WW3 IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rM9jN7z6Lxs
youtube.com/watch?v=jOKf5r_JMAo'
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Relax. Donald has the nucular codes.

>China doing anything ever to the US

lmao

Is this just like if we flew a B-52 over the Atlantic and China started sperging out?

Yesterdays news. Nothing to see here.

If quads, WWIII.

>cnn
>mfw

Get fucked loser

>China bombing the country that contributes to a fifth of its exports

IF we cant have it NOONE CAN M FERS!

18 months.

>right now
>yesterday

Fuck China and fuck Donald Trump. I just want to live peacefully without nuclear war. Is that too much to ask for?

OH NO NOT THE CHINKS
kek

> tfw you get to see your two biggest rivals nuke each other
I fucking love this timeline.

This guy can infiltrate

>88

So WW 2 1/2?

>WW3 IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

thank fuck
just end it all now

>18 months

So its nothing?

>implying a nuclear bomb will be detonated ever again

have you heard of mutually assured destruction?

eh, close enough.

PANIC

>China
>WW3

just more dick waving i fucking wish that it started

>China uses nukes because Donald Trump attempts rational diplomacy
>Trumps fault
Chinks getting outed

sage

>18 months

So they do this every 1½ year, okay, wow, must be Trumps fault.

>Also, chezck em

>HOLY SHIT TURN ON CNN

>wants to live peacefully without nuclear war

>not including Hillary in the "fuck you" list

We'd be going to war with Russia 100%

If they take Taiwan you'll either lose a key friend in the region or be forced into a war in the China sea.

This is while a fair amount of your resources is stuck in the med.

China like their messages and if Trump responds calmly in a conciliatory manner they will probably just drop it.

>Nuclear bomber

Cute! I also remember 1952!

>what are SLBMs?

No on cares. China has so much impotent rage they could power their national grid with it.

Ching Chong knows they cant win WWIII so they wont start it.

>2016
>Thinking China has any power in the world

China wouldn't do that. They aren't strong enough to take on the U.S, and literally everybody knows it.
It would be like if Best Korea tried to take South Korea back. They want to. There's a reason why they can't though.

Does China know we were building SR-71s in 1959?

What do they think we have now?

THANK FUCKN!

If they nuke the U.S. right now, Obama will remain president by declaring martial law.

No DRUMPF piece of Zionist shit.

>Trump
>responding calmly
Hasn't he twittered his answer yet?

how many threads have you fags been posting

fuck

America doesn't owe China shit. The Chinese should thank us for not putting our 9 inch dick up their ass and making them thank us for it.

can this orange clown fagget restrain himself and not start a new controversy every fucking week? Controlling Trump's idiocy will be the challenge for this presidency.

>>what are SLBMs?
I wonder how many Ohio's the god emperor will send out near China once he takes office.

>implying madmen care

>Obama will remain president by declaring martial law.

There is no provision for this in the constitution. It clearly spells out the president's function, election process, and term, there aren't any exceptions.

Literally all of them. I bet Obama has at least one in the area already. He'd be foolish not to.

Trump should tweet this
>"Gee China, hope nothing bad happens to all that infrastructure you've been building. Time is running out to take American wealth. youtube.com/watch?v=rM9jN7z6Lxs

fuck chyna, we could bomb those chinks back to the fucking stoneage. the only reason why we dont do it is because the stoneage would be an improvement for them.

Our "friends" the Serbs sold China the wrecked Stealth bomber they shot down. China did what they do, they copied it.

And since we hire "Chinese-Americans" at Boeing, Lockheed, Pentagon, etc, who knows what else they've copied by now.

Trump is going to be your doom US. World leaders that aren't acting like children is going to plow you in the ass at first chance. It is a reason they all wanted him elected.

Thanks obama for letting china take over the south china sea

>Under the declaration of a directly imminent threat an election, or president-elect may be witheld until both the Congress and Senate agree that the the threat has been neutralized.

kek.

'@chyna "be careful". youtube.com/watch?v=jOKf5r_JMAo'

Said a non-country Norway.

For sure, and a Seawolf to troll China's nuclear clunkers.

They're more than strong enough to take Taiwan and probably strong enough to defend it or at least make it a massive cost for the US to go to war over it. China has no intention of attacking the US mainland, just taking out it's fleet in the China sea using weapons based on the mainland.
I'm not hopeful.
How badly do you want to keep Taiwan from them? They've got Hong Kong now, our grip in region is weak historically.

We WW3 NOW
Chinks get ready to be BTFO

I hope we go to war with those chink fucks so we can fucking vaporize them.

