/Australia Tuesday NEET General/

/Australia Tuesday NEET General/

Straight from the horse's mouth:

>The Labour Force Survey is designed to produce precise estimates of unemployment (and employment)

>6.15 People who only looked in newspapers or read job advertisements on the internet are seen as passively, rather than actively, looking for work and so are not considered unemployed.

Source: abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/6102.0.55.001Chapter162013

I just realised that if a person is actively searching for jobs but does not apply for any because there are no matching jobs, then that person is not considered unemployed. Pollies please, who are you kidding.

y-yeah we still need those 200,000 immigrants a year though

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/national/2016/12/12/14/23/western-australian-nursing-graduates-disgruntled-by-lack-of-placement-program-places
youtube.com/watch?v=6spl_rMavWM
homophobes.allout.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

9news.com.au/national/2016/12/12/14/23/western-australian-nursing-graduates-disgruntled-by-lack-of-placement-program-places

Reminder that nurses are listed for 457 visas as needed workers. Fuck this shit country.

If labour wins next election it would be the equivalent of Hillary winning in the US

maybe we should start our own party

with fireworks, and hookers

Hey Australia, it's Achmed. I wonder if you still have some of these cute Aboriginal chicks left?

I have a small supply left, so the price has had to increase but I'm sure we can come to some arrangement

If you've been unemployed for 6 months, and aren't applying for jobs, it's time to start considering applying for jobs that are "beneath" you.
You can look for decent jobs in your off time.

mum get off Sup Forums I'm still waititing for my tendies

DID YOU GIVE THEM A
>/FIRMHANDSHAKE/

Go milk some kangaroos ya cunts

Has there ever been a good room mate in the history of the world?

I had one but they were canadian

>it's time to start considering applying for jobs that are "beneath" you.

Kek, this meme again. Employers won't hire people who are overqualified because they fear they'll leave the minute they find a job more suited to them.

What's NEET life like in Australia?

I just play down any job I had if I feel I'm overqualified .. not that hard when I don't even have a career

people who have jobs and nepotism have no idea what it's like not having those things and spout the 'just get a better job' meme. My ex was like that. It was fun.

I have been turned down from the shittiest employers imaginable, after a while you just give up and think about suicide

Friendly reminder that both major parties have sold out Australia and continue to do so.

Friendly reminder that the luggenpresse is out in full force pushing its globalist propaganda.

Friendly reminder to arm yourself because shit is going to hit the fan very soon down under.

arm myself with what?
>tfw in Victoria slingshots are considered a prohibited weapon

Bullshit. McDonalds doesn't give a fuck how overqualified you are. They need workers this time of year. If you're 1% more competent than their current workers are (which you should be if you're willing to put a modicum of effort in) they'll hire you in a heartbeat.

This excuse is legitimate for some people. For most, and probably you, it's an excuse to not even bother applying for fucking jobs.

>If you're 1% more competent than their current workers are (which you should be if you're willing to put a modicum of effort in)

I went to maccas for the first time in years the other day. Waited 20 minutes for a sundae, placed my order through a touch screen.

Maybe I should apply. I'll make CEO in no time.

A gun.

Remember that when law breaks down you can't exactly be prosecuted for breaking it now can you?

>TFW working from home and shitposting at the same time

employ me and I can shitpost for you cunt

I'm only a year into the workforce, not really in a position to hire people unless they're willing to recieve payment in hard sex

I got 80 atar what do??!

french foreign legion

bach of psychology any good?

is 80 ATAR good or bad?

Anyway use up for commonwealth funded places for lower tier courses which will be useful first. Don't wanna get a degree then realise you're gonna have to pay full fee for a Cert II you might need or want

Stand on street corners and shout "gobbie for a jobbie"

>A gun.
yeahh .. gotta have money for that kind of thing

finished my arts degree, now waiting on enlistment date for the navy

working part time at a factory in the mean time

had a shit work out this morning lads it was fucked

Then make your own weapons at home until you procure the funds for one. Plenty of infographs online for them.

Worked for IBM for 10 years and this is bullshit. If you've got skills outside of the area you're going for it's a huge bonus if we can leverage them.

