What are you waiting for?

What are you waiting for?

all this divisiveness

I thought he died in that warehouse fire

avengers assemble! xD

christ I hate hippies.

AIDS Burzum?

Why do leftists have to relate everything back to their stupid fucking fantasies?

I'll be honest, I've never seen any of those movies.

That's just fucking cringeworthy. I get it, you fell for the Trump is Hitler meme, but who the fuck do you think you are? Some superhero fighting for justice?

It's cringey. But it wouldn't be the first time affluent educated youth took up arms

>Implying the Empire did nothing wrong

Fucking Rebel scum.

>LARPing blending with reality
Autism is real

These people are children. How did we ever lose to them in the past

>Fighting for a homosexual wizard instead of the nationalist
The Empire did nothing wrong.

Anything*

This man is a TIDF shill and probably a homosexual too.

xDDDDDD

Fuck

Why is it always an old fucking commie trying to get young people to fight his battles?

Underrated

for the children to stop throwing a tantrum.

I'd join the Death Eaters, fuck the (((Muggles)))

That nationalist was also an asshole who encouraged incest and inbreeding.

There must have been more than three pureblood families in all of UK, Rowling is a shit writer.

We Empire Now.

So kinda confirms that the youths are being brainwashed by the media then?

>mexican warlock

Leftist habit of trying to use children as tools.

He wasn't planted by the CIA.

Whos this old dude with shit taste?

Varg ain't looking too good

I doubt there were many, thousands of years of breeding with muggles caused not much pureblood. You need around 20k I think to keep a gene pool alive and I highly doubt there were even that many.

IDK the Empire is pretty aesthetic t b h

>old fucking commie trying to get young people to fight his battles?

That pretty much sums up military history.

>selling soldiers like a human grocery store

potterheads, grab your wands

what is this an ad for?

>Mockingjay

The Capital is left-wing autocracy. Nice try.

This

Quick, shove them pointy joints up Drumppffffniggerfft's ass until he bleeds out and dies.

fucking kek

Because outside of memes the left has a shortage of real heros.

>Dear Santa Sup Forumsaus,

>All I want for Christmas is to have the opportunity to shoot this commie in his traitorous fucking rat-face in service of Trump's RWDS.

>RAHOWA,
>user

I don't even know what the middle one is referring to.

I'm waiting for these bitches to try their little revolution so the day of the rope can finally start.

I'd fight for the Empire.

Hunger Games

The entire series is much more right-wing than left wing. The protagonist (Katniss) is a survivalist with little idealism who only rebels against the government because of its omnipresent control. The big idealists are all shown to seek control over others in the name of grandiose "good" causes, and thus are the bad guys. The "good" guys, the few there are in the book, tend to be rough-and-ready types (Peeta the exception) fighting for their own lives and that of future generations and their freedom to live as they please. The touchy-feely of Harry Potter is completely absent.

It's a shit example and makes him look like a dumbass who never read the books.

Yes.
Against Sorros.
The corrupt medoa.
Against Clinton.

For Trump. The outcast and the slandered.

But as a kid I wanted to fight for the empire, they got all the cool stuff

I've always liked the empire since I was a child desu. I never really understood what Darth Vader and his ilk did wrong. If the rebels hadn't been rebelling they wouldn't even have needed to use the deathstar.

This is so fucking shit. Why do people have to (try) and ruin everything? And then if someone doesn't fit into their utopian-geek-circle-jerk (Orson Scott Card for example) they are anathema. It's extremely annoying.

Surely there must be millions of people that enjoy geek things but don't align with these beliefs that at this point are slightly nervous to even voice those opinions in those type of areas because of how vocal these dickletrons are about their leftwing beliefs.

Who is this gay gentleman?

Darth Vader is Jesus Christ and is a good guy.

Notice how all the rebel pilots at the battle of Yavin were FUCKING WHITE MALES ? And all cis-straight on top of that excepting possibly Wedge.

The Death Star was destroyed by high-T-wing fighters dropping broton torpedos. The Empire, also fairly badass, also run by white men, except James Earl Jones, but even he had a posh Brit upbringing.

It wasn't really a leftist or hippie or SJW fight one way or the other.

It's weird that people think the Star Wars films, a series pretty specifically about how bad neoliberalism is, would not make Democrats the Empire.

>if you ever played pretend with children's movies, now's the time

>It wasn't really a leftist or hippie or SJW fight one way or the other.

Remember: Chewbacca, R2-D2, and C-3PO don't get medals at the end of the film. The rebels are pretty racist too.

You know who's not racist? Darth Vader. In Empire he brings a bunch of minorities and queers onboard the Executor to work for him.

Or the Emperor. See Mas Amedda, or Grand Admiral Thrawn. The man cares about results, not what you are.

Palpatine is pretty specifically just amoral. He's evil as shit and just doesn't give a fuck. Evil wins because good is dumb and all that.

Remember, at the end of the day, there are two words that are the most important.
SEIG ZEON
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME HOME SPACENOIDS.

Yeah, but evil as shit doesn't mean "hurr, the Empire is a white supremacist group" as the Rogue One Director tried to posit. Yeah Palpy's a bad guy, but consider how most of the Empire lives. Do the billions of people on Kuat or whatever obscure Imperial planet you want to list even give a damn about Jedi or Sith? The EU (lel, thanks Disney) makes it clear that the average galactic citizen goes their who life never even seeing a Jedi or Sith, even at the height of the Jedi's power. It's just governance to them.

