/diy/ - RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8 .

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b9psjI1x0
youtube.com/watch?v=QvDTm1mjvgA
youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedControllerServlet?boardid=41&threadid=104974
youtube.com/watch?v=3lGzdtx49GU
aux.tv/2016/12/4channers-are-trying-to-shut-down-indie-venues-across-north-america/
abe.iastate.edu/extension-and-outreach/carbon-monoxide-poisoning-unvented-gas-space-heating-appliances-aen-204/
youtube.com/watch?v=iCDljY2YnnQ
youtu.be/hKoS05kKJoE
youtube.com/watch?v=wyv0ZlW0yS0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4002708/Self-styled-love-child-Manson-Pol-Pot-Hitler-ran-site-Oakland-rave-inferno-heavy-drug-user-held-sex-parties-prison-says-father-law.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LETS SAVE SOME LIVES!

Polite reminder that, in the interest of public safety, you should not mass-report these locations.

Investigate each location individually as thoroughly as you can, ideally in person. Collect evidence and be certain before reporting to the authorities.

Don't waste the fire marshal or the fire brigade's time. They care about safety as much as we do.

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ → → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUAD

Reminder, there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ → → → → → → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUAD

Remember, anons: Safety is comfy!

SAFETY!

S A F E T Y ~ W A V E

If anyone has any more pictures or video of these places being shut down on local news please tell me.

jinx

Raves and punk shows today at these places are paedo central at this point. There's raves at clubs in CA that are all ages and you'll find an adolescent getting diddled by a 30-year old man.

There's an event in San Francisco called "FuckFest" and it's all ages. Now, tell me that's not seedy as fuck. In fact, DIY is part of that event.

I'm not joking. You'll see a tiny 14 year-old girl at a rave being hosted at a nightclub wearing almost nothing but underpants and a small top, aside from rave candy accessories, and some 30-something guy buys them alcohol from the bar and either sneaks drugs in it, sells them drugs, or tempts them with drugs, whichever method, and they end up looking strung-out as fuck. Also, since the places are usually dark, aside from the laser lights and glow sticks, all of this seedy shit on these girls is either ignored or goes unnoticed. And yes, you'll find them making out and being taken advantage of.

It's sickening. It's also the reason why real raves were shut down because some underaged girl either dies, is going through cardiac arrest from molly, or their parents show up and sue everyone.

Save lives, and save futures!

Proof
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

>Antifa punk has over 700 cases of statutory rape

Previous thread:

Fire code reference:

codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html

Anarcho-communists are enraged that we are daring to save their lives and protect while improving our local communities. Rather than helping to make America safe and great again, they have chosen to raid us. Specific instructions have been given on how to bait and attempt to derail our noble project.

Ignore all calls to stop what we are doing, these are homicidial anarcho-commies encouraging more deaths, drugs and destruction of communities around their fire pit waiting to happen.

Ignore petty insults such as virgin, neckbeard, no friends, no fun, etc. These are homicidial anarcho-commies encouraging more deaths, drugs and destruction of communities around their fire pit waiting to happen.

Ignore posts about arson and letting more people suffer and die horribly in a fire, these are homicidial anarcho-commies false flags encouraging more deaths, drugs and destruction of communities around their fire pit waiting to happen.

Keep infiltrating and reporting Safety Squad. Together we will save lives and protect our communities.

FUCK YOU RACIST FASCIST BIGOTS! DON'T YOU KNOW THESE COMMUNITIES ARE WHAT GENERATES CULTURE? YOU JUST WANT TO LIVE IN A COMMUNITY WITH WALMARTS AND MCDONALDS AND NOTHING ELSE? YOU BIGOTS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE MESSING WITH HERE. YOU FUCKING NECKBEARDED ASSHOLES WE WILL FIND YOU AND WE WILL BASH YOU.

can somebody post the extra 3 we've saved that mentions?

come here you

Of all the shitposts, yours was the shittest.
Gold medal.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b9psjI1x0

>M I N E T H E S A L T

by the time this campaign will have reached its goal, the age-old reassurance saying shall turn into 'safe as warehouses'

So much anger for people who care about your safety. It's so irrational

>S
>A
>L
>T

youtube.com/watch?v=QvDTm1mjvgA

>REMINDER

Hey shills form plebbit, why do you all hate fire saftey and not burning to death?