>tfw no gf

Just went and bought some beer. Bought it off the place that employs the nice mannered shitskins rather than the place with the guy dressed like an SJW and the angry boomer wanker.

Is that treason?

Lel they'll just have martial law and food rationing if things collapse. We all hate each other too much no one will be able to create any significant force.

no, people who hate non-whites just for being non-white are gay as fuck

t. civic nationalist

its true but

Nice try, ASIO

you literally get 10 years jail for owning a gun, its one thing the courts take extremely seriously if you get caught

>mfw my IQ is above 130
>got 46 ATAR

kek

Did you just walk strait into the construction site go up to site manager and ask for a job?
>No I got evicted by the because I wasn't wearing hi-vis, didn't have my white card, didden't have an appointment, and approached to within 5m someone who was using a power tool (the site manager), who in turn got into trouble with OH&S for not properly securing and signing his work site.
I got permanently banned for the work site and the site manager got fired.

who here /understatedgenius/?

I cant remember the last time I saw someone working fast food who was over 18 and not the manager, occasionally they might have an old lady working drive through

Shit, they make you do 15h a week work for the dole now which just introduces you to drug users.

wow thanks unions

lads big tip here get a job at dominos delivering pizzas, its chilled as fuck the pay is good and you can just work like 3-4 nights a week. they are always looking to hire people too

I actually enjoyed work for the dole when I did it 10 odd years ago, one job was cooking for elderly people, learned heaps about cooking the other was working at this magazine which was actually a good reference to help me get a job at the University i work at now

It's not great, but don't be disheartened if universities have entrance ATARs above yours, apply anyway.

I got 97.25 and remember being pissed off when people with an ATAR of 70 were getting into the course I took which was supposed to have a 'cutoff' at 90.

Whites are regrouping in QLD and WA matey.
Besides we are keeping QLD, end of story.
Pozzbourne and Shitney and the entire bloody south-east can become the globalist mixed-race hell they dream of becoming.

I don't have an ATAR I'm an immigrant

>135
>failed year 12
got top 1% on the STAT test
i dont even remember my atar, if i had passed spec math in year 12 i could of gotten into anything

also
>going to uni instead of a trade

why is pol such plebs?

Nationalist revolution soon lads
Get your gun permits and get /fit/
IQ of 135 iirc
Got an OP 9.
Put barely any work in grade 11 and 12.

there wont be a revolution in australia any time soon mate

Get the licence to go with it dummy.

nah senpai, psych is 90% leftist garbage

do it as a minor or something instead if you really want, but you'll find it's not all it's cracked up to be

I dont know more young men are waking up to the fact they will never own homes or have wives. WTF is the point of a society if it cant provide them with these things?
Might as well fuck it off and try something else.

What in the fuck is an ATAR? I went from highschool straight into the workforce nearly 20 years ago.

Yeah it's fucking bullshit. Every time I go into a place to apply they say "oh we only accept online applications" so I've got to wait for them to post an opening online that I can do but I'm not unemployed?

Fucking hell how underage are you?
This thread is just full of your autistic screeching.
Good luck with being a faggot and everything.
>psych is 90% leftist garbage
I bet you think you're a fucking genius for figuring that out.
Piss off.

we're too comfy right now
it will have to get a lot worse before a revolution starts.

also im optimistic that people like bernardi and christensen will become more prominent in the libs and bring about change

>Get your gun permits
But don't let the cops see you at a Nationalist rally. Look what happened to this cunt:

>A Victorian man who was part of a group that beheaded a life-size manikin has been stripped of his gun licences for a second time this year.

>In April, Victoria's Police chief commissioner cancelled Christopher Shortis's firearm licences on the basis that he was no longer a fit and proper person to hold them.

>The Firearms Appeals Committee in August found Mr Shortis was fit, but the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal upheld the police commissioner's decision, given Mr Shortis published videos online of himself being part of a group which beheaded a life-size manikin in Bendigo.

highest unemployment rate of any degree

you'd literally be better off doing genderqueef studies or something

ok faggot

It's 34 degrees here in South Australia today. What are you cunts up to?

