How can The Government Stop Prison Suicides?

The press is too busy reporting on celebrity bullshit to show a real issue that's happening in Canada. Prison suicides are a major problem right now. I was just wondering what Sup Forumss solution to this is because prisoners are committing suicide and the guards can't get to them in time. This must stop, how can it be stopped? One solution is a vital detector in every cell that can sense when vital signs are expressing irregularities so the guards can rush and save the prisoner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every living being has the right to die. The government should provide this service in a quick and painless manner.

Then why did they even make suicide illegal in the first place?

Just because something is a law doesn't mean it is justified.

You didn't answer the question.

Because they're fucking morons.

killing the niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>people escaping hell
>also liberating taxpayer funds
> a "problem"

they cant stop it

Who cares, less degenerate criminals and less tax paper money spent. Sounds like a win win to me, leaf

>Stopped

Can't be done.

Actually they can, if they have a vital detector in every cell and ban rope and shoelace it would be physically impossible for a prisoner to commit suicide.

You sicken me

How? Suicide in prison is almost impossible, I am still in shock how they did it.

They do all they can to stop them short of giving them all heartbeat monitors. They don't give them bedsheets, shoe laces, any utensils are plastic, medicine is kept for strict dosages only administered by professionals and there is no sources of gasses to suffocate with.

You really want to spend money, in our dying economy to keep criminals alive because they tread on your opinion of sucide? Jesus christ man. If someone wants to die badly enough they'll find a way.

they will hoard medications if they get them and overdose or they will hunger strike until they die

if somebody is suicidal they will find a way

>heartbeat monitors
Easy, even if it costs a lot, life is worth more than money

>don't give them bedsheets
Orrrr give them nothing to tie the bedsheet onto? Have the lights those florescent ones that are build into the ceiling. Or you could just have bed sheets attached to the bed.

>shoe lace
They already don't give them shoelace the shoes are designed differently

>utensils are plastic
Already done

>medicine is kept in strict dosages
Done already

>no sources of gasses
Prisoners never had access to that shit anyway

>You really want to spend money, in our dying economy to keep criminals alive because they tread on your opinion of sucide? Jesus christ man. If someone wants to die badly enough they'll find a way.
Life is worth more than money. I'm pro life and believe this program will create jobs to stimulate the economy

>hoard medications
You can force them to take them

>hunger strike
Force-feeding is legal, both approved by all Western governments and the U.N if done to save a life.

>vital detector
It's like you maple niggers can't help but spend tax payer money on frivolous bullshit

It literally saves lives. Better than wasting it on military shit.

>forcing people to suffer rather than end their lives painlessly

You are one sick fuck.

Military spending keeps everyone safe, it literally saves everyone's lives.

>we need to spend xyz more and more taxes on people who are already a tax burden

leaves, everyone

>sick fuck
Why do the people who specialize in this shit agree that suicide must be stopped. Canada is running massive deficits but Trudeau is still going to heavily fund anti-suicide squads because life has infinite value.

So saving the lives of criminals is more important than defending the lives of civilians?

There is no-one who would invade the U.S, we could cut the military by 49% and we'd be fine

Just cut the military, besides taxes aren't even that high they are only like 50% in Canada. That means only 50% of our resources goes to the government

For one, suicide being illegal is fucking stupid.

Second, people are being charged for victimless crimes that put them away for decades. Just look at Aaron (((Schwartz))), when the odds are against you to that degree you might as well just an hero.

Military is designed for one thing, murder. They are equiped with weapons of war. Besides they aren't criminals they are mentally ill and made wrong decisions.

>Physically impossible to commit suicide

Just stop eating and drinking water. If you really want to kill yourself it's always possible. Only attention whores fail suicide attempts.

>there is no-one who would invade the US

You think that would be the case if we didn't outnumber everybody in nukes and convential warfare vehicles by massive magnitudes? It's easy to sit back in the shade and not realize how fortunate we are. We live in a world where we need the US to have military superiority over the world to maintain order.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Also it's very hard to get locked away for decades. Karla Homolka murdered and raped little kids and she only served four years in prison.

