What is your view on Richard Spencer?

He seems pretty based. I'm worried he may be a CIA shill based on that picture with Barbara Bush.

>teleports behind you
So you thought the white race would walk off into the sunset that easily? Say hello to the claymore!

Ha agreed. I like the idea of white nationalism but in practice it's gay. He goes a bit far. I'm for the 14, not the 88.

risky. too likely to be a shill and it not necessary for there to be any kind of endorsement of him anyway

He's not a Nazi. He was just trolling with that "Heil Trump" nonsense.

He should talk more about Rotherham.

A fucking moron you doesn't understand that the redpills come one at a time over the course of years, not as one single fucking wrecking ball.

He did exactly what Hillshit wanted. He tied right wing populism up with literal fucking neo-nazis. He did only harm to the right, and became the living breathing face of Hillary Clinton's political strawman.

I like that he is moving things rightward instead of compromising to centrist left like everybody else seems to fight for.

WE

Liberal plant, shill who says things like "I drink liberal tears" in public

probably a closet gay, I bet hes a literal cuck

He might drink liberal tears.

Yeah I get that. I'm not an SJW, I'm cool with the alt-right and I consider myself to be part of it, but I just am not all on board with the idea of having an ethnostate and that does seem a little 88ish to me. People need to assimilate, yes big time, but do we need a white version of Israel? Nah. Do we need to stop this white oppression/genocide bullshit and find our identity? Yes. Big time. He does seem a bit too fascist for my taste I guess. He's on my team though so I'm not stopping him by any means.

>is he a shill or a plant
no, I think it's pretty safe to say that he's not a democratic plant

>is he causing damage to the movement or the right
debatable, it depends on how much you think the general public is swallowing the narrative, and whether or not they're going to conflate WN groups with the right in general

>Was the roman salute a mistake
The act of giving a roman salute isn't a mistake, the problem was doing it in front of that crowd knowing full well the atlantic were chomping at the bit and salivating at the chance for some juicy dirt to force on the alt right. A misjudgement on spencers part, it was too much too soon to be doing it in front of a crowd that he should have known would contain journos and cameras

not going to throw him under the bus for that mistake, and we shouldn't let "muh civic nationalism" types win a symbolic victory by ditching spencer

I think America should try and bring back something like the Immigration Act of 1924.

If we created a white only state it would rapidly advance and we'd have to destroy it.

CHAD nationalist slayer

CIA asset

You mean ((we'd))..

Do you really think we have "the course of years" before it's over?

Maybe for the UK, not for the US teetering at 60% and declining.

Ethnic nationalism is a special interest group.

Yes.

Donald Trump managed to wake people up pretty quickly.

Very useful fringe.