If anyone is following my attempt at doing YouTube videos I have a new one out. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I am hoping to do political videos soon, but I'm just doing fluff right now as I develop my skills. I think I am slowly improving:

youtube.com/watch?v=6spl_rMavWM

just chillin wbu

Like I said before, I don't like still images of fat ugly fucks so im not even giving the video a chance.

Once our economy crashes it'll be perfect for a revolution.
The next GFC or great depression is right around the corner.
That's fucked.
>Do political stunt
>Get gun license revoked

Waiting for it to get dark so I can go walk to the shops to get groceries...then I realised that by the time it gets dark the shops will be closed.

if the economy crashes it'll likely mean china has also crashed

then all bets will be off and we'll need to worry more about our chink neighbours than domestic revolutions

>le nepotism meme
Learn to play the system mate, go out and socialize.
Bullshit, Maccas don't even give shifts to anyone 17 or older unless they want you to become a manager.

A powerful external threat is also perfect for propaganda to unify a population.

>go out and socialize.
It's literally that easy guys :^)

>80 isn't great
>I got 97.25 and remember being pissed off when people with an ATAR of 70 were getting into the course I took which was supposed to have a 'cutoff' at 90
Sperg or chingchong?

>had a shit work out this morning lads it was fucked

are you east coast? its so fucking hot if its >30C I don't bother working out at all, I have a home gym though so no air con if you have a proper gym and keep hydrated before you probably would be right

haha he's an aspie... that's cute

Why would anyone watch you read over random comments from a fat man eating food. You wont build an audience. Start doing political commentary now so you are developing your skills and giving people a reason to watch you, I think its a pretty niche audience for Australian commentary on politics and even more niche if its about Australian politics.

Unis always exaggerate their cutoffs so it makes their courses sound more elite. It's fucking retarded

yeah east coast lad, the gym i go to is povo as fuck though and i slept like shit so i got in, tried to do some sets of OHP and then said fuck it and went home

Voice is bretty good mate.
this desu

hey guys who are you voting for homophobe of the year? :^)

homophobes.allout.org/

so they are saying if I am say a mechanical engineer and I look for jobs in my field and their are none, then i'm not unemployed?

what is this horse shit. it's like the gender bullshit. If I don't have a fucking job i'm unemployed, even If i'm not getting centerlink i would still be unemployed

I was just afraid that if I started doing the political videos first then my bad performance would put everyone off and people would abandon me before I even really got started. First impressions are important.

I am also really new to editing videos and I want to sort out any issues with audio levels and that kind of thing. By making this series of videos I am learning all the time and getting better with the editing software. It is not about getting an audience.

I think I will start with the politics soon. I think I will mix it up between Australian and more general commentary. I also have a couple of big immigration video ideas but they are a bit ambitious for me at this stage since they will need lots of animation-type stuff in them.

Fuck you liberal shill. Your party of cuckservatives needs to be annihilated. Same with labour.

>Voice is bretty good
Thanks m8. Could you be a bit more specific? It is really hard to judge your own voice.

I am always worried I sound like a fag. That is how it sounds to me.

man I need to start some sham organisation with a shitty website and just get a bunch of donations & government grants to run it

ugh, had to touch a piece of wood and it feels like I have a microscopic splinter now. ready for retirement 2bh

You definitely don't sound like a poofta.
You sound like the average urban Australian.
Not nasally or anything.
Easy to listen to as well.

If you saw a help wanted sign in a bar while you were walking to the bus stop then you're not unemployed

Australia is controlled by very heavily invested statisits.
Cops, the medical industry, the army, politicians, all these people value their job security more than the countries future.

Thanks a lot for the feedback m8.

I am feeling more confident now.

I was thinking about making some go fund me website about helping refugees or some shit and just keeping the money. I need to talk to a lawyer and see if I can do that shit

>iktf
In 2012 when I was a grad in Victoria there were at least 800 other grads who didn't get a job. That number has only grown ever since then.
I managed to get a job after 7 different hospitals. Have stayed since and tried a few more closer to home but my interview skills are shit.

Ethnic nationalists should still respect other people and other cultures you subhuman nigger tier ape

Doesn't work

>Inb4thatgenXfaggotcomesinhere

Asian detected.