What does Sup Forums preffer? Mexican migrants or muslim migrants?

What does Sup Forums preffer? Mexican migrants or muslim migrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKfSBEeIho8
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/327118?section=InsideCover&keywords=iraq-mexico&year=2008&month=12&date=15&id=327118&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main&oref=www.bing.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neither. Fuck off were full

They'd be as bad as each other overall

Arab countries are actually more peaceful in regards to crime than Mexico

Bro, but shickts are bro-tier.

Both are fine. They open businesses, they work hard and the girls are cute. What's the problem?

qt ones that are good cooks and cleans. just make her be hawt and not one of those ugly trolls

muslims that drop islam or aren't extreme
90% of mexicans are ugly and middle easterners are just hairier and darker whites. I'd probably bet on middle easterners coming here and being more successful too as mexicans illegally mow lawns and commit crime. that native blood fucked you up completely.

Mexican obviously

Even some muslims have scruples

Mexicans don't

it is clear that all women under the age of 25 from any country should be allowed to immigrate to America. this would destroy feminism, which is an even bigger threat to society than immigration.

the ones who
1. speak the language
2. have skills and/or education

If both groups have this, then I pick the Christians over the moslems.

Legal Mexican immigrants by a country mile

[Citation Needed]

Full of what, Sparky? horse cum?

two wrongs don't make a right

>middle easterners are just hairier and darker whites
>darker whites
That's some Common Core education right there.

I'd prefer any race or religion on earth over Muslims senpai

Italians. Because they crack me the fuck up. Also good food.

Forget that nonsense, give me more of the girl in the tutu.

nah, I just should have typed europeans. that should have been obvious. I'd take any sane caucasoid over anything with native blood. natives are barely above blacks and they don't even have muh dick or athleticism.

Muslim immigrants are way, way worse than mexicans. Muslims have a completely different culture and religion, not to mention isis. Mexicans are catholic, and there has yet to be one case of a mexican man strapping a bomb to his chest and blowing up a building.

Mexicans love america, and its core values. Its only when you attack them is when they feel like they have to wave a banner of the heritage.

youtube.com/watch?v=hKfSBEeIho8

Is your google broken?

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/327118?section=InsideCover&keywords=iraq-mexico&year=2008&month=12&date=15&id=327118&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main&oref=www.bing.com

And this was in 2008, when Iraq was peaking.

>Mexicans love america
Having lived in AZ this is objectively false. Nice try, anchor baby.

reminder that op is a proxy and the same shitposter obsessed with mexico is white

>Mexicans love america
lol

Sounds like you are a good human, im sure you have lots of friends and quality interactions.

Mexican by far
>good food
>conservative and Christian
>basically just Italians

Versus
>blow everything up
>more crime than Mexicans
>hate Christianity

you've spent way too much time on pol listening to europeans complain

Tbh, I wouldn't mind the Muslims if they were required to open a schwarma shop.

If I was back in the UK though, then definitely Mexicans.

This is like a Alien vs Predator dilemma.

of the two, mexicans.

Mexicans honestly wouldnt be so bad if they were fewer of them and they were forced to integrate.

When 5 billion of them rushed the border they colonized us and never fucking bothered to try to be American

Too bad the mexicans that cross the border do NOT look like that. Those mexicans in OP's pics are from the southern states,while we get the nasty shitskin, manlet mestizos.

to answer the question, neither you faggot

All of them except the girl in the red tutu look like the typical mexicans in california.

>would you rather be shot in your left ball or your right nut?

What does it matter, I'll go with Mexicans because at least they won't wake me up with their call to pray.

Mexicans are pretty much brown Irish as far as I can tell. Hard working, like a drink, big on family and Christian.

White migrants

Too bad all white countries are first world.

>crime
>american muslims

Saying habibi too much and smoking hookah doesnt make you a criminal

Well, they're easy to integrate in the west since there are very few cultural diferrences. Tbqh they're almost like italians and italians don't have any problem integrating here.

Muslims and arabs should seriously fuck off already.