Our president-elect is a sexist, worthless...

Our president-elect is a sexist, worthless, pig who treats women like shit all his life and now thinks he can be a president for all people.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Fuck Drumpf supporters.

This board is a cesspool of testosterone and sexism. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

these bitches want daddys cummies so bad its not even entertaining anymore

It is a fairly pretty picture... Why are you butthurt over this?

she's just jelly she isn't THIQQ as heck.

wow yet more truth from the god emperor

saged

>implying she didn't blow every chad and jamal who treated her like shit

Just you wait.

December 19th, every elector who is a woman will switch to Madame Hillary Clinton & your piece of shit "president" will learn the power of democracy over fascism.

No chick with armpit hair is ever EVER a 10

Fuck off Hilary shill. Go back to buzzfeed or something

Moar big titties!

That better not be Lena Dunham because those are some monster milkers. Would titfuck and ignore armpit hair.

wtf i hate trump now

I know there are lurkers here who agree with me. Have your voices heard. I was a drumpf supporter too until I realized the things he has said.

hahaha women BTFO

stop bumping htis niggers

He looks like a grandpa
President grandpa

Hell yeah!

>*chokes*
Pigs

Also he is right...

no matter what you spin it as you will always be fat and ugly no amount of guilt tripping will change that

are women even capable of making political statements without acting like whores in the process?

That would be amazing, we could finally repeal women's right to vote

She deserves to be grabbed that's all women are good for

He'd only be a sexist if he didn't talk shit about other men too. He's an equal opportunity offender that doesn't treat women with silk gloves. He treats them like adults.

Woah, so deep

Symbolism for "She's a attention whore."

Except his attacks on women are purposefully anti-women.

> it took her a presidential election to realize she's no longer hot and her tits sag now

lol shut up fatty

Jesus shut the fuck up already

You're just now finding out he said grab em by the pussy? Are you retarded?

>All this coming from women who fuck every guy they meet, and have worse mouths than most men do

no you weren't 555 come on now.

>purposefully anti-women
t. someone who thinks he knows trump personally but really just projects

Now you are a literal suicidal queer.

Show us your tits op, nothing wrong with strong virile men.

What, are you fukken dyke?

Yeah, yeah, we can continue listening to women but that just lead to an eventual Muslim takeover as is currently happening in Europe.

He doesn't think he is, he IS the president (or at the moment the president-elect)
just wanted to let you know :)

If you think this speaks to normal women, you are a retarded coastal snowflake.

Also you niggers need to learn how to type "sage" in the options field

WTF I hate Trump now.

They should realize this type of attack against Trump is ineffective. It just makes him chadder

Hahahaha, Never was a 10.

I am agender

#sage
lmao Drumpsfykins BTFO !!11!!!!111!! xDDDDDDD

When did insulting a woman suddenly mean insulting all women? I know you're memeing but I talked to some dumb slut who bought this divide and conquer tactic Hillary was peddling

'Em*

It's a contraction. The apostrophe serve a purpose. Fuggin cunts.

dat trunk doe

Either way, you suck dick.

Does that gender have tits?
If so, give us a look darl

>Hairy armpits
You made us do it SJW... we cant take your shit any longer i mean look at this shit?? If hillary won every single female would look like this fat slob in pictures your posting with green hair and face piercings.

>agender
So you're a delusional

nope

Holy shit we live in such a "ME ME ME" culture it's not even funny.

We know you're a gender. Male or female?

You just know she loves to have those milkbags slapped around.

Hi Trudeau!

Voting for Hillary Clinton would mean I would be for illegal immigration, syrian refugees, gun control, saudi influence, feminism, gay rights, abortion, & of course the cherry on top Black lives matter.
REALLY?
No, I dont fucking think so.
Im glad I voted for Trump.

>testosterone is a bad thing

Kill yourself. No seriously, I'm not even memeing, go get a gun, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger.

My thoughts exactly. I can she her choking down fat dick while having clothes pins on her nipples

all this does is convince me we need to repeal women's right to vote

She's probably just trying to manipulate beta men into feeling all sorry for her and giving her free shit. Meanwhile she probably fucks a Chad that treats her like shit. All women are like that.

Nice tiddies, though.

He is a grandpa, but I know what you mean. He has that grandpa a e s t h e t i c.

>You have to treat them like shit.

He's right about this though. Attractive women like being treated like shit.

Fat, armpit hair
Fat, cellulite
Fat, bacne
Pancake tits, no ass
Fat, stretch marks
Mentally ill

>you can see the red spots on the side of her pussy
absolutely disgusting prostitute

He will he president for all PEOPLE.
Not the degenerates and monster that have been in the spotlight for the last 10 years.
Idgf if u get triggered.

Wtf i hate trump now

Forgetting many electors must vote the way the election determined.
Laws against faithless electors

In which universe was this a 10? Is this proof for the multiverse theory? What a bunch of attention-whores.

NO REFUNDS

Based Trump working the land whales

When was this a 10?

Tell me!

Wait what did he say that was anti-women?

There aren't 270 female electors

What will SJWs do after Trump is selected on the 19th?
Kill themselves?

"Never was a 10"
-saggy-boobed lady

Kellyanne Conway:

The first woman to ever lead a successful US presidential election - Historic!

Is she not a woman?

>sexist, worthless, pig ????
sexist, worthless, pig what?
What are Drumpf supporters?

So what? Do you have tits or not? Also, no one asked your "gender", you stupid attention-whore. If you do, show. If not, go.

>fat rolls
>hairy armpits

Any cunt who lets herself go like that is a fucking -6, surely nothing in the positive number ranking.

Nice to see the Dems getting a headstart on losing their next election too.

AWALT Disney.

>power of democracy over fascism

like Trump getting elected? Don't act like it was huge ploy, the people voted for him.

Your country hates SJW bullshit

Mummy?

Wow a fatty claiming she was once a 10

S A G E
A
G
E

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Craigslist Slut Fuckers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on fat baristas, and I have over 300 confirmed cumshots. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top cock in the entire US cock forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, babe. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, baby. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your pussy. You’re fucking fucked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can fuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my cock. Not only am I extensively trained in pussy eating, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your tight little asshole off my face. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn fatty. I will cum salty fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>hit me up on tinder

only when white men die will the world be safe.

Holy shit, this is the first time I've ever seen Trump wrong on something. Even dropping to her knees she still looks like a fat, hairy slob.

But what about Muslims?

the fuck is she anorexic
ethiopians are better nourished then this whore

eugh, that gets a 6/10 from me :^)

Why is this written on her body and in different colors? And yeah that's completely true.

So you're mentally ill. This makes more sense now.

Sterilize yourself.

Trump supporter posting obvious satire and making other trump-supporters angry. Most of you guys are really stupid.