PODESTA THE SOURCE OF RUSSIAN HACK FAKE NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/daveleifer/status/808499764048330752
politico.com/story/2016/12/electors-intelligence-briefing-trump-russia-232498
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sauce mobile.twitter.com/daveleifer/status/808499764048330752

How am I meant to know this is real?

Yes this
The last thing we need is for something fake to throw us off. We need to make sure this is real.

>we might even turn electors to vote for Hillary
Wew, this people are extremely deluded. No wonder they lost!

Gonna need the source on this. That tweet doesn't provide where/how they got this.

Not a valid source. Could be easily fabricated. We need something straight from wikileaks.

some one please throw this sick pedo into the pound to be pounded by hundreds of niggers

what do you mean dude it's real, why would he lie dude are u crazy

What the link for email on wikileaks pls.

desu if that email is real its proof of conspiracy

we could send pedoesta to jail and anyone else he's linked to

>twitter
>sauce
wilikeas or fuck off

just listen and believe goy

This is fake until proven otherwise.

REEEEEEEEEE

Fuck Pedos

Pedosta needs to be put to the firing squad. Do they still do this in any states? I think Utah

Podesta has better grammar skills than this. I would love it to be true but it doesn't look like it. Fuck you OP.

Oy vey what a coincidence that this story is all over the mainstream news at the same time as Clinton campaign demands CIA to brief the Electoral College on this same fucking bullshit conspiracy before they vote:

politico.com/story/2016/12/electors-intelligence-briefing-trump-russia-232498

Wonder who's behind this post trying to throw us off

ITT: psyop trying to distract and discredit Sup Forums

it doesn't fucking matter if its real or not

CNN and the MSM are doing the exact same thing. They don't fucking know if Russia has hacked anyone. They are just saying they did because it's fucking juicy to retard lemming viewers.

>random twitter faggot
>sauce
could be big, but don't spread unless this email gets verified by an actual source.

Literally

>it doesn't fucking matter if its real or not

It does.

It plays right into the perception that Russians are drowning social media with "fake news"

Proofs must be provided for claims.

It's a screenshot. Doesn't get any more real than that.

I want to believe this, but without mail headers or a truly valid source I just can't yet. Optimistic, but I can't believe it fully.

The guy this comes from is a Jew.

Like what? Vladimir Putin announcing he hacked Podesta's email?

Wrong the email is blurred out a direct link to Wikileaks
FAKE FAKE FAKE

Nobody would ever put something like that in writing. Ever. Even a dumb person knows you pick up the phone for shit like that.

>it doesn't fucking matter if its real or not

>They don't fucking know if Russia has hacked anyone.

Because, what? Podesta and the DNC made up a 100000 emails, then leaked them to Wikileaks? And CNN doesn't know that they exist?

Go to bed!

correct the faggot is still around? SAD!

I can't see Johnny boy perfectly outlining his master plan on 11/27 in his e-mail when he already knows he is hacked for weeks or can be hacked. That's just too convenient don't you think?