Hit the DC/Nova/Va ones hard....Inauguration time is coming on Jan 20, 2017 and Antifa and their Ilk plan on disrupting the inauguration!

On Jan 20 and Jan 21 2017 there will be a Million woman march ,which means places to stay in the city are going to be non existent, so these DIY spaces are going to be crucial to them!

If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!
LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering!

Also hit up used music/record shops/hot topics/spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there

Do your part for Fire Safety today!

For a second I honest to god thought you weren't just avin a laff

>salted salt nuggets on a salt plate served with extra salty water

muh sides

Good thing this is a different kind of salt than the one that I use in the food because I´d be dead otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

STOP IT

>WALMARTS
>implying I don't report the drug dealers hanging out with the bums in front of the walmart too.
just cause they don't have a tinder box doesn't mean it's not degenerate.

checked.
let's get more safety medals like this one anons

Afraid? Wow, someone sounds angry, somebody give this one a safety hug please.

>accepting of any race, gender, or religion

What if I'm a safety conscious trump voter?

You're gonna need to up your SSRI's my angry little newfriend.

>We didn't start the fire
>It was always burning since the worlds been turning
>We didn't start the fire
>No we didn't light it and we tried to fight it

Yes, stop disregarding safety protocols. Safety first.

>THESE COMMUNITIES ARE WHAT GENERATES CULTURE?

top lel, they are culture vultures - they generate nothing but degenerates

if you hate McDonald's and WalMart then don't shop their or eat there (I don't, fuck globalism) MAKE YOUR OWN BUSINESS

>WE WILL FIND YOU AND WE WILL BASH YOU.
please do, I want reasons to pump leftists full of lead

someone was giving out fireman hats, seemed to be going pretty well. kinda made me want to go buy one to wear while MASA

stay safe

Implying they wont do drugs long enough to sober up and leave their firetraps.

You also sound like a antifa supporter.. perhaps at the next meeting you can give a lecture on Arctic Survival...

I DIDN'T DRAW FIRST BLOOD, THEY DID.

>According to city housing and the fire department, SOMEONE filed a complaint. Inspectors checked things out Monday afternoon, finding numerous violations including unsafe conditions and use of flammable liquids. Tenants also did not have the proper permits.

>"I can count on one hand the places that I could go to and know that I won't be gendered or misgendered, and I have full access to meeting other, and to facilities and to safety".

You're welcome, Evan (aka "Ava"). We saved you from the fires of the building, and from the fires of hell. YOU'RE WELCOME.

BE ON THE LOOKOUT:

"Art" collectives, especially those with people who do firedancing (was big in the bay area a few years ago), may have containers of highly flammable liquids lying around. Many cities have ordinances prohibiting flammable solvents (turpentine, denatured alcohol, gasoline, kerosene, etc.) from being stored indoors in more than minimal quantities.

If you visit an art collective, keep an eye open. You might save someone's life.

Look at me. Look at me.

Safety Squads are the culture now.

Trump should add to this speech
>we're gonna win with fire safety

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

>they generate nothing but degenerates
absolutely. they have no shred of creativity because they exist to destroy that which God has bestowed upon this Earth because they hate God and wish to rebel against his Word until they are in hell. It is simple to see their desires.

theme music. idea courtesy of another user.
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

we tried to fight it. there was just so much salt from people fond of self immolation.

Gr8
B8
M8

SALT DEPOSIT LOCATED

ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedControllerServlet?boardid=41&threadid=104974

youtube.com/watch?v=3lGzdtx49GU

Some user posted that this guy "Derick Ion" was a literal La Veyan Satanist and started this fire on purpose as some kind of human sacrifice.

Either way he's a fucking degenerate schizo and it's such a COINCIDENCE that his kids were at a fucking HOTEL during this shit.

yup i knew a faggot that almost burned his entire duplex down trying to do that shit in his basement.

Here ya go, now you can hand them out too!

SALT
aux.tv/2016/12/4channers-are-trying-to-shut-down-indie-venues-across-north-america/

MAKE
AMERICA
SAFE
AGAIN

BE ON THE LOOKOUT:

Some places occupied by the very poor will use gas-burning devices for heat, like propane heaters. In many cities this is illegal unless the heater provides a method of venting to the outside.

