How does it feel knowing you're on the wrong side of history...

How does it feel knowing you're on the wrong side of history, and we'll be wearing these as badges of honor in solidarity against white supremacists and fascism, shitlords?

Have fun living in fairlyland.

But the Galactic Empire is the only cool faction in Star Wars

This convinced me to get a Star Wars(tm) Tattoo so that I can express my delight in the brand and advertise it to my friends.

>Not news

>Tattooing yourself
>Tattooing yourself with a symbol from a movie series, especially one owned by Disney

>TATOOS
>MEANING ANYTHING OTHER THAN IM A FUCKING IDIOT
lol liberals are literally the worst people to ever exist. Tattoos are fucking retarded. The only person I know with a tattoo who I dont hate with them is my brother and only his marine tattoos. He has other gay ass tattoos that me and my other brother always rip on him for. Tats are fucking lame

Everyone knows the galactic empire were the good guys, these fucking ISIS level rebels killing innocents and blowing up government facilities killing millions of innocent men and women who serve in the galactic armed forces.

/r pepe on this guy

why don`t we get empire tattoos?

They are the marks of slaves.

If I lived in the star wars universe I would much rather be a me member of the empire

We will no longer surrender our planet or its people to the false song of globalis--er, Imperialism. It's time to make Corellia great again. Build a Dyson sphere. You can't harm the Garm.

But Trump is the rebellion. The DNC is the republic.

We're getting rid of oppression, the oppression of regulations, excessive taxation, endless and pointless third world immigration..etc.

Why the hell does "no more unskilled immigration" have ot be considered "oppressive" by these people?

Sweet, i need something to cover up by bernie ink.

Oh my god this

>brand yourself with Disney™ IPs
>become a free walking billboard for a popcorn movie franchise

>why don`t we get empire tattoos?

>brand yourself with a rival Disney™ IP
>this shows what a free thinker you are
>become a living billboard of opposition against our other Disney™ brands

Great goy!

Its time to go to bed, buddy

Not sure I would completely agree with that statement.

Die Rebel Scum.

>being against the side that wants to normalize pedophilia is the wrong side of history
Feels great honestly.

>they made it much more easier to identify who is a fucking idiot

>empire came about voluntarily through the senate
>jedi's had way to much power, were willing to imprison sheev without due process
>managed to keep under their heel several systems with relative order
>their uniforms were /fa/ as fuck

No doubt Trump is a Rebellion.

He had to defeat the Republicans before he defeated the Dems. Two sides of the same corrupt oppressive totalitarian empire.

Reality Star Wars:

Rebel faction wins
Nationalizes all industry
Quadruples the size of government in the name of equality and fairness
Spending explodes
Minority races solely supported by government programs
Costs explode
Infrastructure breaks down
All working skilled people create a new army of storm troopers
Easily destroy the hippie welfare remnants of a failed galactic social experiment

Long Live The Empire

Too bad nucanon Mandalorians are such a mixed bag, though. None of them are even remotely as cool as their Legends counterparts.

Trump isn't the Rebellion, he's Nute fucking Gunray. He's Sheev Putin's patsy, who will be disposed of once he ceases to be useful.

>nucanon

Once Disney bought out Star Wars I considered the franchise dead and haven't bothered with anything to come out of Star Wars since.

>imprison sheev without due process

When will this meme die? The Jedi were space cops. One of the most respected space cops, Anakin, investigated Palpatine. He discovered that Palpatine was a traitor to the Republic (secretly controlled the CIS). He brought this information to the space cop headquarters. They went to arrest the traitor as was their duty. He resisted arrest and killed several space cops.

Sheev was the bad guy. Fuck him. He was space Hillary.

Fag

quick lazy effort

>be storm trooper
>decide to take a job on the new empire space station
>you just spend all day sitting at a computer pressing buttons
>you hate your job but your new young wife needs you to help support you new baby girl
>daydream about how one day you'll be able to get out of these uncomfortable helmets and go with your wife to some nice part of the galaxy
>you'll be able to roll around in the grass and talk about how much you hate sand with your wife just like your boss did with his love
>a small smile crosses your face at how your future seems to finally be coming together and you'll have that family you always wanted
>suddenly an announcement comes across the radio that a small rebel fleet is attacking the station...

