12/19/2016 Drumpfkins BTFO

30 electors have already confirmed to switch their vote to elect our most qualified candidate Hillary Clinton. We only need to flip 6 more, and we think that will happen when they finally get debriefed on the Russian hacking.

I can't wait for the meltdown. Christmas is coming early!

Other urls found in this thread:

globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully DRUMPF gets BTFO before he manages to destroy the planet...

Link?

Drop death bitch

If that happens it goes to the Supreme court. Those electors are required by law to vote for the candidate that won in the first round. Bound by law to vote 306-232. If they fail to do that and Hillary wins it goes to Supreme court. And Trump will win

So much this

If we told you who they were, then you fucks would harass them.

Do you have any source on that?

And not a reddit post saying "My dad works at Nintendo"

>confirmed
>we cant show it

yeah, great bait you got there

>Source: Hillary's decayed ass

Pro Tip: Congress has to approve all Electoral votes, congress is ruled by Republicans.

Nice try OP
-Dolt!

Wrong. And stop defiling Kek

>implying they even exist

>mfw denial of the election results leads to extreme delusion

Damn you shills are desperate. Good luck with that. Everything else you guys have predicted has been BTFO. Should be good for some lulz when this does.

Stage 3: Bargaining

Half of the states allow their electors to cast their vote for whoever they please, regardless if their state voted for that candidate or not.

Links and sources are racist and sexist

You guys know the electoral college is a safeguard against electing demagogues that are sponsored by foreign governments.

Just accept it, Drumpf will not become president.

Happy holidays tooooo yoooou

Oh shit spelling errors

lets post some shillaryy voter tears instead

I fucking hate Hillary but I would love to see this happen.

It would literally spell the end of our current democracy and likely spark a civil war.

Good Luck with the aftermath of overturning our democracy.

Yes, that hopeful thinking may have held water IF the left didn't threaten every elector with harm.
Trump will get over 300 electoral votes.
Just give up.

I live in Oregon Fucking hate being in a blue state

Fuck sake. You are shit.

>Implying Hillary is not a demagogue.

Dance for me shill. Your tears feed me.

>Actually using spelling mistakes as an argument
Jesus Christ user I grew out of that at the age of 12, how old are you?

This

I saw Hillary Clinton a grocery store in Washington DC yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Hillary trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen boxes of Electorial Votes in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to tally those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the votes and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any foreign electorial infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each vote and put them in a bag and started to say the result, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

tell the chick to put .50 cal pistol to her temple and pull dem trigger.

If this ever did happen the presidency would go to another Republican, dumbass. LOL

If that happens there will be a civil war. I don't understand why anyone thinks subverting the political process is a good thing

>implying you ever grew out of age 12

Its civil war after that. I don't have a fucking gun. Tell me user where should I get one?

its sad people ignore that Hillary caused thousands of deaths in Iraq, Syria & Yemen.

Fake news.

we call them libtards for reason.

>Bisexual
>Jewish
>afraid for her life

Trump literally never criticised the Jewish or LGBT crowd. Not even once. These people are lunatics...just WAITING to be victimised.

I really hope this happens. Bring some violence back into the west with a civil war.

Ignore troll

ONLY ((( 777 ))) CONFIRMS HIS WILL

>30 electors have already confirmed to switch their vote to elect our most qualified candidate Hillary Clinton.
[CITATION NEEDED]

Better get used to the idea faggot. It's happening.

Well considering the meltdown will result in war and quite likely your death, perhaps you should be careful what you wish for.

What about kek did he get any votes

Obvious bait, but ill bite

Only like three electors have said they wont support trump, anf they are not supporting clinton either. I think they are writing in Kaisich or Jeb or some shit.

Fuck off shill

Just wait another week. I can't wait to feast on your tears when Drumpf's support crumbles when he is exposed for being a Russian puppet.

>Jeb write in

ITS HAPPENING

SLOW N STEADY

GET IN HERE JEBHEADS

who ever made this gif needs some praises. The flower crest is for a fire ritual which helps connects different dimension.

You guys said to exept the winner

I'm sure.

kek that faithless electors group are all electors bound to hillary. The are protesting trump by not voting, some how this is suppose to stop trump, lol

SLOW AND STEADY

>Implying Clinton isn't a puppet

NOOOOOO

On December 19, 2016 the electoral college will vote.

Based on the vote, Trump should receive 306 votes and Clinton will have 232.

However, it is possible for many electors to change their vote. They aren't bound by it.

There's currently a very well funded attempt to influence electors to flip their votes on December 19th to change the outcome of the election.

Despite expectations that it is far fetched, it has a high chance of success. As of today, there are enough electoral votes in play to flip the outcome.

