First European Genocide by blood mixing

Sup Forums, this is a serious matter
This is going to come off as WE WUZ tier for European(aka "White" in American English) people, but hear me out.
The ancient Hellenic tribes(THEY WERE NEVER NORDS) in Italy, Greece, etc... were purely European groups and had a good deal of diverse white features, blonde, brunette, black hair, blue, green, brown eyes, etc...
But during the early Late Rome they took in so many fucking Middle Easterners, Asia Minor settlers and Judeans that their genetic makeup was completely fucked. They went from being Europeans to an mixture of North Africans, Middle easterners, Hellenic, Semitic, Alpine and Germanic tribes.
Because of the regressive nature of European traits like blue eyes, the other genes took over.
Now the average Italian is 3-5% African (more the further south you go, nearly 1-3% the further north you go.
Will Oceania, Germanic and West Slavic Europe see this happen to us on a much worse scale, if we don't enact racial laws and reestablish ethnostates(antiislamic anti-mass migration civic nationalism is just a genetic death at a slower rate)?
Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HrMlpkIDVRE
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
documentingreality.com/forum/f166/russian-neo-nazis-immigrant-murders-really-graphic-14941/
youtube.com/watch?v=IIJ-F9_KSM0
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ca0j4grQs
youtube.com/watch?v=lN_LsuZQFnY
youtube.com/watch?v=IjOZofX4Yow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody cares.

Or did you forget that the ancient mediterraneans learned all they did from the north africans and islandniggers?

It's already happening, it's far too late to do anything about it. Why fight it? You already lost, just enjoy fucking chicks of different ethnicities, they love white cock.

Pic related, implying you wouldn't

There's nothing wrong with race mixing with Asians though.

Nah, feel free to genocide Canada all you like. We'll just not do that.

t. omega cuck faggot with Thai wife that couldn't get a Finnish girl
Asians are ugly uncreative submissive subhumans that have accomplished for nothing on their own. They are inherently inferior. Even """honorary"""gook lands. Japan was developed under the British and American advisors in the 1860s and still was inferior to the West in all the ways possible. Korea was developed under the American rifle during the 1950s, Singapore and Hong Kong are still run by WASPs.
t. Jamal
AYYY ARISTOTLEZS WUZ BLAICK!
Athenians created the Western Foundation. They had no relations to north africans

Your women are though, those crazy hot Dutch chicks love being blacked and dropping half breeds. Those model looking chicks you will never get. Fuck it man who cares, go fuck that cute brown girl co-worker or classmate.

>unironic cuckposting
>he never been to based segregated Europe

potentially. will you ever have a white child, or are you just going to bitch about it?

> based segregated Europe

Yeah, keep telling yourself that, Boris. If it helps you sleep at night. You know hot white girls don't give a fuck about race, why should you? Just enjoy yourself

>if you have kids, it will remove racially inferior elements from your country
Let's say I have three kids, three brothers, two sisters and 16 nieces and nephews total. Does it change amounts of subhumans in Europa?
>he thinks women have a hivemind
>he thinks that most people don't date within their ethnic group
Leave the basement, chang. Mama and papa didn't work hard for visa so you would shitpost on reddit

Ghengis khan conqured most of the known world and made europe fear his name. In fact it is only from his empire that your slavic shithole even exists in the first place.

t. triggered Chang in fear of One Nation
>Ghengis khan conqured most of the known world
Most of the present day Ukraine, China and steppe shitholes are not most of the known world
>and made europe fear his name.
He was literally who for most of Europe.
>In fact it is only from his empire that your slavic shithole even exists in the first place.
Pretty sure mongol """conquest""" was limited to receiving a tax tributary once a year. Pretty sure it was Ivan III to unite Rus Kingdoms, City States and Lands into one country

> He actually thinks people don't date outside their race

You're fucking delusional, most chicks hate racists and fuck dudes of whatever race. With the millions of foreigners coming into europe, Many millions more to come and most being young males, I guarantee there's gonna be hundreds of thousands of half breeds in the next ten years. That alone is enough to call it the beginning of endgame for the white race in Europe

you are right that there is going to be hundreds of thousands of half breeds but only because there are so many people

white females do not tend to like dating non-whites, tons of statistics prove this

You know why rapefugee epidemic is a thing? European girls wouldn't touch them. Leave the basement chang
>hate racists
Women love men who don't give a shit about public narrative. Pic related, omega cucky

Shit, look at the demographics of most capital cities in Europe, they'll keep voting in pro multicultural politicians and even if some whites don't like to date outside their race, enough do, enough that over time being white will be a rarer thing. I'm sorry, but your daughter or grand daughter is going to make love to a non-white and breed his child

Pfffft most girls are total Normies or have such low self esteem That they'll take any dick they come across, most think the alt right are a group of faggots ( which they are, enjoy your 15 minutes of fame, Ivan )

>implying Europe won't clean itself
In Germany that suffered influx of foreigners since the 1960s demographic of mixed Germans is non-existent. Same for all of Europe, except for the UK

>alt right
Omega, please. That's just example of some American phenomena. We have nationalist establishment without cringe names here for decades
>he thinks American larpers from American Nazi Party and KKK are similar to European "far-rightists"
youtube.com/watch?v=HrMlpkIDVRE
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
Out "far-right" is fully ready for the race war unlike in the Americas. More than 1000 attacks on rapefugees in Southern Germany alone.

Spanish guy here, who lived in the states my whole life. Been in Europe for 8 months now, and the amount of times i've hooked up with beautiful tall white women has been glorious.
I'm all for keeping your culture and genetic heritage and not letting you races die, i can respect that but I'm about 10 different races, I never had one country where i could fit in, where no one would say i look like a foreigner because im a big ol melting pot of my ancestors conquests(and most of those are from races in Europe)
My father fucked white women, my grandfather fucked white women, my great grandfather fucked white women and my great great grandfather fucked white women.
So I'll be damned if i don't make as many little mixed bastards of all the races of europe.
Just had some polish dudes try to beat me up yesterday because they didn't like me making out with this cute polish girl.
Anyone else here cucking europe?

>Spaniards thinking of himself as a shitskin
Try to bait harder next time
>group of Poles TRYING to beat up
Group of Poles never TRIES, group of Poles DOES. Check their attacks on Russian fans

Just know that the next time you see an interracial couple on the bus I'll be laughing hard. It's over Boris no matter what kind of "resistance" you have, most people don't give a fuck. When your grand-daughter fucks a Nigger to rebel against you I'll laugh at your misfortune.

>or epic pic from le JewSA proves all the European data and evidence
By the time I'm grandfather, there won't be any niggers in Europe
Based Russian NatSoc executes the invaders
documentingreality.com/forum/f166/russian-neo-nazis-immigrant-murders-really-graphic-14941/
Russkies have based militias that either execute people on a spot
youtube.com/watch?v=IIJ-F9_KSM0
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ca0j4grQs
Or stomp, acid/pepper spray the invaders
youtube.com/watch?v=lN_LsuZQFnY
youtube.com/watch?v=IjOZofX4Yow

Ooooh you pepper sprayed a few asians and shit one Nigger. That will totally stop the hundreds of thousands already entering

>nigger
There were no niggers and acts like that happen every week.
>stop entering
That makes them afraid to come. Noggers are afraid to enter Russia and Poland. The nationalist government will stop them at all.

And since you are a negro fetishist cuck poster - gif related is what happens to potential sex tourists in Slavland