Nobody who would invade the US because wow, we had a strong military and nobody wants to fuck with a superpower.

>That means only 50% of our resources goes to the government

pretty sure the leaf is trolling. here's your (you) regardless

>we
>leaf

We spend so much because we have to defend the rest of western society. Don't worry leaf, if the prisoners die they win

>eating and drinking water
You know there's a thing called force-feeding right? They put tubes down your throat if it really came down to it.

China just wants to sell cheap junk and Russia is isolationist at the moment. No one would want to invade the U.S. Is it really worth all that funding?

By shooting them before throwing them in jail.

>defend
From who? American imperialism is no excuse.

How bout we stop treating people like animals and expecting them to improve?

Prison Suicide?
Under budget and ahead of schedule

That's fucked

You're trolling, screw off.

I'd want to be put out of my misery if the circumstances dictate death will be better for me than life

hahaha top kek

/thread

Of someone is at the point when they decide to go through great lengths to kill themselves, that permanent solution must sound pretty fucking great.

I'm pro life too. I hate abortion and the death penalty, but everyone has the right to say fuck it and off themselves.

Because we have this thing called empathy, ever heard of it?

That's so fucked up

Death is never better than life.

No they don't, no one has the right to take life.

This thread is the definition of a fucking leaf. Australia should be ashamed.

How? It's a major problem in Canada

Yes, because if we created a power vacuum other powers would seek to fill it. You're remarkably naive

People who specialize in the ethics of suicide?

Well I never killed myself because I convinced myself that my death would mean decades of grief for my family. There are people out there who no one would give a shit about if they were dead.

Are you religious or something? Take a couple steps back and think about what other people might think.

Ok but it's not sustainable. Look at the national debt, one day or another this can't happen.

i lol'd at the stupid fucking nigger that couldn't figure this otu for himself.

you hear that leafyou're a fucking retard.

Great, more dead Canadians. That's the real solution to the leaf problem, just fucking kill yourselves.

No, people who specialize in psychology and all that stuff agree it must be stopped.

No I'm not religious, well sort of but that's not why im pro-life. I'm a liberal i just believe all life is natural.

Lol is this some sort of covert trolling? Nobody really cares if people kill themselves, let alone criminal scum

It's happening in the United States too.

Of course it is designed to murder. What should you do when you are attacked? Sing happy songs and hope bad people go away?
Military technology, in my opinion, should get more and more aggressive and brutal, so it can deter your enemies away, even before they can attack.

You motherfucker never had a day outside your your little thought bubble. And I suppose you are some sort of a hipster who's been pegged by his feminist girlfriend. That would mean you are, what is commonly known, as a cuck. Which is not surprising, considering you are writing form Canada.

kys cuckboi

>Prison suicides are a major problem right now.

In what way is prison suicide a "problem"? It seems like criminals are doing us a favour by offing themselves.

I'd say let's find ways to encourage more of them to kill themselves and save the State a lot of money and Society a lot of trouble.

Then why do prisons spend so much funding on making sure that didn't happen. Why do prisons make it almost number 1 thing in staff training? Why did Harper even complain about it when that women killed herself in prison

As someone from Yugoslavia you should know military is bullshit, if you don't attack you won't be attacked.

There are many ways to reduce the national debt, primarily by not engaging in conflicts we don't have to (maintaining a strong military =/= jingoism for the military industrial complex), cutting bureaucratic bloat in the government (removing or downsizing the alphabet soup government agencies that do fuck all but try to rack up their budgets so they can get more funding), and increase fair privatization where possible.

To save people. People might try to commit suicide because they're mentally unstable at that moment or going through grief that will eventually pass. If a family was worried about a loved one and wanted the police to get involved, the police would literally have zero power to stop the person if suicide was illegal.

wasn't illegal*

>Then why do prisons spend so much funding on making sure that didn't happen. Why do prisons make it almost number 1 thing in staff training?

