Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abZaUJqWEIE
youtube.com/watch?v=yVlc_fqNJo0
youtube.com/watch?v=GKUU4l1TmJU
youtube.com/watch?v=TqKkWFYL7FY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't sucker the Tucker

Can't cuck the Tuck

Tucker completely btfo'd that cuck proffessor. The only thing he has was muh oppreshun, the wall = white supremacy. And then whitegenocideTM tweet. Like lol what da fug, white genocide is a real god damn thing. Are these people seriously that out of touch with reality ?

Cant cuck the tuck, def our guy

That libfuck prof's face at the end when Tucker "putting libs in the bin" Carlson told him they were out of time, and that he didn't prove his point, was priceless.

that actually made me laugh out loud
may you be one of the last to go on the day of the rake

Nighty night

link

Link?

L I N K

Tucker Carlson looks like a condescending caveman

post the video

>pass user since 2012

And I thought I was good at shitposting

don't fucking post tucker without a link you fucking moron

youtube.com/watch?v=abZaUJqWEIE

Lmao he always has that look on his face like he's concentrating on having a bowel movement.

good man though

BASED TUCK

Got you senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=yVlc_fqNJo0

thanks

thank you

Okay, yeah this guy just has no fucking argument and he sounds like a burnout.

>maybe we'll get another professor that's done his homework

I don't even know why anyone goes on his show to get savaged.

it's so weird. these fools are not even prepared to provide evidence for their hysterical claims. i guess that comes from living inside an isolated leftist echo chamber where these assertions are never even challenged.

>le invite liberal dipshit onto show and then make the same stupid disbelief face the entire time man

yawn

I bet they think if they act smug and make funny faces like Jon Stewart taught them they'll go viral for "destroying" another fox news shill.

they're so wrapped up in their smug ego, and surrounded by so many like minded yes men, that the legitimately believe that they'll be the one to best him and change HIS point of view.

People like this professor live in a bubble of like minded people, and only engage in self congratulating discussion, that does nothing but feed the belief that their right

A link would be nice.

See

>this guy is a math professor
I'm not saying you have to be right wing, but jesus christ you should make basic fucking fallacies like this.

Holy shit I've seen a few noobs get rek'ed in my day... but daaaaaaammmnnnn Tucker rolled his ass.

shouldn't*

A MATH professor?

Kill me.

many mathematicians ive met are bad philosophers/logicians and have trouble making arguments for their positions.

I know, but you'd think that after doing all of those proofs in grad school at least some of the logic would stick with you.

>SUNY
>mathematician
This is just some hack, don't call him a mathematician.

>these fools are not even prepared to provide evidence for their hysterical claims.

That's because they have no evidence to provide.

Their entire strategy is literally just implying things, and using appeal to authority and social proof to get people to believe it.

Top kek!

>tfw Tucker told the old faggot to be a man
You could watch him get more and more distracted and start fidgeting as it went on, great stuff user

>mfw Tuck thread

Does anyone have the WhiteGenocide tweet? I'm curious is the stat was actually false. Most murders are intraracial but over 80 percent of interracial murders are black on white. Can vary on city level.

>TUCKER

As an American citizen and taxpayer, Tucker Carlson is one of my greatest true allies.

>this guy

what a sick fuck

and a moran

you would think that they'd learn, except they have absolutely no concept that they might be wrong, or have to backup their accusations. after all they've never had to back up their bullshit before

wonder if the idiots will stop doing his show? do they get paid much?

I don't think people like that guest get paid to come on. Analysts and correspondents do, but not some dipshit professor from 'X' University.

Bump for lefties getting BTFO

Stephen Colbert, when he did his character, did tear through Bill O'Reilly on Bill's show through the power of comedy

Why a math professor thinks he has any credibility when it comes to anything related to politics is beyond me.

*blocks path*

>we'll get another professor whose done his homework

Fucking savage, Jesus fucking Christ.

remember when this guy got absolutely shit on by jon stewart and started showing off his stupid mug once stewart let the unfunny nig destroy the daily show

not even a big fan of stewart, but i've never been able to take this bowtie idiot seriously after getting humiliated like that

>Stein

It's like in the Old West how everyone always came to challenge the best gunslinger in town

(((you)))

Stefan is a jew.