WHITE MALES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the current year
>regressive sjws and Neo nazis alike unironically engage in an autistic cold war of tattooing themselves with pop culture symbols from a poorly written fantasy movie.

Awesome! Now us nazis can save money on tatooing the degenerates to be gassed!

very nice you limey bastard

libcucks are going to regret it when they turn 30 and get a purpose in life and realize how fucking dumb they were

>Trump is LITERALLY HITLER
>I'm going to get a distinctive tattoo that announces my opposition to him

>wrong side of history

Does history take sides? How do you know which side is the side of history?

Also what adult puts a tattoo of a toy commercial on themselves? Fuck I hope this is a joke.

Getting a tattoo was the most degenerate thing I've done for the past 28 years

The wrong side of history is the one that loses.

You lost.

That's not marking yourself with a brand logo though, or even an idea. That's a reminder of dedicating 6 years of your life to a project.

>Leftists are corporate-funded globalists who believe in abolishing the middle class
>owns all major media outlets, has been caughtt lying to promote wars and influence trade
>rebels

No. They are literally space monks who mook around in normal affairs. And given their affinity for Jedi Mind Tricks they should be summarily executed.

>Being so bluepilled that you think that the rebellion ARE NOT the same as filthy Islamic terrorists.
A terrorist cell, led by the repents of a destroyed theocracy, attacks and kills workers who are building the infrastructure of a democratically elected government.

History does indeed take sides. History is written by the victors. Its why nazi germany is the ultimate caricature of "bad guys" and why every time a new "struggle" comes up from a "oppressed group" in society they compare themselves to people advocating for interacial marriage
>heh you will look really silly in 50 years, look heres a picture from people opposing interacial marriage you will look like a racist bigot like them. You need to care what other people think. Checkmate goyim

This. Also the side that screeches autistically for censorship, praises Castro, and have convinced themselves that nobody ever killed as many people as (or more than) Adolf Hitler. The same side that defends and makes excuses for terrorists, thinks cop killings are hilarious, and believes anyone who succeeds is inherently bad if they don't immediately distribute that wealth to people who did nothing but drink, fuck, and sit on their asses while bitching about how unfair life is for whatever reason is popular that week.

Fuck liberals, fuck the MSM, fuck Hollywood, fuck sanctuary cities, fuck pseudo-Marxist colleges, and fuck the people who made Star Wars a cringe-inducing joke.

We'll look back on these years in much the same way we'd look back on surviving several festering wounds in a 2nd World hospital--with relief, disgust, and some comfort knowing that we were strong enough to overcome cancerous faggotry in less than ideal conditions.

exactly. the empire ARE the good guys, well at least the better guys. just look at the territory that jabba rules over, it's a cesspit. bounty hunters, smugglers, etc. the empire might be a fun free zone but at least it's civilized.

Underrated

You, sir, are standing in correctness. That was the first use of tattooing a human body. The Slave holders identity, not even your own!

Good thought. Think of this and see if you agree. "someone must AGREE to be a slave".
Yes, you may die if you resist but at least you didn't submit you and your family to fucking slavery.

The statement "agree to be" should throw out of court any claims for reparations.

Nigger, you don't get a penny. Your great, great, great grand daddy, Shaka, "AGREED TO BE A SLAVE".

Good post meine fruenden.

Good, now we can positively ID the retards in society without having to waste a single word on them.

Liberals jerking themselves into a coma over fictitious victory because they consistently lose hard in reality.

hey, her lips don't look like the surface of Mercury in this one!

havent you seen the movies?

are you ready?

What would be Sup Forums's tattoo? (swastika not allowed).

>Jabba
The Hutts are in cahoots with the Empire, m8. Imperial officials get appointed to administrate Hutt space and the Hutts bribe/blackmail/extort until the Imps look the other way or offer to cut a deal. And the Hutts have been around for so long and are so well entrenched that taking them out actually fucks over the galaxy due to the ensuing void in the criminal power structure.