Alderaan sure, but they're clearly made out to be hippies who can't even abide by erecting cities on flat earth.

>Dumbledore already died, you can't fight in his army
>you can't "follow the mockingjay" because it's a fictional bird that was genetically engineered to repeat shit, and thus nothing can be learned from it of importance and it lacks leadership skills
>the empire already fell
I never said I would do any of these things. In fact, I would probably fight FOR the empire if they used real foot soldiers instead of robots and clones.

Fuck that. Sign me up for the Right Wing Death Squads.

And what are you gonna do to fight? Not a goddamn thing.

I irl keked.

>not seeing that the Left is the more fascist of the 2 parties

Did someone say Right Wing Death Squads?

Luke barely even gives a shit about the Empire at the start of Star Wars. He's going to join the Imperial Academy, "I hate the Empire as much as anyone else," etc. His main motivation is to get off of Tatooine.

Star Wars has traditionally had little in the way of racial commentary (aside from The Phantom Menace), but is rife with class commentary. Chewbacca and the droids don't get medals, Leia is a "Princess", slave armies go to war against each other, and other stuff. The point the prequels make is that the Republic and the Empire are the same, the institutions didn't change despite the name change. So then what are the rebels actually fighting for?

The answer is to believe in Christ (i.e., Darth Vader), who offers an "end to this destructive conflict" to Luke.

>appealing to millennials suffering from arrested development so that only references to pop culture will grab their attention
>Expecto Patronum xD

>real foot soldiers

They do, dude.

>What is the Imperial Army.

Lol. This cucking thing. I can't figure out why people would prefer it to simply gangbanging her at the same time?

>t. never intentionally a cuckhold

Can these faggots only care about shit if they equate it to le epic pop culture?

No one said right wing death squads. There are no right wing death squads. The right wing death squads are not being mobilized as we post

>If you'd rape like Alex from the Clockwork Orange

"Lol lets pick popular culture that fits our agenda wow guys look we're so hip vote for us and give us power instead of those baddies"

I let this 40 something year old suck me off in front of her husband in a park once. Came on her face. He just sat there and watched. It was kind of weird, honestly.

Ostensibly, every single fiction OP image guy's sign posts isn't about rebelling. It's about busting out of a shit future.

>Harry lives in suburban hell with fatties
>Katniss's mother is a piece of shit (Katniss says so herself) and her sister is a weakling; everyone is poor
>Tatooine is crap, Luke is a good pilot, and he's bound for moisture vaporizing unless he gets out

All these libfags who think these stories are about idealism against "duh alt right" miss the point of the hero's journey. The institutions (The Dursleys, District 12, Owen fucking Lars) are restrictions on freedom. The rebel/Empire dichotomy is really secondary to Luke's journey. Theoretically, he could undertake the same journey in Star Wars's version of Six Days in Fallujah.

The broad governing structures are what you make of them. The Empire could've theoretically provided Luke with much, much more than the Rebellion, just as the Capitol could've given Katniss far more than rebelling against it could've.

>Go up to officer
>Yell Abra kadbra! I put a spell on you!
>Pull out "magic wand"
>They think it's a weapon and push your shit in
>Tell defense attorney you were fighting for Dumbledore's army
>Sent to mental ward

Good things liberals are known for their high rates of gun ownership and strong track record of supporting gun rights should the day come when they believe a revolution is necessary

Fucking kekery dekery dok!!!

Human sexuality, in all the ways it can go wrong, makes people more miserable than anything else in life.

Human beings are capable of feeling more sadness by far than any other life-form we know of.

Tfw human sexuality is literally the saddest thing in the universe.

Right, and for Luke, the realization comes in Empire that both the Empire and the Rebellion are wrong, which is why he seriously considers taking Vader's offer before deciding to commit suicide. He was faced with the ultimate truth and wanted to kill himself because of it.

There's a similar shot in Revenge of the Sith where Windu is standing over Sidious with his lightsaber out, and he gets his hand cut off by Anakin before being blasted from the building by The Truth (that the Republic IS the Empire). I thought that was a neat twist on the scene in Empire.

DELET THIS

This, I'd actually suit up and join the Galactic Empire, the only sense of order and consistency in the galaxy.

Why is an old man watching all these children's movies?

wtf happened to dumbledore

Are you mockingjay user?

>it wouldn't be the first time affluent educated youth took up arms
name once

To block off highways and airports with human roadblocks, mildly inconveniencing people for a few hours?

jeez projection much

>if you've ever said you'd fight in Aslan's army
>if you'd follow the White Tree
>if you'd fight back against Cluny the Scourge
now is the time to have a thread about Sup Forums-tier literature for your kids.

>mildly inconvenience
People who intentionally fuck up traffic like that should be fucking shot. Stealing hours of my life is not a "mild inconvenience"

>Falling for Jewlywood propaganda

Nope.

In other words, kys.

I want to see the New Sun rise.

>My moral compass comes from fiction

>If you'd use the Elements of Harmony against Nightmare Moon

>Implying Hunger Games wasn't a neo-confederate piece about rednecks fighting against big-city big-government faggots

>tfw got bored in book 3 and never finished the series

I should go back before they try to make a movie and ruin it

>Imperials thinking they're the Rebels.