>leaf

Spamming is still against the rules bud.

how can a math professor act so unlogically?

I heard the TRS goys talking about this guy. What is his best interview?

youtube.com/watch?v=GKUU4l1TmJU
that one is bretty good

I probably laughed harder than I should have at this.

Le Slackjaw Mouth-breather

>making fun of someone's bow tie instead of having an actual argument = shitting on
wewlad

youtube.com/watch?v=TqKkWFYL7FY
Absolute classic. Fox even reused clips from it in later episodes.

holy fuck. what an idiot

when did Tucker Carlson become so based? He's been on a feeding frenzy as of late

In this institution of modern learning, assuming they are not a researcher in their part time, they accept other major outlets of information as fact automatically, whether it be a mathematical model proven by a renowned mathematician or by the mainstream media. Learning trains them to accept the higher-ups automatically, with no free thought.

His BTFO gland overproduces which causes an enlarged, furrowed brow

An inquisitive cromagnon with the brain of a calculating robot

faulty premises then?

GIGO

what a cute little baby hippopotamus

>math professor
these are the people who's teaching young Americans?

Id let tuck fug my thicc gf desu

> IIIIII WANNA HIPPOPOTAMUS FOR CHRISTMAAAAAS

Only a hippopotamus will do.

Am I the only one who thinks Tucker IS a cuck? "We're not racist! We love blacks! Trump didn't have an implicitly white message! Dems are the real racists!"

Fuck off, Tucker. You're a typical beltway conservative and you're on the way out.

>leaf

checks out

you don't understand
you can't just up and change something without revolution, it has to be a gradual change that the general populace can slowly adjust to
too sudden of a change calls for rejection
Both trump and tuck understand this since they're looking at the long term

Can you fucking not? Leafs are faggots, but there's no point in calling them out when they're not being cucks.

Amazing job btfoing that race-baiting nigger faggot

It looks happy, but its eyes scream with misery.

I think the more likely answer is that Carlson grew up on a steady dose on anti-racism and pro-color blindness and isn't pro-white in any way. Just a "civic nationalist" whatever the fuck that means. I appreciate that he's more aggressive than most other anchors but he need to step his hate facts game up and blow some niggers out of the water.

The problem is Tucker stays on topic. Like with the professor Tucker could've gone on to talk about how the crime stats concerning blacks are actually very high and only slightly off the number trump retweeted, but he stayed on topic instead of arguing the smaller bit.

Seriously, why do liberals accept to go to his show? Every single day this guy BTFOs these guys, it's not even fair.

>thanks for coming on the show
>you're welcome

Man, who does this guy think he is.

>maybe next time we'll get a math professor who's done their homework

There's that but it's more about where he's coming from. Today that bald professor faggot came on and said he was a pro-white candidate. Instead of saying, "what's wrong with white people voting in a bloc and having interests like every other ethnic group?" he says "no, he wasn't." He's either even more out of touch with reality than the shitlibs or he's just as dishonest. I'm bored with these cuckservatives dodging the race issue. He doesn't deserve to be revered on Sup Forums

>ACTUALLY
>ACTUALLY
>ACTUALLY
>ACTUALLY
holy shit this is going to be good

> Uni, math class
> Prof is a double PhD
> Math and Philosophy
> Never worked outside the university
> Loves talking politics
> I'm the only vocal Trump supporter
> We're talking
> He goes on about tolerance, respect for other people's views, epistemological relativism, social constructionism, cultural materialism etc.
> Ask whether there are any undisputed axioms
> "No user, that's why finding your moral centre is such a personal journey"
> Think for a moment
> "Well then I want to be a nazi."
> Eyes bug out
> Starts staring at me suspiciously
> Can't argue without showing that his philosophy is bullshit
> mfw

The one thing I don't like about Tucker is that he is still using
> We're not racist I swear!
As if that is the most important argument to make, which makes race realism harder to slip into the mainstream.

glad im not the only person who was getting pissed off listening to that faggot

was he high or just stupid mentally? he sounded like he was thinking at 2mph on a hannity freeway going 70mph

also literally all the bullshit he spouted about being responsible to back the constitution was hilarious, considering his candidate shits all over the constitution and is immoral as they come

Here's a question Sup Forums: What if they say it's a rhetorical question?