Eyes Wide Open /EWO/

>Oprah exposes jewish satanist pedos 25 years ago:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be
>One of Obama's top donors was arrested for child rape in 2014:
theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/
>Journalist getting censored for talking about Pizzagate objectively
youtube.com/watch?v=mHSVBp4ePfc
Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives
>Season 1 in 3 Minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
>Is this all bullshit? in under 20 mins:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
>Back in 2008, Neighbor, Frank Winstead, to Comet Pizza, accuses James Alefantis of rape/murder:
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings

>Kek willed this to be included in the OP:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN in Midland, Texas (Bush's hometown that has a child sex crime problem):
youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy with fake left arm dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbTJAcTtJ6s
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

>“The CIA’s campaign to popularize the term ‘conspiracy theory’ and make conspiracy belief a target of ridicule and hostility must be credited, unfortunately, with being one of the most successful propaganda initiatives of all time.” -Professor deHaven-Smith
All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

touchstonemag.com/archives/article.php?id=14-05-015-v
touchstonemag.com/archives/author.php?id=131
voat
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=johnson_lo&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6&page=1&#searchresult
cometpingpong.com/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=l1IMUT5B7wA
pingpongengland.co.uk/
instagram.com/bouncepingpong/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do these threads keep on deletus?

HELP HELP ME HELP ME FORGIVE ME BUT I FOUND THIS JUST NOW DO HEY GET MONEY FROM THE DNC OR THE CLINTONS OH LORD

touchstonemag.com/archives/article.php?id=14-05-015-v

Fuck off newfag

Does anyone know if that leaf from the thread about the card game store is alright?

Dont discourage the newfags, they need to know the truth and help us to seek it.

All the pizza places with top Security and same IP

user last thread said IP was both in Ashburn Virginia and Orlando Florida.

CIA has a HQ in Ashburn VA and we know about pedo Island near Orlando.

Is it possible to cross check the IP and positioning of these places?

It would pretty much confirm Intelligence agencies involvement

So do you guys have a single crime committed on a single victim yet?
No?
The only pizzagate related crimes have been committed by pizzagate "researchers?"
"Keep digging"

i thought megan kelly was gonna have the comet pizza guy on, im watching it and shes on vacation

what the fuck

How many threads do you need before you realize threads get archived at 300+ posts?

MSM probably just gave up on all of it. Maybe they became self aware that any talk about it, supporting or not supporting will only make people believe it.

Still, I want answers god dammit!

hey guys check out my dirty apartment

i chose brown for interiors because it reminds me im full of shit and also the time i got sodomized

hard to find a crime when the meat bags don't have papers.

>mfw stupid shill does not know they are victimless crimes.

Ask for better training to CTR you fucking shill

Anyway to tie in Norway to all of this..

Epstein..

Franklin Files..

fuck off

>touchstone Christopher Bailey
satire, friendo
Touchstone was started in 1986 as a Chicago-area newsletter and gradually expanded into a quarterly, and is currently published six times a year. It covers matters related to Christianity, culture, literature, secularism, and world affairs. The subtitle of the journal is a reference to C.S. Lewis' concept of "mere Christianity".[1] The publication describes its approach as both theologically conservative and ecumenical.[2] It has won the Associated Church Press's Award of Excellence (first place) for journals for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007[3] and 2008, as well as six or seven other awards each year, including awards for articles, its book review section, and editorial courage.

The magazine's executive editor (since January 1992) is James Kushiner (Orthodox). Senior editors include Anthony Esolen, Robert P. George, James Hitchcock, and Leon J. Podles (all Catholic); S. M. Hutchens and Russell D. Moore (both Protestant); and Patrick Henry Reardon (Orthodox). From 2003 to 2008 its editor was David Mills (Catholic)

Touchstone has published two books based on some of its essays: Signs of Intelligence: Understanding Intelligent Design (2001) and Creed and Culture: A Touchstone Reader (2003).
touchstonemag.com/archives/author.php?id=131

how did you spot a new goy, please advise.

IT does not matter, focus on the important things, they will leard without you (or other fag) insulting them.

Pederesta tweeted something a few hours ago about Russia hacking and his twitter is being spammed with more pizzagate stuff. Hilarious.

Anyone want to take this somewhere?

I have no idea but didn't Norway just arrest 51 people under some paedophile sting operation?

>So do you guys have a single crime committed on a single victim yet?
>No?
>The only pizzagate related crimes have been committed by pizzagate "researchers?"
this!

did we the pizza ever go anywhere? they have obama connects

voat
.co/v/pizzagate/1480244

what happened to this?

Anyone? I remember him saying he had some info about pedos in Canada or something along those lines and later seeing a drone, footsteps an more. It would be unfortunate if ((((they)))) took him out.

Is the user investigating that ebay seller still there?

Put DAVID BROCK in your pic and the money laundering ring using media matters, franklin, and BONNER group (all owned by HIS boyfriend)

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/

Excess cash from criminal activities must be "washed" before it can be used elsewhere.

Also podesta DIVORCE papers because he donated millions in "art" and his exwife wanted her share...... they started their marriage when he made 55000 a year.....

