What's up with Portugal ???

What's up with Portugal ???

communism?

The Portugese pal; they're based when it comes to call to arms and they're decent explorers but like all Iberians they're lazy and the Portugese have adopted the Arab affinity for small children.

Don't expect too much from the makers of Brazil

Also not many yanks realise this but both Spain and Portugal were Fascist dictatorships till the 70's.

The difference is Spain has a tourist economy where Northern Europeans come to get pissed and burnt; where as Portugal doesn't really have a drinking culture.

Also this, the Communist party is massive there, I've been to Medira and the Algarve and both were plastered with Communist adverts and Symbols.

we may never know

Top jej at Russia

>Portugal doesn't have a drinking culture
Wat

Also, communism is what is wrong with our country.
We were rich during our fascism years, the revolution fucked it all up

There's a reason why they're called poortugal here on Sup Forums.

>Wat

There isn't a pub in sight mate, all your pubs are basically night cafes.

come to Northern England; it is a cultural norm to only give directions using local pubs.

Moors?

Also, call me biased, but that wage allows us to live comfortably here.
We live happy lives, with great weather and beautiful beaches and places

>Greeks
>trying to suggest other Southern Europeans aren't white

hehehe what your step now Abdulanopolis.

its moops

>Portugal doesn't have a drinking culture
Tell that to my family, they won't comprehend you though because they're usually piss drunk at a festa.

lol fucking bullshit

>United Caliphate
>trying to suggest other Europeans are mudslimes

>Tell that to my family, they won't comprehend you though because they're usually piss drunk at a festa.

I'm 29.84573919218481932 portugese because my great uncle.....

Fuck off Yank you're a burger.

Its called "bar" here. Every town has several.
And at least here in the South, there is really a drinking culture.
Wine is drank like water here after work time.
Around 6pm enter a café (your pub) and lots of old people will be piss drunk

DEEEEEEEEELEEEEEEEEEEEEETEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Irish literacy.
>Being able to say Potato in Gaelic.

people do drink a lot here

but I guess it's not the pub or party type of drinking

>Wine
>Cafes

Thats not a drinking culture mate;

>people do drink a lot here

Wine with meals and at cafes.

this is fake

Towel market isn't in the best moment right now

I'll probably move there for awhile to learn the language. Third generation immigrant here, family hales from Faial. How do natives respond to yanks?

Of course it is
After work they all go to the cafés to get drunk with wine. Everyday
Its drinking and its culture.
Might be different from yours, but it is culture nonetheless

>I'll probably move there for awhile to learn the language. Third generation immigrant here, family hales from Faial. How do natives respond to yanks?

Badly; no European like the 'muh roots' the Irish fucking purge you lot with fire.

no shit

Where are you going to?
Also, what is your aspect?

>TFW can't read this but it's probably insulting

>Its drinking and its culture.

Right pal drinking heavily with a meal doesn't equate with public drinking being a cultural pass time, we have buildings dedicated to drinking alcohol, Portugal does not.

Most Europeans don't mind them, just autistic Germans and Irish.

And you like to talk about culture you know dick about. My grandparents may have come from the Azores but I thank God every day they didn't come from the UK. Truly vial people there, everyone I've met.

well, yeah

Fuck off Jan, thats because the last time someone looked at anything culturally Dutch that didn't involve cocaine, they were looking for the nearest Protestant to throw at the Spanish.

No one said they go there to drink with meals.
Meal are eaten at home.
But feel free to explain me how my country works

It's always communism when it comes to Europe, and outside of Europe it's primarily genes.

>And you like to talk about culture you know dick about. My grandparents may have come from the Azores but I thank God every day they didn't come from the UK. Truly vial people there, everyone I've met.

Lol I've actually been to Portugal mate, you claim your grammy was from the Azores; thats the difference between you and me, I've experienced the actual place first hand.

also, Best Korea is the only 100% thank to grorious reader

>But feel free to explain me how my country works

I will pal; bar port and Medira wine (which is top notch by the way) you lot haven't got drinking standards down like Northern Europeans; no one wants to sit in a dingy cafe and drink wine on holiday.