The three outcomes in discussion right now:

Trump falls short of the electoral count (270) to become President and the election is sent to Congress for a decision.
Clinton gets more than 270 electoral votes and becomes the President.
A dark horse candidate (Kaisitch, etc.) would get the votes to become President.
In my view: all of these outcomes would end in a disaster.

Why? Most of the country sees this election as already decided.

The voters have spoken. Any change the outcome of the election at this juncture would be widely seen as illegitimate.

What would happen next would be worse.

Trump would claim this is a coup d'etat and gather widespread support. Most of the states (which are Republican dominated) would support him on this.

Until January 20th, chaos would ensue. Violent conflict would be widespread as groups (pro or against Trump) form and take action.

I haven't fully gamed this out but I suspect Trump would be able to gather enough support to become President regardless of the electoral college result (anything less would result in a messy street level civil war). Fear of continued chaos would force this.

The moment he is sworn in, he would invoke a state of emergency and quickly move to arrest anyone connected with the plot to nullify the election and anyone calling for violence.

killary has zero chance of wining presidency.
Your shilling needs to stop.

By the end of March, thousands of people could even find themselves in Guantanamo. -labelled as terrorists/traitors they would be denied access to legal representation or any outside contact until the emergency is over.

Trump, strengthened by emergency powers and without an effective opposition (fear of being put on a list), would now be able to rule as a semi-dictator.

globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/

In other words: DO IT FAGGOT.

Dont you get sick of saying that? You said that for 15 months and all you got was beeing proven wrong

>30 electors have already confirmed to switch their vote
>We only need to flip 6 more
I think you got your numbers backwards

Guerilla fighters in the Meme War

I live in Portland. I know that feel.

Why is the Hillary memes always shitty?
For example this:
The Hillary frog looks like it has down syndrome.
This one is shitty

Source

this be hildawg country now

>Implying that Hillary is not elected as the leader of the free world.

lol

Hillsboro AKA mini mexico

Remember kids: OP belongs to the same kind of people as Michael here, who honestly believes the shit he spews

Last I heard at least 11 of those electors came from blue states that would have went to Hillary, anyway.

You see OP, you fell for the fake news. It's alright, lots of people who still pay attention to CNN make the same mistake you do.

What happened was they got a couple of electors to say "we won't vote for Trump" but intelligently left out who those electors would have voted for anyway. This way, they can run news cycles about the "faithless electors doing the will of our founding father Alexander Hamilton."

The thing is, it's just bad propaganda made to try and convince Trump electors to switch to faithless. As far as I know, I've only heard of one Trump elector, a dude from Texas, claiming he won't be voting for Trump.

So, OP, I'm gonna be fair to you. Given that at least 11 were from blue states last I checked, I'll say only 15 of your 30 are actual Trump electors. You've only got 1 week to convince about another 30 or so Trump electors to switch.

Good Luck!

Underrated

Quite simple. Kek isn't on their side. Sadly they don't understand this.

It's part of the meme

Yeah that would just be awful

I support this, and would like to add.

His daughter converted to Judaism. If he was the blatant racist, wife beater/ redneck they made him out to be why is he so happy with his daughter being a successful young women?

their logic once again, follows a different universes rules.

Id move out of there a.s.a.p. With the whole sancuary city.

>30 electors have already confirmed

Funny, cannot find any broofs, no links posted, so this shill is just fucking retarded.

I understand that the penalty is only a small fine.

And loss of honor eternally, but what's that?

No link, no source, no nothing, just a fit and pants of shit.

Hmmm some Hillshill remnants...hold still this is gonna hurt!

>all these defective Hillbots
Sad!

They will be greatly rewarded by the DNC for saving America. The brave electors, their children and their children's children will be set for life.

Drumpf will lose on the 19th

Yasss queen slay

live in Portland too. so much lib scum welfare here.

Lulz. That one is pretty shitty. I think we all know why.

>Period goes inside quotations.

American schooling.

Why is Clinton being allowed to secretly debrief the electors on the "Russian hacking"? Isn't that a conflict of interest?

We shold honestly just gas portland with all the sjws there

Period doesn't go inside quotations.

That one is better, Here is something for you to fap to.

So... this is the thread where leftists pretend that hillary won and post all of their failed hillary memes that they didn't get to post because they lost the election.

You guys don't know real torture. I live in NOVA fairfax region. This place is so cucked you won't even believe.

this meme is right, Hillary supporters have always had a strong period game

ive thought about it lol. this place has way too many confused people. Had a lesbian try and pay me in shrooms the other day. Honestly wanted to just gas her apartment.

God thats gross