A Student Has Created A Gripping And NSFW Photo Series With Trump’s Quotes About Women

Damn.. Sup Forums BTFO

buzzfeed.com/kassycho/signed-by-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/kassycho/signed-by-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=iu_iEL7U-0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Buzzfeed

pic
>absolutely no ass
>"beautiful piece of ass"
don't put words in the man's mouth if you don't have what it takes to back them up

Buzzfeed (ー ー;)

Even the cuck agrees

What is even bad about that quote?

"young and beautiful piece of ass"

-nearly every male who has ever lived, even most of the gay ones.

After 8 years of Obama talking like a saint and letting everyone down time and time again, I am sick and fucking tired of smooth talking lawyer types. Trump is my hero in this sense. I hope he literally pisses on another world leader, I hope it's China or Philippines.

I am going to masturbate to this article.

>be woman
>cry about being worth more than just your tits, ass and pussy
>can never make a statement, political or otherwise, without showing everyone aforementioned tits, ass and pussy
Wew lad

>linking to buzzfeed

Yo, mods, I think we need to start banning faggots who direct link shit like this

>trump getting shit on for being alpha
what has this country come to

That's something, coming from a fucking Leaf.

>It's another episode of fatherless attentionwhores inventing the stealthiest way possible to humblebrag about their appearance and farm "wow u sexy bb :)" comments

(((Buzzfeed))) (((college student)))

no shit

WHERE AM I?

>Trump compliments a female human
>LITERALLY RAPE TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED

This. Women were a mistake.

>buzzfeed.com/kassycho/signed-by-trump

Anyone else have a sort of fetish for writing obscene things on women? I want to degrade some 10/10 qt by writing 'whore' on her forehead using her hooker-red lipstick

Why are women offended by this?

I would love to be called "an aesthetic young big penis".

>this has trump written all over it

>bitches naked for trump

Absolutely alpha

this is cringy as shit

Or even better, using the liquefied mascara that resulted from me brutally facefucking her while she came multiple times

what the fuck is wrong with me Sup Forums

cringe

also
>armpit hair

lmfaoooooooo famalam

I love when someone sums up my feelings better than I can!

You're my hero for the day.

If the series were titled "Quotes of a Man," no one but feminists would care.

We've been on this course for a while now throughout 2016.

>buzzfeed
Get that SJW propaganda fake news outta here, faggot.

i couldnt agree more. one thing i hate about college 'intellectuals' is how they try so hard to sound like theyre fucking winston churchill

Someone should put Hillary's inspirational messages to children on pictures of dead kids from the Middle East

Isn't that a complement tho? What do feminists want me to say? "You have an ugly fat ass"?

This
"You're a big strong buck Sir"
-Any woman
Cum buckets, why do women dislike this kind of thing?

I've been felt up by women before and never had a issue they don't care about consent either.

Who cares? I'll fap to the ones I like. Joke's on them.

>women finding more excuses to take off their clothes and attent seek

Well la di fuckin dah lads who wouldda thunk it?

Perfect!

Just another attention seeking whore wanting to show off her body.

But Trump only ever said those things to infiltrate the pedo ring.

He drips of classic informant tells. I say this as a very good poker player. Try to pay attention, if will help you in life.

>alpha man treats women like shit and they instinctively disrobe
Why is this news

Seems like a compliment to me

why is it that when women talk filthy about men it's normal or sexy but when men do it they're supposed to feel guilty? are we meant to suppress all our urges while women can say whatever? the answer is yes, this is what these people want. buzzfeed is run by millenial feminists and castrati hipsters.

Cool, thanks for the fapping material.

These comments are desperate

>“I never really cared for or understood politics, but this year was different,” Watson said. “Although I was two weeks too young to actually vote, I was old enough to see what was happening and learn about it.”

I know its bait but they these morons actually think they're BTFOing us?

I get to look at half naked women while chuckling at alpha quote from the God-Emperor.
This is like that retarded FEMEN group that protests in Russia topless and just ends up in Putin's spank bank.

Why do all these lefty "artist" women make political statements by getting naked? Oh right, because they're attention whores.

>no ass
found the nigger

YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO EXPLAIN WHY MODERN WOMEN DESERVE A MODICUM OF RESPECT

Aside from addressing the obvious cancer, why do people think "nice guy" = "good leader" ?

People good with decision making who can keep people in check, that's what makes a good leader.