There are, in fact, lots of 80/90 year old people who do not know how to read, although it's arguable that the illiteracy rate is that high. The people from the university of Coimbra, who was the only university in Portugal until perhaps 1910's always pushed government to give them special privileges back then, which is lamentable how a place of knowledge purposefully staggers a whole country just to be on top.
As a fun fact, it was Coimbra pressuring the king back in the nineteenth century to not permit a university to be open in Brazil, when it was still ours, just to make brazilians have to come to Portugal to get an education, was one of the reasons a lot of people influenced Pedro the first to proclaim independence.

He's already said it was fake pal you don't have to compensate.

I have nothing to watch, I am of glorious Greco-Turkish ancestry peasant. Go brush your teeth.

>I am of glorious Greco-Turkish ancestry peasant. Go brush your teeth.

Pay debts; the marble is ours.

Madeira you fucking mongoloid

You just keep going with your British ignorance. Ever here of a Portuguese festa, or Portuguese hall? They're even Common in California where my ancestors settled and know for fat parties.

>keep going, say something else ignorant, you're so far ahead as it is retarded Brit Bong.

k

Fair play pal I didn't google the spelling of a irrelevant colony of an irrelevant Southern European nation.

I would go to the Azores. My family has a farm on Faial, I'd probably just work.

>I am of glorious Olive-roach ancestry peasant
ftfy

>You just keep going with your British ignorance. Ever here of a Portuguese festa, or Portuguese hall? They're even Common in California where my ancestors settled and know for fat parties.

>British ignorance
>from an American

Mate its ironic you're suggesting I don't know about Portugese culture when I have been twice, the folk music is grand but the pubs are shitty.

The amount of threads on Sup Forums now that are burgers saying 'what is X country like' only to reveal some distant relative is from there and then go on an autistic rant about a nation they've never been to and have no understanding of is hilarious.

Paddy knows whats up.

Ottomans were white and based.

Holy shit brb moving to North Italy

Anybody got any tips on how to get a small pizzeria business going?

>Ottomans were white and based.

I wouldn't know about it then, im from the continent
Guess people in the islands are more conservative and closed

And you still spout bullshit that's wrong. You must be another level stupid. No one wan't to move to the UK. It's disgusting. The British I've met while abroad all had a hard on for America.

>you didn't get invited to a festa while in Portugal because you're a faggot. Know that.

Goodie. Sounds perfect.

>i have been there twice
>thinks that it allows him to understand how a country works better than its own residents

Whatever Bong.
I bet you went to Algarve and visited Vilamoura and the beaches and that turned you into an expert about Portugal

Mad jelly you aren't brown pasty Irish nigga?

You've had three Portuguese flags tell you there is a drinking culture. Keep living the lie that you know what you're talking about.

yeah. tbqh, i don't know how i even sleep at night

Presumably, the Global Literacy Rates record the ability of each country in its native language; Ireland should be red.

>No one wan't to move to the UK. It's disgusting.

We have an annual influx of 300,000 a year, a large portion being Portugese using EU visa because there is no work there.

>The British I've met while abroad all had a hard on for America.
Funny thing is I've seen Americans in Roma taking someone humouring them like this, the assertion 'I've always wanted to go' isn't an actual admission to wanting to go, I said it to a Gambian man once, its called being polite pal, nor do they want you to ramble on about it for an hour so they have to get up and leave.

>you didn't get invited to a festa while in Portugal

It is hilarious how you romanticise a nation you've never been to, when you get there and see the graffiti, the topless hairy men and the bin bags in the street you'll change your mind pal and remember this conversation.

poor naiive Yank.

I'll take "graphics that don't say what the fuck they're talking about" for E100, Alex

>I bet you went to Algarve and visited Vilamoura and the beaches and that turned you into an expert about Portugal

Funny enough I did go to the Algarve but not Vilamoura, also went round Madeira although didn't think much to that either desu.

Spain is better for drinking but I'd say Portugal is overall better than Spain if you had to live there.

average monthly wage, retard. it's in the file name.