>stoneage would be an improvement for them.
Have you been to Shanghai ? It's better than a lot of American cities, plus no niggers.

oh you fuckers are in it too, don and vlad are besties

>Turn on CNN
HAHAHAHAHBHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

baaaa

Wish it wasn't so, but i hope i'm wrong. He is already putting NATO on the test.

>LOOK AT OUR FAKE NEWS

LMAO
perfect

yeah ok chang. tlk2 da rod

america would annihilate china currently.

why not seize the initiative?

>implying Hillary is relevant anymore

>don't let the japs genocide the chinks
>now the chinks want to threaten nuclear war against you
Get fucked.

>nuclear bomber
>2016
Ok.

we Chiang Kai-shek now

I keked, thanks fatso !

All the Chinese in those companies, if there even are any, are watched like a hawk BELIEVE ME.

That F117 was developed in the 70's

I think just a War, not a world war you can have too major country fighting and
not be in a world war

Cold War 2

in all honestly, war with China is inevitable if we don't want them to take over the world

They were our friends (Republic of China).
We fought together in Burma an other Chinese campaigns.

The commies took over and the RoC ran off to Taiwan where it still exists to this day.

We didn't recognize the Communist government until 1974(fuck you Nixon).

This is what I was thinking

That, and the fact they only flew it over that southern sea

Russia flies into our territory and we accompany them with our own aircraft all the time, and we have missiles near both our borders, get on our level.

>All the Chinese in those companies, if there even are any, are watched like a hawk BELIEVE ME.
Yea ok, the chink involved in the founding of DARPA now works for China.

Submarine-launched ballistic missiles.

Only answering because trips.

>MUH CHINA!!!!!!
>NUCLEAR CAPABLE ASSAULT BOMBERS FIRST FLIGHT OUTSIDE CHINESE AIRSPACE!!
>thats not actually true this happens every few months
>24 hours later
>MUH CHINA!!!!!!
>FIRST FLIGHT ALONG A CERTAIN DEMARCATION LINE IN 18 MONTHS!!!!
>its literally nothing
>that salty forcing of fake news

>meanwhile BBC is reporting made up twitter attrocities and massexecutions of the trillions of trapped civilians and Russians refusing safe passage out an Leppo oops did (((we))) forget to mention that refered to armed terrorist fighters

Is there anyone even reporting anything thats real in the MSM?

>HOLY SHIT TURN ON CNN

Hopefully Trump can foster good relations with Russia. If so it'll be as simple as cutting off their oil supply (easy seeing as the US has military bases all over the middle east and has propped up their own dictators) and exports, followed by monitoring the movement in China to be ready to rain hell if they try anything.

We'll come in with our boomerangs and knock some chinks the fuck out too.

What did our former President do when they did it 18 months ago? Gay news

Nice try CNN.

You don't know shit about shit, so maybe you should shut up and listen to the adults

>A CERTAIN DEMARCATION LINE

yeah really informed opinion you got there

Ian the china allies with Russia?

'@california #calexit. "little known fact, i used to play competitive quake 2 tournaments. won bigly."'

>China flies aircraft over local body of water within which it happens to have spent years building up a military presence

Yeah, it's all cos of Trump.

>implying obama and friends are more Zionist and establishment then trump
>unironically using drumpf
Get the fuck outta here liberal scum. Trudeau is fucking this country. I cant wait till they're ousted in the next election.
>ignoring clintons blatent attempt at war with russia
Get fucked leaf.

Yep, but China would try and bring their allies and we(NATO) would bring ours.

Russia actually would likely support the US against China. Russia has viewed China as a threat in the region since the communist days. Russia would love to destroy Chinese economic power. They're their only threat to an economic monopoly in Asia.

Russia opening a front would end the war, even if we agreed to not use nukes.

roll

Not during Tucker faggot

China fries nucrear bombew ovew south china sea as 'message' to donard twump

WW3 soom

I know this is a meme but how would we be fighting Russia with Hilary. The no fly zone is the only thing I can think of but I never have seen a solid argument for why that specifically would cause WWIII. No troll.

Not going to happen.

if we were at war with china nobody would even know it because a bunch of 'gas leaks' and earthquakes would tear their country apart. sad! maybe they shouldve built better infrastructure instead of signing 1 sided trade deals. :^)

>China vs USA/Russian

Kek wills it.

Mainlanders claim Sun Yat-sen as one of their own, don't they?

Fuck dying in a war for Taiwan but I think I could make some killer pro-ROC/anti-PROC propaganda that could really tug on some commie heartstrings

*AUTISTIC SCREECHING*

>CNN

>ignoring pic related on a image board
go back to plebbit you cuck