest the neighborhood.

So, the picture is saying that injustice falls too heavily on honest cops doing their work?
Really makes me think

Replace the cop with an adult spook and then the picture will be accurate

they forgot the massive mountain of dead niggers as a result of other niggers

The lickers will soon find out. It's literally in the badge lmao.

Cars are higher quality now, maybe that's why they are more expensive.

College and houses are very distorted markets.

Nothing to evidence a productivity / compensation gap desu

I linked you to the facts with data sources to prove it, so yes, there is evidence of productivity rising and wage decreasing/stagnating.

Just because they say that doesn't mean that's what the evidence actually shows

They might be a left wing think tank dedicated to finding reasons why the government has to 'do something'

change that cop into biggy smalls

one post by OP

This.

I really cant stand fat cops. They need to have strict health requirements

(NIGS ON THE RIGHT)

AND NONE OF THEM DINDU ANYTHING, ALL UPSTANDING CITIZENS READING TO THE BLIND