How I fuck the racism out of whites, one white bitch at a time

1) study hard, get into a nice white college.
2) be the cool, successful, approachable black kid to the all the whites-only groups of friends
3) show you crackers how to throw a lit fucking party when the time comes :)
4) "oh dashawn, you are going to teach me how to twerk :o oh dashawn, I never did this before :o oh dashawn, it feels good but it hurts :o"
5) rinse repeat, word of mouf.

thoughts? good plan for the race war, crackers?

LARPing is gay af son

Sage

People who fuck that much don't think about it that much

that's a niggardly way to go about it

Does sage still work?

Also OP kys get off the board and just do it why are you lookin for our approval?

That insectoid face

OP is a stormfag with an agenda

If I were her father, she would dead to me
I'd give her the Fredo speech.

>Natural light
You can have her

Good plan for race war
Bad plan for continued gibs and comfortable standard of living

My ex gf hooked up with a black guy in college. She slept with him in her bed, he woke up in the middle of the night sleep walking. He walked to the bathroom, then walked right back to her bed and pissed all over it. She woke up covered in piss and cried for hours.

The tried to contact me a few days later because she knew I was gone and she just literally got pissed on by a nigger she had a one night stand with.

I told her she was a fucking cunt and spit on the ground.

How I knock the nigger out the fucking nigger, one at a time.

I like your thread bubba' Gump gums.

>study hard, get into a nice white college.
>Study hard
Haha no , larpcuck.
There is a thing called affirmative action were KANGs get in even with 60% of a required GPA of a cracka

>this entire thread
>all these triggered smalldicked whitebois
>n-n-n-n-no you must be larping
Stay salty. While you sit at home shitposting and playing video games your women are going out and getting blacked in record numbers.

You gonna need more than "muh dik" to win a war when your side is 13% of the population. A 13% everyone hates as well. Good luck.

i'll make it quicker for you

>1 be black athlete
>2 go to college on athletic scholarship

every white female athlete will want to fuck you, and every sjw whore will want to fuck you and do your hw/projects. or...

>be black
>get into state college bc black
>sell drugs
same result as before except you dont have to go to practice or report to mandatory study hall (most major universities have them so the athletes can all get hw from nerds in one centralized place)

Enjoy the ride while it lasts. After that get used to your beat ass ashy ole black women you'll be stuck with because most white women are smart enough not to settle down with a porch monkey.

And remember ladies...once you go black- we don't want you back!

>tfw OP is the virgin mixed loser who is not black enough to have black friends but still too dark to not be the token black guy if he hangs out with whites

only option is to die

You can't study or plan your low-IQ and disgusting looks away.

Beautiful picture, such a target-rich environment!

You ain't black bruh.