Also note that the Empire is perfectly cool with allying with other crime syndicates like Black Sun.

Star of David

I like you

I like the fucking empire more anyway lol

I like this idea you fag.

yellow star, alliance symbol

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, YOU ALL FIT IN THE SAME OVEN.

>wrong side of history
>our president won
kek

>engraving children's movie symbols onto your body because some people are mean

Probably some sort of coat of arms.

>branding yourself with a mark of failure to show how cool you are

truth is stranger than fiction after all

Poor Star Wars fans having it ruined by SJWs sad

I always knew that Rebels were indeed scum.

Thanks, I'm glad at least someone gets it.

Hitler won an election and still lost the war and his life. Your move, creep

*sips tea*

The Bernie tattoos taught them nothing.

Childhood is rooting for the Rebels.

Adulthood is knowing the Empire was right.

y-you too

That's good they'd just derp it up

Luke is directly responsible for the death of millions.

Based Palpatine

Kek

>tfw rebel scum makes an absolutely abhorrent post

This is why I'm not going to watch this predictable shit

>build up Empire as le White Supremacy
>oops le ragtag multicult beat duh ebil White man :^)

Am I gonna have to be the guy that points out that the rank insignia is wrong? Peitt was an admiral, that's a commanders badge, goddammit autism can I know a moments peace.

>branding yourself for the day of the rope

Windu disarmed Sheev then tried to execute him without trial if he hadn't tried to do that he and Anakin could have taken him into custody.

Hitler was appointed chancellor

Yuuzhan vong wouldn't have decimated the galaxy if Palpatine was still alive. He was the hero we needed.

We pay all the "rebels" and "freedom fighters" in those foreign wars so what's the difference?

Guys, I'm such a Rebel, I believe everything the mainstream media and the corporations want me to believe.

>making our job a lot easier

Feels bretty gud

I've only recently realized that the only real difference between the Jedi and the Sith is that the Sith are evil and embrace it while the Jedi are equally evil but use their Code to hide it.

>Only the Sith deal in absolutes!!!
Seriously, do you even know what you just said? Think about it.

>be me
>1976
>every flashlight is a light saber
>learn to draw because i loved star wars spaceships
Fast forward to now; SJW's and Disney want to turn SW into some sort of social commentary against "oppressive patriarchy".
>all of my you gotta be kidding me
Note to SJW's -- "Failure to recognize your special victimhood group of choice" is not oppression.

>tattooing yourself with jew propaganda

I've always thought the Empire is cool as fuck even though I love X-Wings. Fuck em, pre Disney Star Wars will always reign supreme.

Also, reminder that Apathy is death. Don't be a lazy /r9k/ shitbag.

Lads, is adventure dead in our current society?

One of the main draws to shows like Star Wars and LotR is the element of adventure that males inherently desire. We wan't to improve and explore but everything seems to have been explored and accomplished by this point. I ask simply because I've been getting tired of the mundanity recently (it'll blow over but still).

The "Born to late to explore earth, too early to explore the stars" meme is hitting me at full force right now.

Before his on the spot promotion, it matches.

True adulthood is realizing that both the Jedi and Sith are bad. The only true path is the Grey Jedi.

>letting consumerist fiction seep this deep into you're psyche
Sad

>Everyone knows the galactic empire were the good guys

Agreed, say the Galactic Republic represents America: then Palpatine must represent the Jews/Israel, slowly subverting the republic (America).

Palpatine (Jew) used the Trade Federation (muslims) as an excuse to pull everyone into war.

In the aftermath we're left with a fully subverted republic (America) now called the "Empire" (which now represents the establishment) who controls everything, fall in line or else, only listen to us or else, any information not coming directly from us is "fake" news and must be disregarded, etc.

So that would mean Hillary, MSM, CTR, democrats, leftists, sjws, etc. Are all a part of the establishment (the empire), desperately trying to maintain control of the narrative.

So if we think about all this logically, wouldn't that make Trump voters the Rebels, the heroes of the story trying to save what's left of the republic?