Friendly reminder every single race hates white people. Whites will cease to exist in 100 years

Friendly reminder every single race hates white people. Whites will cease to exist in 100 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=zG0YEI8aIm8

That's not very friendly

Wasted post

topkek

jokes

nonwhites btfo

NOT FRIENDLY CONFIRMED

WASTED

Thanks KeK

Brown enemy hordes detected

as if I give a shit what happens 60 - 100 years from now. like holy shit wow so scared of them mistreating my skeleton.

I agree, Satan.

SHITSKIN BULLIES BTFO

A
SPANGLED

you're a pretty big fag

dope ruins the mind you frog

Double Demonic get is right. That's not very friendly chink chong scum.

Friendly reminder, it's not wise to piss of whitey. That's never ended well for anyone. The Nips pissed us off so bad we figured out how to split an atom to kill them better. Then we decided to kill chinks, gooks and slopes in our next two wars probably because you all look the same.

six sixes... and you're right, not very friendly at all.

What did kek mean by this

KEK SEES AND JUDGES ALL, SHITSKINS

fuck off gook

OH SNAP!

Violence against whites is now "Unfriendly Actions"

You didn't figure out shit Philbert. You dont have nukes, all you have is a PC and cumstained body pillow. Whites in 2016 are disgusting.

They hate us cuz they aint us

Stuntin' on you niggas since the dawn of time.

>we
you mean germans/jews figured it out

Kek speaks, it would benefit you all to listen

Fuck you gook, i'm brown and i love white people. They are responsible for the majority of human innovation and advancements in history. White civilizations are the best known in mankind.

What do korea have? Sucking takeshi and mao dicks is all they do, fucking gooks always gets fucked by white technology, fuck off gook, learn to love white dick.

Korea Happening confirmed, thank you for your blessing Keku

Das rayciss

every single race hates every single other race you retarded slanty-eyed faggot.

Your girls love us
You claim to hate us but your animus reveal your worship of whites
Your governments love us for protecting your from big bad chiner
Shitskin women want to look like us

Not that it matters anyway. A small army of white men can conquor the entire world at any time.

You dont want to poke this bear.

DOUBLE SATAN

i can understand that, it must make people feel bad seeing the complete lack of achievement throughout history when compared to white people

a fucking burger

one day you'll push too far and regret it friendo, Trump was just the beginning

They know we are better than them. Jealousy is most commonly seen expressed through anger and violence.

I fucked my korean underling when I was her boss. She was only 17 at the time. But I fucked her and took her virginity.

Still remember her screaming "it HURTS, IT HURTS!"

She sucked her blood off my dick afterwards. Not even lying.

Why do asian girls give it up so easy to white boys, OP?

Friendly reminder even Koreans don't like Koreans.

A FUCKING GOOK MAKES ME PUKE

What was the context of the fight? Some whitey tried to stop paco from hitting his girl?

I always thought Hawaii was one of the more tame states.

Ya come on stop being unfriendly

to be fair polynesians are fighters

i wouldn't have messed with him either even if he was an idiot

those Hawaiians can bang

it will be a sad day, because the white people invents most everything, hydro-electric, nuclear power, electronics, etc... if you get rid of all the white people the chinese will take over and they wont be nearly as nice as white people, and the chinese will turn you all in to third world sweatshop slaves, the chinese are mean to their own people just think how mean they will be to outsiders

>leaf

gay

Another but hurt asian. Your sister going our with a handsome white dude?

Shame.

>skinny dog beating nigger thinks he's hard
My wheelchair-bound uncle could put him in a coma, fuck those pathetic white guilt faggots, fucking apologising like that.