> Keep living the lie that you know what you're talking about.

When you have never experiance drinking culture you think sitting in a cafe till 9pm is a drinking culture. Italians do it too, although Italy had various foreign pubs, if you're portugese and just see drunk old people outside of cafes you probably think that is about as good as it gets.

Owch Paddy, not in front of the Iberians.

You're right. I'll just forget my heritage and ancestry. Those certainly aren't important when my aunt sends my Christmas cards in Portuguese.

You're making your already disgusting country look worst.

Keep going Bong
Tell me more about my country please, I can't wait to learn from you.
What is the next fact?

I'll take corruption & unique European currency for 700, Alex.

We pissed away our EU funds, and the rest never gets where it needs to get.

Our "Unemployment stats" are so positive because the entire country is mined with bullshit courses where you spend 2 years earning 75€ a month, but it counts as being gainfully employed.

So long as we have wine, soap operas and football, the Portuguese drone will not rise.

Not a chance for the rise of nationalism either, since it's face in Portugal are stone-cold nazi retards.

Things are bleak, but historically speaking we always do better under pressure and with odds massively stacked against us.

We're also culturally inclined to enjoy "Suffering"
Read; Fado culture.

retard

They're brown

>You're right. I'll just forget my heritage and ancestry.

Yep you are a burger, you've never been to Portugal 'muh auntie' isn't being raised in Portugese culture; you're a Burger embrace it, you're nearly as bad as those fucking 'I'm 23.85054944% Irish-Scots' fuckers.

Never heard of Theodore's rant on hyphenated Americans?

Those certainly aren't important when my aunt sends my Christmas cards in Portuguese.

*bullshit* ; I've seen nearly word for words Yanks claim this happens with Welsh and Gaelic and that they speak Gaelic at home; you're only lying to yourself pal.

My Nany was Portuguese and illiterate. Portugal was third world until recently.

Do a quick search on Portuguese Halls in California. Let Google tell you you're full of shit I'm tired of doing it. There's one in just about every city.

>What is the next fact?

The Pizzas were actually better than Italy; you did some shit with a fried egg on the Pizza; what ever it was it was brilliant.

But you're drinking culture still can't be called that pal, what you call 'bars' are shite compared to Northern Europe

It still is, at least in mentality

The food in Portugal is actually incredible

Next time dont go to Algarve.
Visit Alentejo, join the locals.
Then we can talk again

There is one in Santa Clara I saw; eating at a Portugese restaurant doesn't make you Portugese mate; I eat at the chippy when I do nights and it hasn't made me a Chink yet.

I've ate in several restaurants....get this.....actually in Portugal.

why are u still arguing with him? theres no point, hes pulling your leg

>The food in Portugal is actually incredible

It is that Pat; there is some solid Brazillian stuff about you know as well; the food is like decent Barbequed meat, not as good as Aussie mutton but better than the shit they pass of as American barbeque.

There is actually a lot of historical evidence that Portugese people are mulattos.

>Next time dont go to Algarve.

I'll bear that in mind pal; I legit can't remeber the name of the place, I'll have to ask my brother, it was inland not by the sea and was about 2 years ago.

I might go to Lisbon but bar that I've had my fill of Iberia till I'm in my 80's and need a cheap tan.

> Portugese people are mulattos.
>Argentina

Why do you even do this? its too easy.

I've been to Évora, Lagos and Porto. Anywhere else worth going?

I hate Lisbon, but foreigners love it

Its not easy, you dont have facts on your side just memes.

It's to that was to illustrate the point that there is a lot of Portuguese culture and events (including drinking) even here in California.

Why the fuck are you even in this thread when it is obvious you know dick about the country.

>pic relates. REEEEEEEE some more.

I legit never understood why continentals can't just fucking bury their famine/plague victims.

Eh they said that about Rome but I don't really do touristy places.

>tfw im currently in Évora studying
Did you like it? I love this city.

Yeah, Lisbon is a must.

Why does this Brit keep pretend he knows anything about Portugal. This is a strange kind of autism.

>