IT

DOWN

damn nigga your like 2000 years old

You're never too old to join the meme war

get off Sup Forums you old faggot

proof?

youre not 72 you lying nigger

ive been on 4cham since i was 12 so youll be mindfucking me

Why didn't you fight for us before the cancer spread?

Show pic of balsack hanging next to your knees for proof.

>he's still distracted by identity politics
>he hasn't figured out that everything boils down to economics

Is that supposed to be Corrado Soprano?

Find those balls old man. We need everyone!

>1 post by this ID

>xd in the ID

Yeah gay

this. Sup Forums is getting cucked harder now than it did during Sup Forumsharbor and the commoners don't realize it at all. this is probably the all-time low point of this board.

>select all images with pizza

WRINKLES OR GTFO

timestamp required faggot

Ooh is this the faggy leftypol equivalent of merchant memes?

Not realizing that economics are subordinate to the elevation of the nation and the outcomes it desires and posess no intrinsic moral value outside these two spheres.

You can't be too old for white identity politics.

Well we got huge. It's gonna take time to red pill all the Newfags.

>tfw on season 5
>predicted that Uncle Junior would be ded by the end of like season 2 with Tony doing a coup since Junior backstabbed him in like season 1 or 2 with the hit he ordered
>still ticking
>they still love each other and actually get along like normal family members
What is going on lads? There is seriously like millions at stake here. I was led to believe they're all backstabbing dicks to each other because they're greedy mafia people. Uncle Junior is one of my favorite characters now. Paulie is probably my favorite. I like the other Captain that always seems to have a scowl too. Chrissie is a druggie faggot that needs to get his shit together, Carmella is also a bitch, and Tony's sister needs to be shot.

Meadow a cute. A CUTE

Coward

>tfw already watched every single whacking in the show on youtube and never watched a single episode.

At least I saved ~50 hours of my life.

you're never too old to help. if you're almost going to die, go out with BANG! hate crimes, etc. you'll leave a legacy.

needs more jpeg

We all know who the best character is tho

economics is what you argue about once you've established an ethnostate

>tfw never had the makings of a varsity athlete

You're going to love Jun in season 6 then, get off here before spoilers.

>72-year-old understanding the internet well enough to be on 4/pol/
stop larping. Unless you're Bernie Sanders, in which case, stay the course I guess

>that episode where Paulie and Chrissie get lost in the woods while going to bury that Russian
>this nigga shows up all prepared in hunting gear and shit
>Tony laughs at him
He does seem pretty cool there. Otherwise, I hated his whole bullshit over his dead wife arc that seemed to last a whole season. Seems to be coming along in character development though. Although he is married to Tony's cunt of a sister. Guess I'll find out where his arc ends up in the coming weeks. I'm only on episode 4 of season 5.

>inb4 spoilers
I carefully slowly read posts anytime the Sopranos comes up and stop whenever I sense a spoiler. Like, read word for word and see if there's a hint of a spoiler coming up. So far I've avoided any.

SPOILER:
I mean, I know Tony dies at the end. That's all I know though.

>Not realizing that economics is rooted on valuations, and to a high degree values are determined socially, and since people are not indistinguishable units of labor that agree, their beliefs shape economic organizations

>Not realizing such a materialist view of the world might be suited for a short-stint at Wall Street, but is not enough to provide fulfillment to people that strive beyond the banal and mediocre

In summary, economics studies the production and distribution of goods that satisfy our needs, but we have a lot of latitude in deciding what our needs are.

Does meadow get skinny again? Can't remember, she was pretty fat by season 3

Get a life grandpa, this board is for middle age white men

it's literally interchangeable except it's supposed to be a (((capitalist))) instead of a jew

She is rarely in the show recently (late season 4, early season 5). She's been in like one episode. Yeah, she seems to be slimmed down a bit, but she can never go back to Season 1 and 2 Meadow. She was boner fuel then, I can only imagine if I watched this show when it aired. I don't know the exact year it started, like 98 or something and I wouldn't have been able to watch that shit live as I was like 9, but if I watched it when I was a teenager, wew lad. She probably would have been my first 3D waifu.

kek, I'd bet money 16-25 white males make up vast majority of this board.

I think it is