There are Americans RIGHT NOW who don't think Russia and China are the bad guys

>there are Americans RIGHT NOW who don't think Russia and China are the bad guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxaa6e5DPls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are unironic Russophobes on this board right now.

china is bad. hence taiwans recognition. putins kind of rough around the edges but all around pretty based

literally 25% of your country (Trump voters) are ready to bow down to Putin. KEKED

They are both anti-American and both want America to fail you fucktards. I can't believe you guys think Putin is on your side just because he pretended to suck Trump's dick.

We only don't like China because they're commie scum, Russians are based allies

>Russians are based allies

No they are not. They will murder you and take everything you own in an instant. Putin is kleptocrat who steals from his own people.

You have a child's grasp on what I think.

its cuckĀ“d not keked.

>being an unironically russophobe AND a sinophobe
shaking my head to be honest fampai

And then he eats a bullet, you can ally those who you distrust

If you bring it down to absolute basic core, like trying to explain it to a toddler, sure.

The reality is that they are a rival player on the global game board. They are looking to pursue their interests, just the same as anyone else, while playing the game, like everyone else.

Yes, china who has 20% of their trade wants the US to fail. You complete fucking nit, kys

Their interests are opposed to our (Western) interests. How can people not get this?

Russia and China are not the same country

treat them separately

i know, right? I for one want to constantly be in a state of conflict with other powers

Because Russia and China are bombing foreign countries left right and center. fucking burgers.

I think people do get this. But what's your fucking point?
What do you propose to do?

Have you not been paying attention to what Russia has been doing in Eastern Ukraine and Syria? (and before that Crimea and Georgia?)

Have you not been paying attention to what China has been doing in western China?

China has not dropped a bomb on another country. Russia has dropped far less bombs then America has. Your country is worse then both China and Russia combined.

That's like saying Iran and Pakistan are not the same country. Who gives a fuck? They both hate America.

American Imperialism is far better than Chinese or Russian imperialism. You should know this due to Chinese influence on your country.

all 3 of the countrys listed are shit but as for causing the most world tension America is the worst. China subverts governments by buying up land/resources America just bombs them under the guise of muh terrorism.

Your criminal queen is going to prison.

I want you to think of your age.

Then add 8.

That's how old you will be when Donald J Trump is no longer president.

>russia
>bad guys
And everyone agrees that china are the bad guys

There are unironic Russaboos on this board right now.

Communism is literally okay

of course, America is on top, they have to do that.

Communism is true redpill

>Trump proposes extreme vetting of muslims
>OMG YOU RAYCISSSTTTT NAZIS

>the media and fake news sources blame russia for everything, alienating legal russians who live here and now receive bad press for being russian
>libs think they are above what they oppose

pathetic

I would be pretty salty if I was russian tbqh

>alienating legal russians who live here

Have you ever met a Russian in real life? All the ones I've seen in America hate the Putin government because they realize Putin is a shitty dictator.

>they
Okay take the proxy off dumb fuck. You won't win freedumb points sucking freedumb cock. Quite frankly I'm glad that America is dying so I can see miserable shits like you literally shake at the thought of your imaginary perceptions towards America are being challenged.

The usage was correct, the average american has almost no say in what their leaders do.

I disagree. I think China is probably an ally

"Bad Guys" is a juvenile term. There are no bad guys or good guys just allies and enemies each to a varying degree. Russia and China at the moment are our trading partners and our rivals.

I wouldn't call them allies but that doesn't mean they need to be our enemies. Except China. Fuck China.

nope its the C.I.A. they are nothing but murders.
there is a war here a civil war amy vs c.i.a. and most army don't know it till its to late they lure us into proxy wars to bleed us out.

This.

>freedumb
America is reviving kiddo.
Even the catchphrases you come up with are cheap and tacky, just like your ideology.
I hope you can cope with failure for eight years, followed by sixteen more.

It's a bit more nuanced than that. China and the United States have a stable relationship, but that relies on everything being, well, stable.

The People's Republic of China is facing massive internal problems right now and the Politburo has been using nationalism to keep their people in line. The problem with that is their military build up in the South China Sea and desperation to maintain the facade of the One China myth could very well lead to war. The Chinese are deathly afraid that they could be facing rebellion and secession if they allow Taiwan to break free.

Russia? They're in the same boat but worse. Putin's in a very precarious position that rests on his ability to clamp down on dissent and his backers fed; that's why the sanctions are gnawing at him. The question here is what will he do when he feels confident that he can get away with it? Georgia, the Baltics, the rest of Ukraine, even Finland are all possible targets and have been discussed internally. Perhaps the -stans in Central Asia are as well, but I doubt they want to stir up another muslim hornet's nest again.

You mean besides Tibet, India, South Korea, Russia, and Vietnam.

A bunch are paid Russian shills, some are too young to know any better. Some are neo-nazis who bought into the PR of a "white Russia" (even though Putin jails and executes white supremacists ruthlessly). And some are just so partisan that they'll do whatever Trump tells them to do.

