Was Brazil ever a decent country?

(pic related)
Once upon a time Brazil was a majority white country that was apparently comparable to the United States in technology and standard of living. What happened? Why is it the South Africa of Latin America?
Does anyone have experience of white Brazilian women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8S9NfXkiRdI
youtu.be/46AY0v4gveA
youtu.be/xIh6Igroy8s
youtu.be/MQ4lFKgzmfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the amazing thing is that, out of 500 years of history, they were only white for about fifty. Everything since then has just been a downhill slide to being huge asses with no brains.

Fuggg why are huesluts so hot?
Like all Brazil girls I see on the net are thicc, with long legs and meaty tits
Is this a meme that Brazil girls are the hottest women on earth?

>Does anyone have experience of white Brazilian women?
Their dicks are too big sometimes, it can fucking hurt if you don't lube it enough.

Some Brazilian here told me they take some horse hormone or something. I hardly see any big tits. They're usually fake.

>What happened?
Marxism, cultural and economical.

calm down Achebe

>thicc
black

>What happened? Why is it the South Africa of Latin America?

Juste le nord...le sud est un vrai paradis...

youtu.be/8S9NfXkiRdI

I don't find that hot. you can keep them.

Tu vis dans le sud, Pepe?

youtu.be/46AY0v4gveA

sorry I dont speak faggish

>what happened
low iq people had 6 kids and high iq people had 2.

Ça semble vraiment bien. Habites-tu la?

Tu me forces la main, Jose...

>the gringo will believe this.

>Ça semble vraiment bien. Habites-tu la?

James...le drapeau...

youtu.be/xIh6Igroy8s

>Latin America.

Every South American girl I've met has had ridiculously good proportions. I knew a girl who was Colombian. Her nose ruined her face, but her ass and tits were unbelievable.

Brazilian girls are nice too. People like to forget that the black to white ratio in Brazil is huge. Unlike other countries below the US where everyone is pretty much a certain shade of brown.

Yes there are white girls in Brazil, and by anyone's standards, Sup Forums should love it there because that's where the Nazis went after World War II.

On the other hand, it's in South America so yes a lot of it is a shithole. Big whoop.

Ne mend pas, Pepe...le sud du Brésil est un vrai paradis et vous essayer de le cacher au reste du monde...

Is this the anzu twink?

Degenerate

IMO Brazil girls take the best from white and black girls.
Fat asses and nice faces.
Huesluts hnnnnnnng

A lot of Brazil girls are doing plastic surgery. Same in Colombia.

Niggers and republic happened

N'oublie pas la contribution Allemande, Klaus...

Believe it or not, Brazil has become a super mixed country because Emperor Pedro II said that by uniforming the race of brazilians, it would be easier to create an "identity" for it's ppl and thus, stopping internal revolt.

Not even trolling.

An asshole proclaimed republic and since then everything is going down...

>twink
Shut your whore mouth Hanz.

There's nothing more boner-inducing than the beaches of Uruguay. The "ARGENTINA IS WHITE" meme aside, a large portion of the population of Uruguay and Argentina is predominantly European in admixture and phenotypes. I think there's just an ever so slight touch of the tar brush at some point back in time, or maybe it's something in the water; either way, the women there are so fucking beautiful. Great bodies, thicc AF asses, it's just incredible.

Standard of living isn't bad if you have a high-paying white collar job, either. If I could get one with enough vacation time to come back to the US often, I'd move there in a heartbeat.

I hate big butts.

Well that was a terrible idea in hindsight, now wasn't it?

>being this low T of a beta

Low test beta...

Not quite.
I mean, we can't banter at the same level as europeans abuot muh whiteness but at least, this takes out of the jewish equation of trying to fuck the country.

The country is already fucked and full of mixed ppl so we are safe. Probably the only place on the planet where those jewish nukes will fall.

easy! no

>Once upon a time Brazil was a majority white country that was apparently comparable to the United States in technology and standard of living. What happened?

LOL Brazil was never close to the US in standard of living or technology, the only good period Brazil had was during the Monarchy but Freemasons and Catholics made the Empire of Brazil into another banana republic.

So literally what the globalists are doing.

He is a boy, you gay nigga

delete this

hhnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

He is a boy , homohue

Was mostly bantzing, but fair enough points besides
> safe
What

stop talking about brazil, leave us alone

Alors...

youtu.be/MQ4lFKgzmfA

Safe from jewry because we auto-jewed ourselfs about 200 years before Israel was ecen created.

that gif is SO
FUCKING
CUTE

The real family was jewish puppet. We bought our independence by assuming Portugal's bill from the Rothchild. So its easy to figure out where this idea came from.

Lol, you should come to POA, spend maybe two weeks here. I think it would be an enlightening experience.

>Venezuela
>Colombia
>Mexico
>Brazil
>Those former Portuguese African colonies
>All dat mixing

Why can't Mediterraneans into colonies?

Les trans sont comments, Pepe? Camilla De Castro ma fait découvrir les trans en genre 2005...tu en a déja fourrer une?

Oh okay I get you, although aren't (((Multinationals))) and large and centralized (((Banking & Finance))) institutions an important and established part of the country though? Not saying that other countries don't have those problems, but just wondering because that indicates they aren't immune

Awwwww!

>Brasil wanting its cake and eating it too

Typical gibsmedats huenigger

Our multinationals are week if compared with other cuontries desu.

If I got the total stock value of the top 5 companies in Hueland, I bet they would not surpass Facebook in raw value.

Also, in the matter of banking, there is no way out.

We get fucked as hell in here with the interest rates that touch the sky.
This is why I prefer to save money and buy things in one "hit" than paying in like 6x.

Im not into shemales bro. I have no idea.
But since they are fucked up in the head ppl, I can only assume they are full of AIDS and God knows what else.

>Filenames

Why would Volley players usa a Rugby ball?

Flamingos are no where near as great as Emu's

having such big legs - definitely smelly and sweaty cunt/ass - disgusting

They all eat shitty spicy to the max food and make huge nasty smelly farts, they are disgusting baboons taking giant unhealthy dark green shits. Also since they have nothing to do in their life they tan all day in the beach and squat to have huge browny smelly ass. Thats how you get this type of body which has no place in Europe because we actually work real jobs

I have. No fuck of, they belong to us

in the 60s and 70s

>They all eat shitty spicy to the max food and make huge nasty smelly farts, they are disgusting baboons taking giant unhealthy dark green shits
H-hot.

we gonna steal all your women brazil. i am giving them green cards boi

>real
Royal

check'd

where is all that "build that wall" shit?

I will make your men build the wall and take your women as concubines. They will become white americans in two generations.

New meme, I'll allow it

Falco get is best get

when you can pay for hot women but can't have sex with them because you are too fat

you lose burguer faggot

right in the feels, monkeyman. too harsh.

Yeah thats irrelevant, monkey

I can buy your women off easy. We burgers are rich biatch.

>Does anyone have experience of white Brazilian women?

There are more of them on the south region.
But i wonder for how long since thats also the region where they are sending most of the nigerians and haitians.

Do you seriously have over 171 pictures of fat dudes on scooters?

I usually prefer to share hot women but this is just for you my burguer friend! number 172

How you k-know this user?

Also writing talent , made m want to throw up reading that vivid description of fecalmmatters