We Civil War now?

Um... my dudes, we could be in a Civil War this time next week and it's freaking me the fuck out.

What say you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJG2XkAbj0M
youtube.com/watch?v=shI4GhikcBU
youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n7aRE5VT0P4
youtube.com/watch?v=SS7LPMQESe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary lost the election
Hillary lost the recounts

I say if a civil war breaks out red is gonna pull off a hat trick.

>What say you Sup Forums?
To arms in Dixie

Why? What's happening?

Holy shit. Libs are fucked.

The south and southwest need mobile einsatzgruppen units. The remainder of the country just needs to starve the cities out.

Electors are meeting in six days to determine who the President is. Democrats are doing everything in their power to fuck up that process.

>Army of cucks and niggers walking through the woods in their black tactical gear they bought at a sporting goods store
>Destroyed by old white men wearing camo they bought from walmart
It's gonna be fun.

Dallas?
Sallad.

Oh, I knew that. You're not worried that they'll actually overturn it, are you? Even they have to be aware that there'd be a massive uproar and a high chance for civil war.

Did you stock up on ammo and canned beans?

I'm stocked on ammo and beanie weenies.

You think the electors are going to go faithless on the majority in 7 days OP?

Shit up, Peggy. America.

Yeehaw

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJG2XkAbj0M

You should probably get in touch with some local lads in case (((Russia))) shuts down the internet.

ALL SAD

I have no idea. I do know these faggots are trying their goddamnest to have it go against Trump.

What's to stop anyone from offering electors money and favors? This shit has literally never happened before.

I wonder if variety buckets from KFC will work like deer feeders.

>>>

DO IT

youtube.com/watch?v=shI4GhikcBU

Dont worry. Just buy the survival kit from Info Wars

We /civilwar/ now. Show me your war faces!

>>This shit has literally never happened before.

It's happened once before, in 1824. Andrew Jackson won a plurality of the EC vote and popular vote, but the college made John Quincy Adams president. It destroyed the Democrat-Republican party, and created the Democrats and National Republicans (aka Whigs, not to be confused with the modern Republican party).

That was a fucking weird-ass election, but there's precedent for the Electoral College overturning an election.

They'd get the shit slapped out of them so fast it'd never come to war. I'm sure police have been longing to fuck up these kids throwing shit at them and screaming fuck the police right in their face while they have to just take it. To not be a complete buzzkill, if there is a war I promise we are more ready than them. I've been kind of preparing for this for 5 years now.

all major cities will be cut off from supplies and everyone inside will starve or kill each other. War over.

Nobody is gonna do shit even if they do steal the election. There might be a few protests, and the left will laugh at the streams on the news like we've been doing, then everyone will settle down like the good goys they are.

Plant your melon patch early. Red crack to a nog.

it's alright, we're already making them homeless. join the safety squads.

(((Abramson)))

Every.Single.Time

this

Do the veterans of the meme war get to have a few months off?

Or will we be the ones directing new recruits?

PLEASE DO

war is just a new beginning.

I guess kek confirms

GET READY BOYS

>tfw too poor to afford a gun
I have alot of knives and a bow though. You have my word me and other poorfags will be using hit&run tactics in the middle of the night.

checked. KEK has given you the answer.

Time to start stockpiling your guns and ammo boys!

Hard to fight a war when you don't know who the enemy is ask those poor bastards in the Vietnam War.

We have only recourse, Sup Forumslution:

Fap.

I assume we kill the electors and liberal celebrities and then go from there.

There will be no civil war, there will be no conflict outside of a few small riots regardless of what happens, Trump supporters will riot if Hillary steals it, Hillary supporters will riot if she doesn't get it over turned

Stop pretending like anything will happen, the average American is FAR to comfortable to change his life over this, a few might take shots, but thats about it

You have your TV. you have your beer, you have your fast food, thats enough for the average person, they won't give that up because they feel strongly about politics

>Day 54 of the race war
>We were ordered to destroy a KFC the nogs were holding
>When we got there all we found was skinless bodies and a single message written in coon blood
>"WE ARE THE NIGHT"

Colorado here: The night skies are full of copters just sitting there like a ring around the city. Cops are tense and taking no shit. Libs have been getting people fired from jobs, evicted from apts, and they are filing CPS reports to get social services after Trump or suspected Trump supporters. Mexicans are attacking people on the city buses and nogs are blocking sidewalks (worst than usual).
Next week? Maybe tomorrow.... wtf

22ND US Shitposters Division "Das Patriarchy"

JOIN NOW!

I bought a comfy as fuck property about 20 miles from the nearest small town and about 60 miles from a piece of shit blue county. I'm starting to feel like I got out just in time.

How would those guys recruit people though?

ha ha ha

is that what you war gamed out? let me tell you a little secret it never works out the way you war gamed it.

