Oxford Uni tells students to use gender neutral pronouns 'not to offend transgender undergraduates'

how are they supposed to tell who is and who is not transgender?? isn't such an assumption offensive??

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4021894/Oxford-University-says-students-use-gender-neutral-ze-place-he.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cherwell.org/2016/12/12/ousu-pronoun-policy-story-revealed-to-be-fake/
calgarysun.com/2016/11/01/teacher-toolkit-offering-advice-on-gender-diversity-for-alberta-educators-irks-some-parents
ousu.org/news/article/6013/OUSU-Statement-The-Use-Of-Gender-Neutral-Pronouns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Funny because the legitimate trannies will hate this, because they just want to blend in and be as normal as possible. The left truly doesn't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

THOUGHT POLICE REEEEEEEEE

I thought all they wanted to do was jerk off their limp dicks on chaturbate for magical e-money

I've met very, very few trannies IRL, but they're all either
A) middle aged and mentally ill dudes
or
B) creepy sex pervert dudes who just want to wear dresses and be kawaii and shit on instagram/facebook/chaturbate

complete bullshit

t. oxford student

oxford is lefty but probably one of the least lefty universities in europe

how would you know whether they were trannies?
not denying there are obvious transvestites, but many are completely undetectable

Well the US is pretty degenerate, most the trannies here are pretty realistic about their situation

*CLAP CLAP*, daily mail journalism

it political correctness gone mad!

“We would also like to clearly state that we would never tell anyone to use ‘ze’ pronouns instead of ‘he’ or ‘she’ if ‘he’ or ‘she’ is the pronoun someone wishes to use. That would be misgendering and would likely have the biggest impact on individuals (ie, some trans students) who may already be struggling to get people to use ‘he’ or ‘she’ for them. It would be totally counterproductive.”

can we ban daily mail as a source on Sup Forums?
if the strory's true you would be able to find a better source

Why don't we just call each other 'citizen'? That's such a neutral term

>Greg Egans shitty sci fi books are becoming real

Every student needs to protest in drag. And change pronouns daily. They need to be shown how untenable it is.

how many trannies do they even have for this article to even be relevant. Do they have a 3rd bathroom yet and a safe space for cucks?

In Alberta they suggest 'comrade'

calgarysun.com/2016/11/01/teacher-toolkit-offering-advice-on-gender-diversity-for-alberta-educators-irks-some-parents

or comrade

I've only met two that were "undetectable". and even then, you could kinda tell once you knew due to facial structure.

Why isn't there just one bathroom for everyone? Wouldn't that fix everything?

>they just want to blend in and be as normal as possible

LOL, if they wanted to "blend in" and "be as normal as possible" they wouldn't be trannies you fucking retard.

Man the communism seeps through at every level

Are we sure the soviets lost the Cold War?

>Comrades

Kek.

The Daily Mail article is kind of lying but the Student Union did say this:

ousu.org/news/article/6013/OUSU-Statement-The-Use-Of-Gender-Neutral-Pronouns/

>We do however suggest the use of genderless pronouns like singular ‘they’ to refer to individuals whose pronouns haven’t been confirmed. This avoids assuming what pronouns a person uses based solely on how they present themselves. We also recommend that at events like campaign meetings, workshops and training sessions, people introduce themselves with their pronouns. It reduces awkwardness, emphasises that gender cannot be assumed, and most importantly helps make trans students feel comfortable. It’s a very small step that can have massive positive effects.

>Requesting that people state their pronouns, and do not assume the pronouns of others, is not particularly radical or controversial. It’s a standard practice, not just in Oxford but in student communities and LGBTQ-friendly spaces all over, and we encourage its spread. We find it disappointing that a piece of misinformation has resulted in a media storm around what is a very basic effort to ensure our trans students feel welcome within the Oxford community.

They're fucking lunatics either way. The fact that they think announcing your pronouns is somehow a normal thing to do shows what kind of fucked up snowflakes are running the asylum.

Again, Canada is another degenerate shithole that is incomparable with modern western nations on social issues

>how are they supposed to tell who is and who is not transgender?
What is aposematism for $200

>'comrades' fucking kek, you leafers are out of control

They should put 'YOU' and 'THEM' on the shit house doors.

Absolutely goat-fucking nonsense that I expect from your flag, shitpostralia.

Trannies are not normal nor are they trying to be normal, they are degenerate attention whores just like all other faggots.

>how are they supposed to tell who is and who is not transgender?? isn't such an assumption offensive??

I was thinking the exact same thing. Are we supposed to ask everyone what their preferred pronouns are? If I see someone who looks like a man (not knowing that they are actually a female) I will use he. Same thing for someone who looks like a girl.

Asking just the trannies what their preferred pronouns implies that they aren't "passable". Being passable is a tranny's entire livelihood -- a question like this would shatter the illusion that they've worked so hard to conjure.

I

Does this mean they doing care about transgender graduates?

Wait I thought Theresa May already rule out this safe space and gender neutral bullshit?

O_O

So basically just pure Canadians then

YIVO HAS PROCLAIMED THAT INSTEAD OF HE OR SHE WE ARE TO USE THE WORD 'SHCLEE'. AND INSTEAD OF HIM OR HER WE ARE TO USE THE WORDS 'SHCLIM', OR 'SHCLER'

as the titanic sinks faggots still push their agenda

you kind of have to tip your hat to that level of delusion

end of ze world

i should also mention that oxford student union isnt as relevant as the unions of other unis.

most of the things student unions do are done by individual college jcr's (political ideology but differs between colleges).

they are also not the Oxford Union, which is a very old debating society.

Oxbridge is a fucking joke now. Just like our Ivy League.

Remember when the head of BLM taught a class at Yale where he defended looting?

I've always preferred "it" for people who don't want to disclose their biological sex.

Hey, "it" is the accepted genderless pronoun in English. They can deal with it.

this isnt a fucking academia. are professors arent institutionally cucks. this is a student body with basically no power, and the headline is literally false.

why are you trying to ruin my thread brit bong?

Where the fuck does this "ze" bullshit come from anyway? If you're a man who wants to be a woman wouldn't you want to be called "she"? Fucking liberals I swear

some of these men dont want to be a man or a woman

Why even talk yo anyone at an university? Pretend you're deaf. Oh wait. Why even go to a university?

Actually he has got a point.

Fuck undergrads. I make my PhD students literally clean the shit out of my toilet for a letter of recommendation.

Being an undergrad in any respectable field is like being a grunt in the military. Nobody gives a fuck about you or your feelings, shut the fuck up and take it like a man until you're old enough and have enough spite built up inside of you to do it to other people.

kek