Not every Jew is one of (((them)))

For every western-civilization-destroying (((Goldstein))) there is a based Orthodox Israeli Jew defending his homeland against the Mooslem horde and western degeneracy.

Sup Forums, we can agree that (((they))) are a problem. (((They))) are responsible for the cultural Marxism destroying our society. But when will you realize that not every Jew is one of (((them))), and that many of are fighting with us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
businessinsider.com/israeli-spying-on-us-has-reached-terrifying-levels-2014-5
youtube.com/watch?v=cFEWplFm18Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-xgodcJQAdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not every jew is a jew? I'm confused, Hymie.

Not every Jew is a kike. Only most

It's part of your Hegelian Dialectic trick, jew. Good cop bad cop. Your tricks don't work here.

Yes there is a clear difference between Israelis and western liberal Jews. That might just be the liberal aspect though.

Agree with this.

Fuck off, kike

I saw some really good Jews at the Holocaust memorial museum. They were all dead though

Hey JIDF. Haven't seen you in a while.

why do all jews condone killing babies

It's not JIDF, it's stating a fact. Western Jews promote degeneracy, while most Israelis are redpilled about Islam.

What if we put all palestinians in madagascar ?

Give palestina a great land
Let israel keep his dirty pach of desert.

Not every one of them is "one of them," but Op is whether he realizes it or not.

All jews are redpilled about Islam.
It is their bastard child after all.

yeah, yeah. It's like blacks and niggers...

Most Jews are great people, honorable people, imo the master race of this time. but the globalist Jew really gives you guys a bad name

>Judaism practitioner
>Israelite
Pick one
>based Orthodox Jew
Stop using weed. Judaism turned us from a tribe of farmer warriors into a bunch of inbred supremacists betas

No. many Judaists consider Islam as brothers

That's the big joke of life. Whether you're a communist or a capitalist, it's Jews running both systems--and they hate each other more than anyone can ever hate either one of them.

It's a Jew eat Jew world and you're all just the small fish looking on. So pick a Jew to side with, because there's no other side.

>tfw when the alt-right is run by Jews and so is the ctr-left.

OK, half brother not bastard child then. My bad.

Who is the father?

>Update]
kekekek its depressing , fuck the alt - right and their gay lingo

Israel is an unlegitimate rogue state come to life out of Jewish theocratic extremism and is an imperialistic joingoism and the closest thing to a Fascist state we have today.

Supporting Israel would be hypocritical on Sup Forums if you've subscribed to alt-right views and agree that people should have a right to an ethnic country that belongs to them.

Now fuck off and go play the victim for Germany for some cash.

>muzz

Wrong. This sounds like plebbit-tier nig noggery with "not all blacks are niggers". You're all kikes.

?

hitler says mien komf, that other people had tried to eliminate only the "western jew" but that didnt solve problem because the other jews had the capability to become that jew. He said the problem was deep engrained in the race and its crafty ways

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Communist Jews did that. They deserved to get Shoah'd.

>based Orthodox

Fuck off, you guys are the ones causing all of the damn problems. It's orthodox fucks and hassids running all of the shitty businesses, hollywood, banking, everything, not to mention muslim-tier forcing your religion down everybody's throat and flipping shit when everybody doesn't comply, and ruining everything for us conservative and reform Jews who just want to be orthodontists in peace.

The trips don't lie

>implying American Orthodox and Orthodox Israeli are the same

What about Israeli jews that attacked the USS Liberty?

You kikes are a rogue state. All western jews kike up Western countries and then run to Israel for immunity. Kill em all.

Where do you think all the communist jews ran to the last few decades? How many Israelis have dual Russian citizenship, was born in Russia, or who family emigrated from Russia? About 70-80% modern Israelis?

WTF I'm eating kosher now.

Gas them all, better safe than sorry

>Jew

Fuck off shlomo. businessinsider.com/israeli-spying-on-us-has-reached-terrifying-levels-2014-5

Because we out-jewed the jew
We've beaten them at their own game even though we're new
We can do it again.
As their hands have shaken
not with the thought of more shekels
not with the thought of something in which they can meddle
but with the thought of a new
superior replacement, for the jew.

>implying the US doesn't spy on Israel just as much

check your id

One of the two is the dependent in the relationship.

Ask yourself - where did the communist jews vanish after the downfall of the USSR?

what? I'm pretty sure communist Jews werent a thing in Judean Protectorate that preached Judaism retardation to a fierce warrior tribe. Pretty sure it wasn't them.

What do the goyim think of our food?

people of ash
go in the trash
thanks to the fash

along with their food, that is

every Jew is one of (((them)))

>defending his homeland

They're immigrants that displaced the natives...

Literally the only thing we all are collectively against. Why do you even feel the need to shill for them ?

That being said i don't hate Israel or support them. If i had it my way i'd turn the middle east Christian again.

the only good (((one))) is a dead one

Saying ever Jew is a Kike is like saying every white trash person on here represents white people.

>They're immigrants that displaced the natives
Thanks god you are being bred out of existence
youtube.com/watch?v=cFEWplFm18Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-xgodcJQAdM

You can't claim salmon, or cream cheese. Keep your jew donut.

I'm ok with this distinction.

That's one of those pictures that forces me to wonder "why does that exist?"