Can't wait user. We will slaughter the globalists and form our own nation, free of political ideologies.

I fucking hate how big our counties are (AZ), I think half the state is a lib faggot. Only Flagstaff and Tuscon are the faggots.

So what happens if they block the white house? I get that the cops will probably just use tear gas or water hoses, but what if they block the gates with their bodies or try to storm the house? Does the SS unleash the firing lines?

The niggers will fall in line almost instantly. The SJWers will do nothing but complain but give up instantly. The only real problem is what are local governments going to do I think.

That reminds me; are the not my president rants still going on?

"You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. That's good. You'll need a clear conscience for what I'm about to propose."

GET yooour flame thrower knivess right OVER HERE FOLKS

You'd look tougher if you carried one of these bad boys

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s

HEY sonny! BETCHA wish your DADDY would by you one of THESE for the CIVIL WAR RIGHT? Christmas is RIGHT around the corner!

It'S ALL good in dixie

I have a 20gauge mossberg and turkey load. Might need to buy slugs tomorrow.

Ohhhhh NOOOOO leaf. Your kind will be leading the rabid leftist death squads. You don't get to sit this one out

>>Hillary supporters will riot if she doesn't get it over turned

The most likely Civil War-type scenario is

>>Trump gets elected
>>California brexits in 2019, either by legitimately being that mad or by the "All the polls say it won't happen so I'm safe to protest vote OH FUCK" method that led to Brexit and arguably Trump winning.
>>Liberal states realize they can't win nationally with California, shit bricks
>>Oregon and Washington leave to join California and form Cascadia
>>With the dam broken, New England decides to secede while it's fashionable.
>>United States dissolves into Cascadia, New England, and the United States, which is now mostly the south and midwest.

Dems lose again and I still don't get sick of winning.

civil war confirmed

yes omg yes

Most of Washington is read aside from those faggots in King County. Which if there is a civil war, I hope Seattle is burned to the fucking ground.

>t. former Seattle resident

>implying I'm eligible to be in the army
>implying they'll bring back the draft for a civil war

In 2 weeks, both sides get together and it's MERRY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS!

Is it time to rise again?

Does this mean I won't have to finish the school project I'm working on? :-)

>Anons who can't afford firearms instead use bows and stealth while creating a real world version of the Dark Brotherhood
I'm okay with this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n7aRE5VT0P4

>is that what you war gamed out?

Did you do anything about the BLM riots fucking up entire cities?
Did you do anything about the Government backing known terrorists?
Did you do anything about the DNC having known pedophiles within their ranks?
There is no war gaming here, Americans have proven they are either to content or to cowardly to actually pick up arms and fight, you guys will get mad, say OH YEAH SECOND AMENDMENT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

if there was going to be a civil war in America, it would have happened already

> there will never be a war
> it would be over in a weekend
Words spoken before every war

I guarantee it.

>leaf

>Um... my dudes, we could be in a Civil War this time next week and it's freaking me the fuck out.
>What say you Sup Forums?
Rebels will be shot on sight by U.S. Armed forces.

You're fine.

you all realize its not going to be republicans versus democrats. its going to be anti-establishment vs establishment. We will not be fighting numale faggots, we'll be fighting the government and possibly foriegn governments.

While that may seem impossible, it has happened. our nation was born out of similar circumstances.

>>New England decides to secede while it's fashionable

as a lifelong new englander, you nailed our style

If there is a war you can raid the borders and kill them so they will think they are winning.

Just cleaned and lubed my guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=SS7LPMQESe4
Alex Jones is saying that the CIA might try to pull a coup off on Trump or do some other shit like that to get Shillary in power.
>tfw Alex Jones hasn't been wrong about anything this year when talking about Trump/the election
>tfw probably gonna be in a civil war by the end of this month

>mfw 1776 and 2016 are both Year of the Fire Monkey

> mfw the time the 2nd amendment was literally created for has come

dude wake up!
the war has ben on ever since the C.I.A. killed J.F.K.
were the fuck have you ben?

It did happen shithead. And it will happen again.

>WHAT IS YOUR OPINION OF THE ANTI-MACHINE REBELLION FELLOW ORGANOID?

fuck off data-mining bot

>You think the electors are going to go faithless on the majority in 7 days OP?
It's done dude. The President will declassify and release the CIA evidence right before the electors vote, faithless electors will cause it to go to the Supreme Court, and Obama will be President until a decision is made, just like 2000. Anybody who drinks enough of Trumps Kool-Aid to step out of line will get smacked down most severely by the righteous hand of the U.S. Armed Forces.

Then it will go to the House, and Republicans will install their alternate choice (probably Romney). Best thing Trump could do is name Romney as SecState, apologize to CIA, and think before he speaks from now on.