Montini: If Russians rigged the election, Trump should resign

azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/ej-montini/2016/12/12/montini-donald-trump-john-mccain-lindsey-graham/95300342/

Say it with me... MADAM PRESIDENT

Do you want a civil war?
Because that's how you get a civil war.

I aware to god these fuckers want a civil war. If the results get reversed by any means at this point, the US is going to devolve into a bloodbath that will make the American Civil War look like workplace violence.the Russians will back the rebels, the Red Chinese will back the establishment, and the chaos will spill all over the western world. Why can't they just suffer for four years like the right did with Obama?

Now that I think about it, it won't be just the mainland chinks. The goddamn UN will probably get involved. We're looking at a potential for WW3 here.

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN COME ON GUYS MADAM PRESIDENT SHES GONNA WIN

>The goddamn UN will probably get involved.

Yes, I'm sure their strongly worded email printouts will give the opposition paper cuts.

They didn't rig the elections. There is literally zero evidence that the Russians compromised even a single voting machine.

All they did was reveal true things about Hillary that she wanted to keep secret.

So Elite russian hackers can hack the voting system of the US government, unnoticed until now, and they were not able to cover their tracks and it linked then back to Russia AFTER the fact.

Really?

a nuclear armed civil war....the democrats would lose, as they are in the big cities easy to wipe them out, texas would suseed and win, cali, would be nucked into the see ala superman 1 sans superman, NYC would be nuked, but likely not much changes ... somewhow wall street would make and option out of it and sell it off to the rest of the world.

The US has lost it moral way via cultural relativity, and much of the west with it.

Because losing isn't apart of their doctrine. They treat everything like an Ardennes Offensive.

>He honestly comes up with the independent as a source.

What exactly did Russia rig? Are you saying they (Russians) hacked voting machines and changed Shillary votes to Trump votes?

WI recount just ended literally hours ago, and with no evidence of any switched votes.

One dude in the CIA pinky-swears that he knows a guy that knows a guy that knows that Putin personally hacked Hillary's email account and handed the emails to Wikileaks.

Their "evidence" isn't for hacked voting machines, it's for Russia releasing authentic conversations that the Democrats wanted to keep quiet.

Even assuming that's true, if anything, Russia should be thanked for making the elections more transparent by letting the people know who they're really voting for.

>Say it with me... MADAM PRESIDENT
Yes, of course... ehh.. madame president. I'll be with you in a minute, I just need to restrain Monsieur Napoleon Bonaparte first...

>aaaaaaaaaaaaah...we can't have the people knowing the truth!

Until evidence is shown, that assertion is speculative.

That would just make Pence president.

the phillippines
rigged elections
by us
nave another glass of tuba freind

i do i want all the sjw dead go kill every collage student who believes in this garbage burn down cnn nbc abc. clean the country in blood.

I know you're not CTR and that you do it for the (you)'s...
Is it worth it?

>azcentral
random no-name fake news website

kill you'reself OP