If you want to make him look bad, address shit that matters. Legitimately without taking things out of context that you can disprove in 2 seconds of a google search. Crying that Trump is a womanizer 5 million times doesn't make him look like a bad leader. If anything the fact he doesn't give a fuck about it makes him look like a stronger leader.

I'm so sick of Libs acting on feelings. Our 2 party system turned into "cold callous stone hard facts" vs "qq my feels, vagina and skin color matter more than our country *burns flag*"

I'm at the point where I'm not sure what's worse, attention whores or the thirsty betas who enable them.

Trump, getting more women to take off their clothes. Maga Now!

This is sophomoric

>all those nu-males in the comments

Goddamn it, half of them are fat an/or have hairy armpits.
Fucking feminists.
I'm still fapping to the decent ones later.

This is pretty hot desu.

She's not even "flat chested", just sucking up her stomach causing her boobs to look flatter. You can see she's actually quite busty.

can anyone explain this?

Why do leftist think that their argument is somehow more valid because they wrote it on a piece of paper, wrote it on a body, or made video where "diverse" people say it and they zoom in on their faces?

>I'm such a guy

he needs to be gassed. I hate when girls say that. As if I'm not supposed to be a guy in 2016

Heres an idea
>Find quotes from famous black people saying negative things about women
>post the quotes, don't say its Donald Trump but imply it is
>when SJW's start using it, tell them the truth

If you think that's bad, you should have seen the nude I got from TrampsAgainstTrump.

you know whats funny about drumpf?
all the shit he said in the past relate so much to the pizzagate bullshit is almost funny

if the child violations are real,how is drumpf innocent?HOW!?

They have sons is all I could come up with. I love my mom and grandma and nana, but they're all republican.

>Why do leftist think that their argument is somehow more valid because they wrote it on a piece of paper, wrote it on a body, or made video where "diverse" people say it and they zoom in on their faces?

Because the primary motivation of the millennial leftist is literally just "LOOK AT ME"

>everyone bags on
Did he mean tea bags? Jesus, that's not very PC. I think he meant rags on, but he's retarded so he ain't good at words.

>thirsty betas
the cucks are worse.

I don't understand how this person can live in nashville. i'm litterally shaking to my bones that he is forced to stay in one of the reddest states in america

And even winston churchill himself if he were alive today would call these liberals retarded brain dead invalids.

just further proof all women think and care about is looks.

Learn to speak English, Nigger.

(((Modern Art)))

>BUZZFEED
youtube.com/watch?v=iu_iEL7U-0E

posting buzzfeed without an archive should be a ban, you fucking nigger faggot kike pleb

also, who gives a shit what this whore writes on herself

The thing is is that the female body is gross and boring so there's a big level of irony here. Women are undeveloped men and men are developed women

It's a good idea, but truth and modern liberalism are as compatible as oil & water.

>Changing the colour of the words "Young" and "beautiful" so people will associate those words with her body
Narcissism like this should result in immediately being dragged into the looney bin.

They're trying to compliment themselves by thinking Trump would say anything like that about them when in reality he was referring to supermodels.

I mean what the serious fuck

(((Diversity))) when it's all spoiled college sluts....

Checked

>cry about being worth more than just your tits, ass and pussy
>>can never make a statement, political or otherwise, without showing everyone aforementioned tits, ass and pussy

I had an ex with an uber-SJW roommate who would walk around the house and say out loud - to no one at all! - "my body, my voice, my pussy, my choice." I think she just wanted to talk about her pussy more often than she had the practical opportunity to, and it brought her some sort of strange comfort and gratification.

>let's protest objectification by objectifying ourselves
k. Fucking retards.

10 bucks says every quote is something everyone man on earth has said at some point in time.

>brian raus
>brian, raus
Er hat recht.

fpbp

and he'd say shit about islam that would make sjw's heads explode

Little life-advice her father should have given her:
If you want respect, don't jump out of your clothes at the slightest provocation.

Modern women, I swear...

gas them

GAS
A
S

THEM
H
E
M

ALL
L
L

Someone cum on the screenshots so we can spread the pics

>no penis
>beautiful

Im not going to lie. I agree with this
But Ive never once said these things

>I wondered how I would explain to my (wife's) son how this happened
Am I ebin yet?

Dude nobody wants to read about your stomach flu and diarrhea sensation.

Yeah, that is modern art.