Arrested politicians too.
Yes and CF has ties with Norwegian govt. Wondering if there's a link between those arrested and CF donations. thanks

You do realize that's a shared server, right?

quite cosy mate. almost got a british vibe going on thar :D

This :

>Yeaaa if there weren't pedophiles in the White House before I'd be more inclined to believe

this!

>So do you guys have a single crime committed on a single victim yet?
>No?
>The only pizzagate related crimes have been committed by pizzagate "researchers?"

Which "researchers"?

From last thread

svjvUuRc = 9dKgIo/p

Don't respond to svjvUuRc

>weren't pedophiles in the White House
dude i know. whats your fucking problem newfag?

what leaf?

>portscanning public servers
Hope you're prepared for a knock on the door.

oh i see.
not me

I think it's over, lads. We've just been grabbing at nothing in the dark over and over.

i swear i'm not a bot

Bump

fuck off with le pentagrams, look for real evidence

you realize they know where you are now right?

you basically just invited them to your door

fuck off CTR
we just started

>#killroom

I hate that is recurring in these gate images.

I hope you anons get them.

What are these weird chinese emails?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=johnson_lo&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6&page=1&#searchresult

So I looked up the IP adress that all the pizza Places share and I only get a VA adress with these grids

39.0481 -77.4728

Image related, looks like a big building with lots of parking space and even a pavillion in Asburn Virginia

Can anyone find out what it is?

you know to much

turn back

>believing anything you've read in a pizzagate thread

Nvm, I get the

Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion - Club
20585 Ashburn Village Blvd
Ashburn, VA 20147

Seems like a weird place to store a safe server?

But grids could be off by a bit, could be any place in that area from what I understand

why are the people always starting false leads for Canada?
every fucking thread is a same sme guys with pentagram maps and
every thread!

it's probably Jimdo

cometpingpong.com/about/

hi faggot.
"what crime and victum"
fuck off shill

Confirmed svjvUuRc is 9dKgIo/p

I G N O R E

tfw.....someone made this chart....

You know. If you spent this much time on the corruption in your local city government, charting out relatives and contractors and whatnot, we wouldn't be in the situation we are now in.....

>Diner's, Drive In's, and Dive's visits Comet Ping Pong
youtube.com/watch?v=l1IMUT5B7wA

what does Guy know???

will flavortown ever be the same?

The files you posted in your OP last thread, that no one could gain access too, are they stored on Jimdo's server along with all the other pizza places?

I don't know shit about web hosting, but isn't Jimdo just used to create the site apperance and not actual storage of IP?

you said that before
i was saying the same thing about lbnmrQf5. i aslso copy images you stoopid leaf

he was a larper

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Don't be super stupid.

they are stored in a website called jimcontent.com

whatever leaf. do you need a break?

fin~

that one wall would be by bucks i think

>jimcontent.com
Can't find any IP on that.

Does it still exist? Was that where the pedo Island meme started i.e. was the IP outside Orlando Florida?

Ah, alright.

pingpongengland.co.uk/

Talks about Comet Ping Pong... Hmmmm.

Wikileaks is doing something very weird. Certificate shows ownership by www.couragefound.org

archive

It's just a link to buy tickets to an event in Washington, why this site would have that on there I don't know, American stuff shouldn't concern English Table Tennis.

>www.couragefound.org
>The Courage Foundation is an international organisation that supports those who risk life or liberty to make significant contributions to the historical record

Did they change host or something?

Some enterprising user with a boat has got to go snoop around Little St. James Island and do some snooping around. Any PizzaGate investigators from Puerto Rico?

Better take a gun with you in case things turn ugly. Worst case scenario, it's not enough and you get Arkancided. Best case scenario, you don't run into anyone at all, and someone just left some smoking gun documents lying around.

One person can definitely investigate the entirety of Little St. James Island in a day. It's less than a thousand paces across in its widest direction.

It's a ring of political insiders. They aren't child trafficers. They are shithead politicians who have legalized their bribery network via lobbying.

i found some stuff on things on a sick artist that tony podest collects
the son of sam says he tried to hire him to kill somebody. i dont think its comet related though
a guy on youtube has a couple good videos about it i can link prob

Trying to find a link to London with James Alefantis since that Instagram picture of the Xanax? Going to dig later on and find that link, if I find it there's most likely going to be some sort of child involvement, this place is full of paedophiles, fucking Jimmy Saville shit and all that. Too tired now, be on here later.

this place is alot like comet
look thru photos, there's one of obomba and other creepy stuff

instagram.com/bouncepingpong/?hl=en
doh

ahem

the files are now deleted from the website, or at least the link

Guys I don't think Jews are actually behind this. Hebrews are your friends.

D looks like a defrost timer.

its not a coincidence things are where they are. everything is build after certain rules.
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4&

I made the Alt Right. I am the Alt Right. I am the Jew you hate. What're you going to do about it.

bump i guess. what re we doing?

Nothing. My power grows. Shekels dictate your every move.

I don't know how my post is relevant to this, but I agree that D44 should fuck off.

laugh

Get ready to cease these threads of go to prison for life. Cause there's only one thing that can happen on Jan. 20, 2017.

>HILLARY INSTALLED

We will get away with it. The Reddest Pill Of Them All.

Donald will do. He isn't a WOMAN. But. He'll do.

I bet those files were fucking juicy