Why is pic related not completely alarming--to everyone?

Why is pic related not completely alarming--to everyone?

No matter if you voted for him or not, this is incredibly disturbing.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/is-president-obama-skipping-intelligence-briefings/
youtube.com/watch?v=lSa2ML2CfjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why is pic related not completely alarming
Because liberals are saying it's alarming. Therefore it is not.

>.t someone who has never sat through daily 'intelligence briefings'.

It may be shocking but he is also mostly right. Obviously he has to adjust his attitude about it and he is going to sit through them, but he is absolutely right that they are incredibly redundant.

Admittedly I'm not a fan of this. But part of me wonders if he has a point - after getting briefing after briefing if so far they've all been the same what the fuck IS the point? Have a briefing when something changes, otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time

obama didn't have them either
anyone who is smart wouldn't put much stake in US Intel briefs.

This is a guy who has been elected to look around him in the way no average politician would and say "Why does this need to be here? What are we wasting? Can we do this better?"

This is an example of him doing that. "Let me know if something changes, I don't need to be told the same things every day." There are staff and expensive man hours put into preparing briefings every single day. Unless he is gaining important new insight, this is not a useful way to spend time.

Like his cabinet picks, people are going to spin this as a bad thing. But these people are going to shake up years of a lackadaisical government flow.

because his delusion is funny.

>sir [same shit from yesterday]
>thanks for wasting my time

Why not, I mean let me know when shit changes don't give the same fucking briefing every day.

Obummer did it most of his presidency.
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/is-president-obama-skipping-intelligence-briefings/

But I understand your mentality, it's only bad if trump does it.

Monday: "China is spying on us. We're gonna blame it on Russia."
Tuesday: "China is spying on us. We're gonna blame it on Russia."
Wednesday: "China is spying on us. We're gonna blame it on Russia. Meatloaf for lunch today."
Thursday: "China is spying on us. We're gonna blame it on Russia."
Friday: "China is spying on us. We're gonna blame it on Russia. You have a press dinner. We've prepared some lame jokes for you."

Think we really need the man to be bored every day with the same information? I think Trump can handle receiving a post-it with relevant information whenever it comes up. Streamline and de-corporatize the executive wing as much as possible to focus on actually enforcing the laws and increasing America's safety and greatness.

>you are supposed to be alarmed everyday by Trump.

This.

Running a company you're going to want monthly or bi-weekly reports on your operations. You don't need to know the day to day details unless something big changes. It's a waste of time at his level and he should (and seems to) trust that the people underneath him will take care of things as needed (which is their job)

youtube.com/watch?v=lSa2ML2CfjA

The Humble Water Filter Salesman had this to say, so it must be true.

Yep. What should be alarmed about is the redundancy in briefings. Gov't breeds ineffiency.

Intelligence briefings are mostly ass-covering measures performed by the agency that go over every possible fucking retarded scenario so there isn't a political backlash against them for leaving something out.

tl;dr MARTIANS ATTACKED WHY THE FUCK WASNT I BRIEFED

>It may be shocking but he is also mostly right.

>>.t someone who has never sat through daily 'intelligence briefings'.

Because what he said makes sense.
>If the situation changes contact me, but I don't want to hear the same thing every day.

>that fucking spin title
He's been saying that he doesn't need to be told the same shit over and over again, and he's a minute away if anything new comes up. AND the nigga has delegated the daily ones to Pence.

He's in CEO-mode and doing things in a more hierarchical structure. There's literally nothing wrong with what he is doing.

I pray for the day when someone hangs the media liars by their own ties.

Obongo barely went to half of his daily briefings for the last 8 years. What's your point kike?

Im liderally shagen to my core

I have sat through daily intelligence briefings though.

>"Mr. president China hates you"
>"ok"
>next day
>"Mr. President China hates you"
>"again?"
>"yes"
>"ok"
>next day
>"Mr. Preside-"
>"China hates me?"
>"yes"
>"wow ok"
>next day
>"Mr. pre-"
>"China hates me, you know this, I know this, we all know this stop bothering me"
What would you do in this situation? Listen to the same ``intelligence'' drivel day by day? From the same leftist shitheads who think Russian rigged the election?

>1 post by this ID

Oh hi CTR!!

It's just banter mate.

Dumb ass, Obama and other presidents would forego these briefings as well and let the responsibility fall on VP, and security cabinet members.

Stop being stupid ass cucks.

the CIA is trying to gaslight him

Does everything change significantly in a day?
No?
Then no need for daily briefings.

Becouse it's out of context.

Wow. It's literally nothing.

Sage.

>"Let me know when something new develops"
>OMG TRUMP THINKS HE'S TOO SMART FOR INTELLIGENCE BRIEFINGS

lugenpresse pls