NUMALE HATE THREAD

I have a theory, Sup Forums

Feminism is cancer, but the reason it has become a threat is that the cucks enable it. We have to divert our resources to hate these SJW numale cucks who practically are 100% the reason why there is feminism.

Women are not at fault, since women take their political opinions from men who they admire the most, which is same for men. Women hardly take any political opinions from other women, because besides Oprah, Thatcher or Merkel, women on average are not authoritative vehicles of political thought, but followers. I am almost certain that women have started or played a key role in no politcal movements in the world, and perhaps even feminism was invented by men, to undermine the west. Women are in politcal movements to fill the ranks, but most importantly, out of loyalty to the men they admire, not out of loyalty to the idea itself.

This is not to say to women are inferior. They have an important role in society, to be a balancing force, to raise children, to take care of the weak, to heal the sickly, and so forth. The fact is that women have been fooled by these numale commie cucks. Significant amount of western women admire them, and out of respect to traitorous cucks like Trudeau, Bernie, Chomsky and such, women are fooled and follow this red commie shit they wouldn't follow in a healthy society.

tl;dr women can't help feminism, we should direct women to right path via eliminating numale cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsYi9aWM8Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump, let's discuss or post nu-male hate

Numales pander to feminists for pity sex, they never get it and subsequently come here and get redpilled

The circle of life imo

>Women are not at fault
While I mostly agree, women are also at fault too user. (((feminism))) is a shit movement meant to fool stupid cucks into thinking that they are oppressed. They create a fake enemy to rally other dumb bitches to protest with them.
>women have been fooled by these numale commie cucks
they just empower them, because of low t and suckered into some fake guilt. They have all really been fooled by kikes spreading this cancer

>Numales pander to feminists for pity sex, they never get it and subsequently come here and get redpilled

this is very simplistic view of it, the fact is that most of numales ACTUALLY believe in feminism, redpilling them is doing God's work in this case

>women are also at fault too user
I agree, but they can't really help it. I think it's a man's duty, or even the father's duty to make sure they don't fall into this shit.

Here's the true redpill: every bad thing that exists in society exists solely because men have allowed it to exist, whether out of ignorance, apathy, or brainwashing. And only they can remove these bad things.

Fucking disgusting.

>every bad thing that exists in society exists solely because men have allowed it to exist
the most underrated redpill there is. Blaming women is what MGTOW and MRA does, but it doesn't benefit the right-wing in any shape or form. We need to protect our white women, not to push them away into the arms of commie cucks

hate that smug look libcucks have

I've been told that wanting people who do the same work as others to get the same pay is "feminism", and that was pretty much my working knowledge of it through the nu-male years. Then Trump said the same thing and it was "sexism". I'd argue that the common normie, rather regardless of gender, is completely ignorant of what either is. They attach to whatever words the "in" people use as a sort of social currency - the more often you say a certain word in a good way and stretch the definition to fit the situation, the more value you have to the like-minded individuals who are also indie musicians / cell phone game programmers / trashcan artists. It's a fashion more than an ideology, but it gets shilled as one to make it seem otherwise.

I could be wrong, but the way I see it this is neither on men at large nor on women in general. It is mostly on infantile clique-building.

dat kike nose

I also thought initially that feminism is just equality, but my first redpill was that gender wage gap doesn't actually exist, and what feminists are doing is just pushing the hate on masculinity and everything related to maleness

kek

How can I better cultivate and develop my inner nu-male, Sup Forums?

I wonder what that nose looks like from the side

pic related especially cringe - some hardcore feminists even disrespect men in their ranks. If that is not sexism by dictionary definition, I don't know what is

listen to faggot folk, dress like a lumberjack and apologize excessively

>happy_merchant.jpg

What am I looking at exactly

Is this like double-layered satire or what

I always pity these males (I can't say 'men') that have such empty, lost, desperate, and misguided looks in their eyes. Back in the day, you could just backhand them and tell them to stop being a fag, but these, the problem is so much more stubborn and ingrained. How do we fix nu-males, Sup Forums?

the sauce linked to MGTOW, so I guess this is female feminist satire against male feminists for real, because MGTOW wouldn't post this otherwise

> I don't want to be manly

Mission accomplished

While I look the look of a numale (minus metrosexual clothing) I'm as far from the as you can actually be.

Look him up on Farcebook, he has two accounts, I believe both are public. His name is Jack Stark.

Oh god why did I look for more pictures of this faggot

>you could just backhand them and tell them to stop being a fag
it's anecdotal as fuck, but I used to be kind of a insecure, beta kid in school, but I was bullied for it, and hurted me for a while, but made me stronger and now I can't relate to these numale cucks anymore.

There is no turning back now, user.

this guy is fucking priceless

Everytime I see this pic I think that smudge to the left of Girlfriend's is a ". It looks like he wanted to say: I'm tired of feeling "UNMANLY" for enjoying my "Girlfriend's" STRAP-ON

also what's with the capitalization?

>"Girlfriend's"
good one, saw it too, kek

I don't really blame women for the current level of shit in our society, I blame government interference, women are just useful idiots to them; nothing more than pawns to be used and discarded at any time.

>still more body hair than me
I fucking hate being lowtest

pic related is really bad in particular

Wonder if this numale has ever had sex? He has two "sons" but they're both biologically another man's children, he just pays for them.

I hate having to wear glasses because no matter what I blend in with these fags.

