(((Ivanka Trump)))

>During college, Trump was in a nearly four-year relationship with Greg (((Hersch))), an investment banker at Salomon Brothers, Bear Stearns and UBS.

>From 2001 to 2005, she dated James "Bingo" (((Gubelmann))).

>In 2005, she started dating real estate developer Jared (((Kushner))).

>The couple broke up in 2008 due to the objections of Kushner's parents,[62] but the couple got back together and married in a Jewish ceremony on October 25, 2009

>Before her wedding, in July 2009, after studying for over a year with Rabbi Elie (((Weinstock))) from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School, she converted to Orthodox Judaism and took the Hebrew name (((Yael))). She describes her conversion as “amazing and beautiful journey” and that her (((father))) supported her studies from day one, due to his respect for the Jewish religion.

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1iMyXJbqWrA
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtu.be/UmYK8fGKSA0?t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She has whatever the Jewish equivalent of yellow fever/jungle fever is.

at least she's hot

Kike fever.

Why didn't Trump marry off the uglier one to the juden?

shekel fever?

You can be more creative than that

Jews are raycisst

Yael Kushner

she looks like a reptilian in that picture jesus christ

dreidel dysentary

hey i tried ok?

She's a Jooden.
Big deal. If you walk the streets of Tel Aviv you would think you're in a Gulf coast state with no nogs.

Plus you can rent a Merkaava and chase Pallies down West Bank.

It's fucking Glorious!

Dreidel Virus

well just like how mudsharks go after the big dick, ivanka was going after the big buck.

Jew here

WE PRESIDENT NOW, GOYZ

Typhus

Trump whored out his daughter since an early age in order to acquire influence, and also to obtain loans from Jewish bankers when he went through hard times

>Trump married model Vanessa Kay Haydon (born December 18, 1977) on November 12, 2005, at the Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida; the service was officiated by Trump's aunt, Judge Maryanne Trump Barry. Haydon is the daughter of Bonnie and Charles Haydon, and is of Jewish and Danish descent.

Oh wtf, I was hoping she would want a mulatto bodybuilder who sells steroids. I drive a nice whip, got my alloys and tints sorted. Fucking white women, need to learn to appreciate the bbc. I bet I could still fuck Ivanka behind her jewish cuck husbands back.

>Trump and Yunaska had their wedding ceremony under a "crystal-embellished (((chuppa[h]"))); they married on November 8, 2014 at Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida.

Sup Forums hates Jews because their superiority complex excludes whites. I don't see why Trump wanting to hop on the Jewish gravy train is a bad thing. It seems rather in her favor tbqh senpai

The real redpill is that the Jews aren't that bad.

Ok. So Jews gravitate to the big bucks. And?
Next you're going to tell me the sky is blue.

THAS RITE!

>implying you were ever NOT president

Gold fever.

shes a trump
she loves money

The real red pill is Orthodox/Modern Orthodox Jews are decent people and most lean right in all the places we care about. anti-degeneracy, pro-family and generally lean Republican but keep quiet about it.

Its the all the degenerate Secular Atheist Jews that are the problem.

Alt-right are working hard on making Israel great again!

U N D E R A T E D
N D E R A T E D
D E R A T E D
E R A T E D
R A T E D
A T E D
T E D
E D
D

>focus on "saving company brand" in the days leading up to the election
>womyn and feminism in the workplace
>global warming
>jew

Ivanka is cancer and could jeopardize the entire Trump presidency. Only thing worse than Ivanka is the EMPRESS IVANKA 2024!!1 crowd.

wtf do her feet smell like?!!

gold fever is correct

kek

>Ivanka is cancer and could jeopardize the entire Trump presidency. Only thing worse than Ivanka is the EMPRESS IVANKA 2024!!1 cro

Not that shocking, most Trumpfags are Democrats.

I want to hug Ivanka. No sexual harrassment, just a hug.

>Tfw too low IQ to get it
It's because of thypus epidemic in nazi camps?

Joining the club.

Ever since I started working at UBS, I see it everywhere.

BAGELED.com

correct

i wanna sniff her feet man

I had a jewish gf once, each time I farted she would cry.

The Trumps are extremely Pro-Israel. You got a problem with that?

youtube.com/watch?v=1iMyXJbqWrA

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Basically, Trump let his daughter choose hell.

How Christian of him.

>FUCK THE JEWS AMIRITE LOLZ XD
>Le God Emperor Trump is surrounded by Judaism, is probably of Jewish descent, daughter is literally a Jew, shills hardcore for Israel

>J-Jews aren't that bad guys it was just a joke they're all perfectly fine menschen, goy

youtu.be/UmYK8fGKSA0?t=8s

>The Trumps are extremely Pro-Israel. You got a problem with that?

Nuke Israel

Fuck right wing faggots.

>american aristocracy
jesus christ it's literally a bunch of fucking jews

it triggered her gene memories of the last time goys released gasses near her people

I'm dying

Allergic to foreskins.

DELET