Because Canada is full of whiny liberals and "he din du nuffin he a good boy" relatives of the prisoners and the CBC loves them some "hooman rights" but honestly most Canadians could give less of a shit about this "issue."

You realize it's illegal right? Also thats fucked you don't value their life.

>Because we have this thing called empathy, ever heard of it?

people that don't, or won't feel empathy for others should probably be executed

criminals are people who hurt others while not caring about the fact he's hurting other people, the exact opposite of empathy.

>why should you have empathy for something that doesn't have it for you?

it has to be a two way street, if its one way you're just going to drive straight into a fucking wall.

I'm 25, and the nig nogs that live around my neighborhood that are my age have multiple felonies. why should i feel bad for them when they would rob me for the #treefiddy i have in change on me.

>why should someone who got robbed by a criminal care if he hung himself in prison?

answer these basic principles OP

>if you don't attack you won't be attacked

this applies when a military deterrent is in place. If you don't have one, you don't even have the option of attacking you fool. That means you can be totally abused

> real issue.
> Canada.
your country isn't relevant fuck off

More suicides are a good thing. The more welcoming and Kosher Canada is the better. We need to imprison more White men and women. Stop all the hate on African Canadians. And Arabs.

Why is this a problem?

it sounds like this is your first day on Sup Forums and Sup Forums why don't you stay on leddit

>You realize it's illegal right?

To commit suicide? While in jail?

KEK, what are you gonna do? Put them in jail??

>Also thats fucked you don't value their life.

Meh, there's enough people around to keep the country running, I think we're better off with the lowest rung of society: degenerate and criminals who have very little to offer and can cause much harm and suffering to honest hard-working people.

Or we cut just raise taxes on the rich and slash the military by 50% like what Gary Johnson suggested

And how does this change now that they are prisoners?

sTop whining, Canadians want to save prisoners from themselves and you know it.

>leaf

Too many Hebrew haters on Blacks.

Serbs wanted hegemony over other nations and they would use any means necessary to achieve their goals. UN put embargo on the import of guns "because there was enough military equipment in Yugoslavia". How the fuck are you going to defend yourself from tanks and aircrafts using hunting guns? If it weren't for bravery and resourcefulness of my people, there is high chance I wouldn't be writing this post now.

In the US, prison suicides are usually the result of letting the arresting officer visit the perp.

>And how does this change now that they are prisoners?
It doesn't. Or I should say that it shouldn't. I wasn't arguing against you, I was just answering a question.

They shouldnt stop it, it frees up the prison, costs less for the prison and taxpayers, get rid of a probable future criminal (for at least the 2nd time), and desu isnt really an issue.
Theyre criminals, not humans, they need to die anyways.
If all criminals were killed, everything would be better.

Prove me wrong

>sTop whining, Canadians want to save prisoners from themselves and you know it.

I'm Canadian and I don't want to save the prisoners from themselves, in fact, I would gladly supply them the rope.

Red pilled Jews know negroes are dangerous vermin. Blue pilled Jews know negroes are dangerous vermin but pretend otherwise in order to weaken white nations.

Stop being Racist.

>criminals are people who hurt others while not caring about the fact he's hurting other people, the exact opposite of empathy.
They have empathy, they need to survive though so they commit crimes

>I'm 25, and the nig nogs that live around my neighborhood that are my age have multiple felonies. why should i feel bad for them when they would rob me for the #treefiddy i have in change on me.
Prove you're better than them by feeling more empathy

No because no one will fuck with you if you don't fuck with them it's like the bro-code but on a larger scale.

This is happening in the irrelevant U.S too BTW

Human lives are dying

>KEK, what are you gonna do? Put them in jail??
Solitary confinement, suicide watch, extend the sentence

Is that why Blacks are the leading rising inventors and Actors in America.

I couldn't care less if some lowlife abbo hangs himself. Natural selection.