>government interference
are you a lolbetarian?? Otherwise, I agree

Get /fit/ and get a practical no-nonsense haircut then

pics like these made me want to not get glasses again after I lost them, although I have a doctor's prescription for one. I don't want to look like one of those cucks as well

any """sons""" of numales have to be in quotation marks

fuckin hate the background on this one, smiting his own ancestors with his faggotry

Being called a faggot isn't being catcalled

underrated post

p-pls bump the thread if you are reading, I can't post if the thread 404's before I finish the cringe dump

This is bullshit, and a pervasive line of thinking prevent in the manosphere, unfortunately. Women hold a lion's share of the blame here. You're falling into the same trap that nuChristianity does.

The problem with your error, and it is indeed a significant fucking error of epic proportions, is you will never find a solution that works. You'll only focus on men. Women have a herd mentality, they listen to other women. You're dead wrong if you think otherwise. Women do not go against the grain generally. Much less so than men. Trudeau exists as a leader because he placates women voters. He did not create a place for himself out of sheer will power. He's the follower not the leader. He's a tow the line good-thinker.

The real problem is the fact that there is absolutely no focus on faith or virtue to fall back on for anyone. Everything is "go along to get along." There is no transcendent path of morality to follow.

The funny thing is, I bet most of these guys get more pussy than you neckbeards

god is dead

Bumpin' for you, also what's Estonia like, get any refugees?

>Women have a herd mentality, they listen to other women
those other women take their belief from men who created and advocated it, maybe even catered it to that one chatty gal who then promoted it as a standard to other females in the village

>nuChristianity
stop bashing Christianity. Without Christianity, there will be nothing left to western culture but neopaganism

Jack Stark vs Parker Hartzler

Who is /our nu-guy/

conservative estimates suggest a couple of hundred right now, but only like 50-100 shitskins, most of our refugees are supposedly ukrainians from Ukraine proxy war with Russia

otherwise, it's winter here, cold as fuck and snowy/icy

>only 50-100 shitskins
I envy you

Also you nervous that Vlady P might set his sights on Estonia after Ukraine?

bumping so estoniabro can finish his dump

not an argument, because conservatives have higher birth rates. If fornicating makes them happy, good for them, but there are bigger things to life than whoring out your pride for getting pussy.

I have been a feminist in the past, and I know for a fact that, yes, you can get with the females easier, but it comes at a price of becoming fragile, hollow shell of a man. Not physically, but mentally. Your self-confidence gets destroyed, because women hold power over you now, and since they are women and you are a man, they show you no mercy when you disagree with them.

It's kinda in the name, femininity over masculinity.
It has more or less always been about installing a matriarchy, job equality was just a way to get the working women on board.

Anyone got the leaf version?

I was speaking about refugee shitskins here, in total in our population at large, we have 1500 muslims and perhaps couple hundred other kinds of shitskins

>Also you nervous that Vlady P might set his sights on Estonia after Ukraine?
this is always a threat, this is a constant topic in Estonia, similar in relevance to your second amendment discussions in US, but I have gotten used to it and live one day at a time, so I am not too nervous

thx elsalvadorbro

No shit.

Weak men who have no innate sexual attractiveness have to try to woo women using resources - aka propping up female social status, giving them money, support, etc.

That's what the nu-male cucks do - they enable female selfishness and female dominance because they desperately want to get laid.

>installing a matriarchy
basically this

I'll just leave this here:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsYi9aWM8Q4

>they enable female selfishness and female dominance because they desperately want to get laid
highlighted for confirmed redpill

Oh, well still that's better than here, plus Muslims don't like the cold and stay safe from the Russkies

Why not dress like a new male, be fun, make girls laugh with our obvious sense of humor? Then slowly redpill them, push out nu-males with testosterone. "Mix a little truth with many lies, it's the only way I've found." -Dio

lol

>Muslims don't like the cold
this + we don't have a massive welfare state here, they'd rather go to Sweden or even Finland than here

>stay safe from the Russkies
Estonian Defense League will do this for me, desu

KNOW YOUR ENEMY!

THE ALIEN
(mexicans, muslims)

THE MUTANT
(trannies)

THE HERETIC
(nu males)

THE WITCH
("spirit cooking")

THE DAEMON
(moloch)

is this relevant?

Christianity in the aggregate is significantly different than it has been. What makes a faith what it is? Is it the name on the sign, the cross on the door? Is that what defines it's substance? Christianity is perverted beyond all recognition. I am a Christian, but I don't think Christianity is found in the modern church. Which is why I attack Churchianity at every turn. It needs to be demolished. I agree with you on this. This is the most important issue there is in my mind.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on the point you raise about women. Although, you may be correct, I just don't see it. I guess time will tell.

>unrealistic
I hate hearing this shit. There is nothing "unrealistic" about physical fitness, about having muscles and little bodyfat.
It's only unattainable to these cringing men and women because they're indolent, and instead of developing healthy habits they demand that the whole fucking world adopt and validate THEIR shitty lifestyle by pretending it's standard. It's not society's fucking fault that you are ashamed of your body. Fucking "Magic Mike" isn't at fault for making you feel inadequate. The sight of superior men SHOULD make you feel inferior; it should motivate you to better yourself, not to pull the Sharpie out of your asshole and write up a sign for your Tumblr.

Isn't their like West Russia near you guys or something?

greatest thing ever

how cut are you? pics? :^)

This is certainly possible user. I hope it's not though, for all of our sake.

Respect for the officer. She is wife material.

Me in the front

Fucking Ishida - so far downhill from when his comics were actually good.

>west russia
you mean Kaliningrad?? That is next to Lithuania, yes.

I'd bang whatever that is on the left.

i came as the picture was loading