These heaters can generate carbon monoxide gas, and if in very poor repair, may leak combustion gases when turned off, causing an explosion risk.

Here is more information:
abe.iastate.edu/extension-and-outreach/carbon-monoxide-poisoning-unvented-gas-space-heating-appliances-aen-204/

Those of you who are into safety may recognize this as a somewhat old-timey concern, but unvented portable heaters have come back in a big way. I would not put it past some of these places to be using them, possibly with propane cylinders stolen from people's backyards.

wow. his shitty building kills 36 people and he's bitching about his self-worth,
these are the types of people we're dealing with lads. it takes a lot for me to put up my chin and help them get safe, but it's the right thing to do.

>ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedControllerServlet?boardid=41&threadid=104974

reminder to use a proxy/virtual machine for external links

You know this wouldn't be an issue if you hipsters took the time to make your communities safe and up to code.

full/pol/ was practically worshiping him for a day or two since this looked intentional, cause of all the swastikas he owned, and his FB post where he claimed he could get away with murder. Here are the names they came up with

Derick "Death is the Only Exit" Ion
Derek "Cinnibar Hipsterbar" Ion
Derek "A cheap zippo for blue-haired hippos" Ion
Derek "Firebender these Transgenders" Ion
Derek "Fahrenheits for Faggot Kikes" Ion
Derek "Only You Can Perform Faggot Fires" Ion
Derek "If they're lispy, make em crispy" Ion
Derek "Hipster Honeypot Operator" Ion
Derek "Burning Modern Artists is also a Modern Art" Ion
Derek "The ghosts are real in THIS ghost ship" Ion
Derick "Safe Space Fireplace" Ion
Derek "My best art piece was a flaming warehouse full of grease" Ion
Derek "Bring Burning Man to Oakland" Ion
Derek "Fire codes are for faggots" Ion
Derek "Cleansing fire is my only desire" Ion
Derek "Stairs are for squares" Ion
Derek "Lesbians and gays are gonna get razed" Ion
Derek "Hipsters make the best stocking fillers" Ion
Derek "Burning Man Fire Escape Plan" Ion
Derek "Hipsters beware, there's no fire exit up there" Ion
Derek "Taking out the trash with only a single match" Ion
Derek "At least my family's safe" Ion
Derek "Seeing things on fire makes me higher" Ion
Derek "Recycling Oakland's social rejects" Ion
Derek "Rug shacks are making a fiery comeback" Ion
Derek "Druggies and gays enjoy the blaze" Ion
Derek "My Drug Den is and Oven" Ion

kek

like social costs of any of those terms matter here.

do you have sjws there?

We famous and sheeit

Blessed be the safety squads

youtube.com/watch?v=iCDljY2YnnQ

over/under for the number of days until this is in ((((((((vice))))))))?

those are pretty funny

>obligatory
This was from the Oakland warehouse

This could be in a hippie commune next to your home, place of work, or children's school

His post

kek nice one

looks like it's moving bretty fast so I say 3 days

i still cant figure out exactly what's happening here. how do you even get to the sink?

uh.. .wow

In this interview he goes on a tangent for no reason about why his kids were at a hotel that night:

youtu.be/hKoS05kKJoE

Nobody even asked him about why his kids were at the hotel and he implies thats the accusation. I found it shady

youtube.com/watch?v=wyv0ZlW0yS0
Someone remake the lyrics for /diy/. Same with Shiney for the desperate lefties

Good Jesus!

>these generate culture

Hitler generated culture, but you hate him.

Which is it, you fucking white dwarf?

the man did love art and architecture, it can't be denied.

kek I was planning on making this, thanks for saving me the trouble

Someone read a bit too much Kerouac for his own good. Holy fuck.

That's shady as fuck. Unnecessary and unprompted details is one of the red flags that you look out for when trying to spot liars.

Its a water heater i believe. Can anyone confirm?

it makes me sad that Antifa are too pussy to put this faggot in the ground for killing people.

I'm not even a leftist and I want to drown him in acid.

Slave morality will get you sacrificed to the dark lord in the year 2016 evidently.