Shitty fucking Pepe, newfag.

Definitely a fucking leaf though.

>death is never better than life

Says who? You? We've already established in this thread you're a fucking idiot. Your humanitarian efforts are misguided ironically by your inability to empathize with people who would rather die than live in a cage and I would think you were trolling if you didn't keep it up so long.

Nice excuse ok you can always blame serbia, or you could look at your own country and realize hey maybe it's your own government causing these problems

THIS IS SO FUCKED UP

>Solitary confinement, suicide watch, extend the sentence

Wow. How humane of you. Fuck off.

>Solitary confinement, suicide watch, extend the sentence

Sounds pretty cruel, desu. If this happened to me I'd be much more eager to kill myself.

Inventors of what? Rapes and hip-hop songs?

As for actors? Yeah, some of them are good actors, a few are good singers and comedians and athletes, the other 90% are useless genetic-dead-end subhuman vermin.

What's fucked up about what I said?

I was going to mention, simply throwing on massive taxes DOES NOT WORK. It sounds good on paper but you need to think about what happens realistically. So, let's say I am forced to raise my wages or pay higher taxes. Which of the following happens next?

>lay off workers
>increase automation
>outsource my company to a different country
>all of the above

Show your work.

Show some fucking empathy

all pepes are shitty and racist

I empathize with them because there is nothing humilating about living in a correction institution. I understand PRISONS but in Canada we have correction institutions.

>How? Suicide in prison is almost impossible, I am still in shock how they did it.

This is only possible in the relatively small population in suicide watch. To place the entire prison under those conditions would increase the cost tenfold.

Someone should probably also inform you that "suicide watch" doesn't exist to convince prisoners that life is worth living. It's there to defuse lawsuits when they do kill themselves -- the corrections facility is able to prove that they went to these lengths to prevent it. From all indications, "suicide watch" is incredibly averse for one's mental health, from the paper clothing to the 24/7 lighting and being observed every 10 to 15 minutes.

Leading inventors of taking your women you fuckhead.

>it's like the bro-code but on a larger scale

is this really how you think the fucking world works? the world is not your peace love and happiness "dude weed lmao" group of liberal friends. you need to have a line in the sand drawn or people will fucking walk all over you. just look at Europe. they're getting cucked on the regular by Islam because they won't stand up for themselves

>humane
Sure saving someones life totally isn't humane

>Sounds pretty cruel, desu. If this happened to me I'd be much more eager to kill myself.
Not as punishment! It's so you can have them in an isolated room where gaurds can always run in if they try anything. Also prehaps tie them up

You don't value human life

Raiseing taxes on companies forces them to hire more workers because they need to create more things to sell so they can make more money to make up for the deficit in taxes. It's that simple. Also put laws agaisnt firing workers and offshoring.

We need to raise prison Tax to benefit the poor abused Arabs and Blacks who find themselves in a hostile environment don't know English. Are mentally unstable.

Okay. So we're literally bait at this point.

Do you like anime And manga? If not then fuck off back to whatever safe space website you came from. We're here to talk hobbies and sometimes talk shit and make memes. Go be a whiny cunt someplace else.

You live in a bubble.

So rape, like I said.

I'm sorry, Sambo, but rape is not exactly a new invention at this point.

>This is only possible in the relatively small population in suicide watch. To place the entire prison under those conditions would increase the cost tenfold.
Money is worth more than lives

>Someone should probably also inform you that "suicide watch" doesn't exist to convince prisoners that life is worth living. It's there to defuse lawsuits when they do kill themselves -- the corrections facility is able to prove that they went to these lengths to prevent it. From all indications, "suicide watch" is incredibly averse for one's mental health, from the paper clothing to the 24/7 lighting and being observed every 10 to 15 minutes.
Who would sue them? Are you saying that the family would sue the prison because they would blame the prison for them committing suicide or something like that?

>You don't value human life
I said the exact opposite. I'm agreeing with you, you fucking moron.