That's right. They're not bad guys. They're the other guys. ISIS are the bad guys

ISIS are irrelevant outside of Syria. They only exist to scare people and inspire crazy people into doing crazy things.

everyone's the bad guys
you just have to work with a few of them to get leverage over the others

it's not the Russians or the Chinese that are the enemy. It's their shitty governments

>Russia? They're in the same boat but worse. Putin's in a very precarious position that rests on his ability to clamp down on dissent
Dearie, I know barcodes like to pretend they know everything, but putin's rating are high as fuck right now. The fell off when sanctions first hit, but since then they steadily recovered as people were convinced annexing crimea was necessary for our interest. For good or ill, putin can only be removed by killing him ATM. since any attempt to coup him w/o it would result in PRO putin rebellion.

>bad guys
Nigger are you a toddler?

They may well be the bad guys, but they don't have to be. I'd rather work with Russia and be friends, and co-dominate the world together, rather than compete for it and continue this perpetual cold war.

China though are scum on an individual level. Like the average Russian, I could get along with, we'd have roughly similar values and beliefs. The average Chinese though, they're disgusting people who believe in and do horrible things. A nation of them, I can believe them being the bad guys.

>Barcodes
I like that. I'll have to remember it.

Well, I wouldn't exactly trust your "polls", but the end of Russian politics isn't a popular revolt - it's being ousted by your peers who no longer find you useful.

I remember not to long ago there were reports coming out of the Kremlin that Putin was pissed at Ramzan Kadyrov for being an all-around shit, but he needs him to keep the Chechens down. The whole thing rests on his ability to keep his backers happy and his enemies terrified, lest they become one and the same.

>I wouldn't exactly trust your "polls"
I wouldn't either. It's just that I'm from single most liberal city in russia. And support for Putin is nevertheless overwhelming. At all walks of society. Even academia got in line after he started process to get a bunch of politicians fired for putting themselves into highest levels of our scienific community against his orders. Here's the link if you want to see how it started. It's quite amusing.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxaa6e5DPls

>but the end of Russian politics isn't a popular revolt
You are confusing soviets and russians. It was always popular revolt with russians. Time's change, but not by much. See maidan for reference.

>I remember not to long ago there were reports coming out of the Kremlin that Putin was pissed at Ramzan Kadyrov for being an all-around shit, but he needs him to keep the Chechens down.
Just the usual palace intrigue and horse trading.

>The whole thing rests on his ability to keep his backers happy and his enemies terrified, lest they become one and the same.
Again, this is where you are wrong.

They'd have to off him to remove him from power. And he has most of ex-KGB and most of FSB, future MGB, on his side to prevent that.

You have a closer view than I do, so I'll defer. Though I didn't mean to insinuate that there was a revolt coming, only that his position relies on keeping the right people happy. I agree with your assessment on an assassination being necessary to remove him.

>Though I didn't mean to insinuate that there was a revolt coming, only that his position relies on keeping the right people happy.
This point is, indeed, beyond reproach. Tho I suspect when it comes to putin he has enough straight up loyalists behind him, in kremlin and among populus, that it's not as important for him as for most autocrats. Which allows him to run the current iteration of crackdown of corruption, which is crucial to long term health of the state. Not to say he doensn't use it to remove his political enemies every now and then.

Point is - putin's very well entrenched right now, so well in fact that my biggest concern for stability of the state is succession crisis and not something happening on his watch.

You forgot America.

I don't fear manletland. I just hate you.

Neither of them are good. Thankfully Nixon took advantage of the sino-soviet split. By opening up the chinese markets he bound the us with china economically. For better or worse China and the US are in this together

Fuck the Russians

You left your proxy on.

Well that's why I brought up Ramzan Kadyrov - sources said he had Boris Nemtsov shot without consulting Putin. I can't remember which, only that Putin was less than thrilled.

I've been thinking real hard about this for the last five seconds and, quite frankly, I can't name a single reason why I should get off my ass for the sake of the (((West)))

China sure as hell isn't the one trying to (((educate))) Estonian children about the beauty of diversity.

Because any real war will require a draft and you can't exactly run to Canada to get out of it.

All nations serve their own interests, there are no "friends" there are no "good guys". There is only your national interests.

You should know this by now, seeing as you've pretty much ruled the roost for a while now, Russia and China are both paper Tiger's that can only bully small nations, weak nations. Neither of them have the balls to challenge the US in a real confrontation.

Cowardly USSR shit, just like your communist slit eye'd friends in China, filth to the core and cowards. You die a cowards death! Flaying alive then burning you. YOU GO NOW!

>I can't remember which, only that Putin was less than thrilled.
Regarding that thing, yes, but the reason behind his displeasure, from my admittedly limited perspective, wasn't "shot" part, it was "without consulting" part. Because there are no irreplaceable people, and if "shot" part was an issue, I'm sure someone from Kadirov's clan could be coopted to replace him. Instead he is still there, and still getting his subsidies.

What and intelligent and well argued post. I applaud this display of moral integrity and education all in one.

No, you're right. It's that he did it without orders. He's too unstable to be allowed to run free.