Who here is still Anti-Globalism?

"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simple be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SMASH ALL GLOBES
DAY OF THE MAP WHEN?

He's a smart man.

The rarest Pepe's are the real ones.

I'm unironically a globalist. Unification of mankind is required before we can colonize and enslave some Ayy Lmaos

Go play with some devil sticks at the next festival BernieBro. Embrace the chaos. It's what makes capitalism good.

Too late to play nice, Leibowitz. If the left wants Nazis, they will get Nazis.

"...What was that?"

I'm okay with humanity uniting some day, but I'm not okay with being forced into it by billionaires.

>This shit is evil to the core and will never succeed...WW3 incoming.

Checked

o shit

Checkd'
ww3 happening

>"billionaires" is the most scathing word he can come up with for these people

KEK has spoken once more

You guys need to educate-yourself.org those are just some numbers.

witnessed

behead the non-believers
Sup Forums is the board of peace

to this

You need 111111111 for confirmed happening. Pents is a likey potential path, speaking in KEK divination.

I swear the leftists were the tolerant ones a couple of years ago. What happened

For you.

"Millionaires and Billionares...excuse me while I skip off to my new house!"

Hey, at least you believe in something user.

Damn right.

I don't know. They went full NatSoc I guess.

Juden

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

(checked)
">Who here is still Anti-Globalism?"
Loads of us here in flipland, but we will fight tooth and nail against the tons that are happy-go-lucky slaves.

Fuck yeah world war against the Jew World Order

For the glory of Sup Forums we will vanquish the (((tyrants))) and their minions!

Who the hell said you were supposed to be "tolerant" of bad opinions and/or stupidity?

>hurr saying races should be treated equally means you can't discriminate against me for hating niggers

See that is the kind of attitude that is so off putting of the modern left.

witnessed

Btw, why are you using the n-word of your such a good liberal? Very disrespectful.

No, they are not that cool.

I witness.

>By definition, any source of energy that you don't have to pay for is free. It is possible to obtain an unlimited supply of unconventional life-sustaining energy from the cosmos, sunlight, moonlight, water, sound, and crystals
What did they mean by this?

Because this is/pol/ nigger

>A One World Government and one-unit monetary system
thats the dream. the problem is that it all comes down to who runs it and at that point creative differences prevent many from working with one another to achieve it

Foul language. You have you're freedom of speech so long as Trump stays in. Even still.

WHY DOES KEK ALWAYS SPEAK THROUGH BOGANS

ITS NOT FAIR

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I meant you. Foul mouthed. Terrible. Just terrible.

Checked.

plz be my ai gf