I hate immigration, but love ethnic (esp. Indian) food. Thoughts Sup Forums?

>not eating white American food
A FUCKING LEAF

I'm with you, leaf

I love trying different food

Try importing cookbooks instead

320,000 per year is way too many

Thai cuisine might be the best on the planet, so yeah.

you can enjoy their great things and still hate them op

you hate migrants for their believes, opinions, values and effect on your own culture/society.

with food, cuisine etc, they're trying to contribute which is fine.
there is nothing wrong with trying different cuisines or experiencing different cultures

I don't like nigger food but I know some people do. The thing is, you can teach a white chef to make nigger food. We don't need 2 million pakis here.

Satan's neighbor is right. You can reap the benefits of different cultures without having to put up with them fucking over your communities.

Japan has tons of ethnic food but virtually zero ethnic people.

You don't need ethnic people for ethnic food. You just have to know the recipe to make it.

l2cook, fgt

Almost every country has better food then america. Your best restaurants have immigrant cooks.

There is literally nothing wrong with immigration. Most immigrants are good people. Sure there are some douchebags, but there are plenty of shitty white/native people too.

indian food sucks. last time I went to an indian food place they wouldn't even make me a hamburger.

it doesnt hurt trying out new foods

Live in a city where whites are a minority and your opinion will change. Trump was right in saying "some are good people." Maybe 20% are good, 80% are smelly and rude.

>Most immigrants are good people

See, this is where you fucked up.

Immigrants are people. And most people aren't good. Pareto principle is real.

I love all kinds of food except American.

Made Thai red curry last night with coconut milk and lemongrass noodles with chicken and broccoli. Yum dot com. Thai food is pretty based.

>ethnic food

Anyone who uses this phrase gives me the fucking creeps desu.

Immigration isn't always bad, if its in sane proportions and those people aren't destructive, antisocial or stupid.

I like Mexican and general Latin American cuisine. I want Mexico to be great, as well as the rest of Latin America. However, I don't want 11% of Mexico to live in the US illegally and stagnate working class wages, or sell drugs to our kids, or participate in the general ghetto tier fuckery they have been.

Its really not that much to ask guise. Reason is on our side on this.

I live in San Francisco Bay Area. Not sure if whites are a minority here, but there a lot of asians and hispanics. I don't have any problems with them.

You have cook books. You have the internet full of recipes.

You dont need to have ethnic niggers to have ethnic food

Of course you don't, hispanics in the bay area are basically a fucking slave caste meant to provide cheap labor so that you cucks can go out and sip lattes on your welfare dime while they scrub your toilets for pennies because god knows YOU won't do it.

(((Trump))) promised them amnesty so...

The problem is the audience whom we're arguing against doesn't listen to reason. For them all they want to do is argue morale justification at all odds.

He just wants to eat his gellato and support diversity user. He doesn't understand.

Shame you wiped your arse with your hand though.

Mostly true except the welfare part. Why would I scrub toilets when I can get paid a lot more money to do something else?

ethnic food is best made by whites who aren't shitting in it or living among cockroaches for "cultural reasons"

You can buy spices and cook yourself. Most refugees and immigrants can't even cook.

Asians in the U.S. aren't like the ones in Canada. For starters, it's split between Japs, Chinese, and Koreans. They each have their own little enclave but that's it. The U.S. Government also promotes assimilation and the Canadian government actively discourages it. In Canada we have almost 2 million Chinese with a few Koreans and zero Japanese. The chinks take over entire cities and buy up property to squeeze whites out. They don't pay taxes, cheat their way into the country, operate massive immigration fraud and money laundering schemes, and NEVER speak English or treat anyone with respect. I sincerely hope God punishes these yellow locusts with the fury of a thousand suns.

>white people food.

Who cares faggot

Nope. I just used your mum's face. Mostly her nose.

Stop Complaining about immigration, leaf. Atleast you have a points system and don't share a border with Mexico.

I like tacos but I hate Mexicans

My life, basically.

Thank you. Thank you for this.

APPROPRIATE DAT SHIT NIGGUH

People != food

Food doesn't try to replace your population and have massive rape/murder rates. Enjoy all the worldwide food you want, it shows that you really are a diverse person (i.e. You can appreciate aspects of other cultures) without being a muh diversity cuck (i.e. You want niggers to come and outnumber the native population and rape/murder everyone)

"Indians are the honorary whites"

-Dinesh D'souza

Ethnic food is the only thing a liberal can cite when you press them on the benefits of multiculturalism.

I love Bahrain cuisine, but I sure as hell don't want Bahrainis in my country.

Besides importing people and their food into my country takes away a reason for me to go to their country.

No single culture has it all figured out.

If you like eating french fried grasshoppers, then yes.

>Cuisine
>Plain spinach and bread.

food doesnt make explode or rape so its a reasonable position

White people can cook Indian food without importing Indians. Sounds unbelievable, but it's true.

I once followed a recipe and made Mexican food. Came out great... Crazy right?