You have 10 seconds to explain why we shouldn't genocide all of the rich and give their stuff to the truly deserving

You have 10 seconds to explain why we shouldn't genocide all of the rich and give their stuff to the truly deserving.

The rich have the money >big guns buddy...

Resources aren't free.

Because after several generations of eliminating those who aspire to greatness you will have a gene pool similar to the niggers

I can't.
What's also incredible is that the rich actually slow down US economic growth by not spreading their wealth.
Less wealth in more people results in less overall spending by average people.

Because then we'll be the rich and we'll have to genocide ourselves :(

And by "rich" I mean people with at least $100 million +

And even those who would otherwise be capable, would stop having aspirations for fear of being lynched.

Perpetual poverty is the result.

They already did this.
See: Any African nation that kicked out white colonists.

>truly deserving

Didn't your parents teach you that stealing is wrong desu?

>The truly deserving
Isn't that, like, an opinion? There's an argument. What defines someone as truly deserving of that wealth? And how could you convince everyone else that the people you choose are people that they should choose?

They literally print money and hand it to rich people.

>truly deserving
they wouldn't have the money if they didn't deserve it, that's how the free market works

There are no truly deserving.

you are truly deserving OP, of an aids riddled nigger dick to eviserate your retardes ass

OP the american people have spoken
or not tyvm to the non electorate

because only the rich are truly deserving and if they aren't there to give their stuff back to our streets will be littered with banknotes and diamonds tripping me up everywhere i walk

This is the correct answer.
Wealth and IQ are heavily correlated. You would be destroying the best of humanity.

How do we determine who the rich are who the deservigare and why is " genocide" the solution.

>"Didn't your parents teach you that stealing is wrong?"
>being this spooked

you think you'd be satisfying the needs of the needy, but how would you balance one need against another?
and once you've established this utopia where people can lose all their shit by fiat, why would they fight to produce or accumulate more?
this is why communist societies surround the borders with soldiers carrying guns - pointed inward: because anyone productive wants to leave so they can actually be rewarded for the work they're doing already, but not getting rewarded for.
good posts

Define "deserve," then?

Can I have a couple more seconds please? thanks!

lol

cuz who you going to gas after you gas the rich people? The new rich that took all the old rich peoples stuff?

Another fucking Commie.

>closed borders
>income equality

pick

if they deserved it, they'd make it for themselves

>You have 10 seconds to explain why we shouldn't genocide all of the rich and give their stuff to the truly deserving.

I don't have an ego.

And you have 8 seconds to fuck back off to reddit.

Are you an idiot? They didn't get rich because they were good people. They got rich because they were good at making money.

Were does the arbitrary line of wealth begin?

Do you have a blood lust user? Did you remember to take your pills?

As you said, it's THEIR stuff and if someone doesn't have that they're naturally NOT deserving. /thread

So end the fed? Make the rich work for their money by serving you?

You'll just end up with a new rich that you'll need to genocide

Being able to produce goods or services that are competitive, affordable and desired by the largest numbers of people that WILLINGLY pay for those goods. Someone makes something you want and you're free to give them money in exchange for that thing. Like your new Iphone 7, faggot. Are you stupid? lel.

sure looks like everyone is rising to me.

In fact it's the rich her take a disproportionate hit in the rescissions

>he didn't finish economics 101

Let me guess, you are one of the deserving people and don't know any rich people.

Explain why we shouldn't genocide all the poor people who take taxes and resources from people who earned and deserve their own money.

GOLD STANDARD

Your mum

One-one thousand...
Two-one thousand...
Three-one thousand...
Four-one thousand...
Five-one thousand...
Six-one thousand...
Seven-one thousand...
Eight-one thousand...
Nine-one thousand...
Ten-one thousand...

>tell me when my time starts.

Because poor people are complete retards who would waste it all just like when they win the lottery and are broke within a year, an economy the size of an entire planet needs the most experienced and intelligent individuals to be at the top of it or it implodes. Sub-human poors should be glad the rich keep them around like pets since they could all be replaced with robots pretty soon.