Yeah he's way overcompensating....possibly even gloating.

these are the current lyrics

Ok, ok, I see what's happening here
You're face to face with greatness, and it's strange
You don't even know how you feel
It's adorable!
Well, it's nice to see that humans never change
Open your eyes, let's begin
Yes, it's really me, it's Maui: breathe it in!
I know it's a lot: the hair, the bod!
When you're staring at a demi-god
What can I say except you're welcome
For the tides, the sun, the sky
Hey, it's okay, it's okay
You're welcome
I'm just an ordinary demi-guy
Hey!
What has two thumbs that pulled up the sky
When you were waddling yay high
This guy!
When the nights got cold
Who stole you fire from down below
You're lookin' at him, yo
Oh, also I lassoed the sun
You're welcome!
To stretch the days and bring you fun
Also I harnessed the breeze
You're welcome!
To fill your sails and shake your trees
So what can I say except you're welcome
For the islands I pulled from the sea
There's no need to pray, it's okay
You're welcome!
Ha, I guess it's just my way of being me
You're welcome!
You're welcome!
Well, come to think of it
Kid, honestly I can go on and on
I can explain every natural phenomenon
The tide, the grass, the ground, oh
That was Maui just messing around
I killed an eel
I buried its guts
Sprouted a tree, now you got coconuts
What's the lesson
What is the take-away
Don't mess with Maui when he's on the break-away
And the tapestry here on my skin
Is a map of the victories I win
Look where I've been
I make everything happen
Look at that mini-Maui just tippity-tappin'
Well, anyway let me say you're welcome
For the wonderful world you know
Hey, it's okay, it's okay
You're welcome!
Well, come to think of it, I gotta go
Hey, it's your day to say you're welcome
'Cause I'm gonna need that boat
I'm sailing away, away
You're welcome!
'Cause Maui can do anything but float
You're welcome!
You're welcome!
And thank you!

If you want confirmation that is real, there are articles on it. Unfortunately there isn't a proper archive.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4002708/Self-styled-love-child-Manson-Pol-Pot-Hitler-ran-site-Oakland-rave-inferno-heavy-drug-user-held-sex-parties-prison-says-father-law.html

what if you accidentally make friends?

Hey FBI user, if your still watching, not only worry about the DIY spaces in DC/Nova/Md, don't forget the local colleges... I am sure a lot of the people who plan on trying to interrupt the inauguration will be staying with friends in theor college dorms... might be time for a well placed raid in the middle of the night!

"The posts are genuinely terrifying, and are almost entirely driven by an anti-left or anti-liberal rhetoric. One thread, titled “LGBTQ BBQ,” claims its desire to eradicate “leftist nests” across North America. Participants have begun to map out (including Google Maps locations and images) their targets. Some are calling on Canadians to follow suit. Another thread, titled “DIY (Destroy It Yourself),” actually pulled a list of safe spaces from an international LGBTQ+ resource website and posted them. Any guess why they’d do that?

If you still think people are being alarmist when discussing how fucked up things are, and how endangered minorities and marginalized people are right now, and how enabled they have become in recent months, consider this your wake up call. Ignorance and benign complacence have traditionally been a political aggressor’s strongest tools."

safety first lads

>I've turned a new leaf
>leaf

The jigsaw pieces are finally coming together. It all makes sense now.

No doubt it is one. There is a water line hooked up along with a propane tank. The silver line is most likely an outlet, but since it is not hooked up to the sink it probably is for a shower.

>literally believes it's NECESSARY for degenerates to diddle teenage girls in abandoned warehouses
You can really smell bullshit on a commie when they start to make their language flowery with speech about "underprivileged communities". Their drug dens got shut down and now they're mad.

Right thing being done for the wrong reasons. As long as no one is falsifying information I hope you guys keep it up and help people out.

Wondering how you can track down and find these firetrap dens of drugs, pedophilia and all around degeneracy? It's easy, leftists are narcissistic ego whores and they can't help but put it all out there. Here are a few simple tips.

1.) Search for the "bands" that play at these places, they likely play at many different locations. They will have listed the places they played at and where they are going to play. Find them online or at bulletin boards on a college campus.

2.) Comb through the social networks of anarcho-commies. Go through the friends and their friends and you will find a wealth of information including ring leaders.

3.) Go to their websites and forums. You will be able to scrape a lot of intel on where they are meeting as well as possibly getting screen names they may be using elsewhere.

Got more ideas on where and how to gather intel for these deadly firetraps that threaten our communities? Post them and let's Make America Safe Again.